10-17-2008, 11:59 PM
Bellville 2-0
Giddings 1-1
Sealy 1-1
Columbus 1-1
Smithville 1-1
La Grange 0-2

Perrty much what every one expected as of how bottlekeck the race looks

next week i know Smithville takes on sealy in wich is now a huge game to the winner, dont know the other matchups, La Grange as a spoiler and we all know how dangerous they can be when they are clicking, La grange is smithville friendly nieghbor from here on out to help there playoff chances. huge week coming up in dis 25

Brahma84
10-18-2008, 12:08 AM
Bellville goes to Columbus and LG plays Giddings

jrhernandez7
10-18-2008, 02:41 PM
hmm my gut tells me giddings and bellville should win, and im a hommer for smithville so pulling for the upset there, but in this district as smithville showed friday anything and any outcome is possible

Bull's-eye
10-18-2008, 03:27 PM
Watch out for Sealy, they are turning things around. Losing a very close game to Giddings and steamrolling Columbus, Sealy travels to Smithville for a big game. The winner here gets a little closer to a playoff spot. Still too early, but this district could have 3 teams with 2-3 records fighting for the last spot. Giddings can almost bury LG with a win, leaving the Leps at 0-3. I'm not sure what happened to LG, but they are very capable of throwing a monkey wrench into this race.