PDA

View Full Version : I have rated 5 people

wildstangs
02-16-2003, 12:13 AM
All 5 stars, reply to the post and if I like you I will hook you up! :)

tors2002
sinton66
PPHSfan
Ranger Mom
Chris Hart

Ranger Mom
02-16-2003, 12:37 AM
Hey, glad to know I was one of your first five..........THANKS!! I gave you 5 stars the first day it came out. I have a question for you! Who did Carillo sign with? My husband has heard 2 different stories, so I told him I would ask you!

wildstangs
02-16-2003, 01:11 AM
Ranger Mom:
Hey, glad to know I was one of your first five..........THANKS!! I gave you 5 stars the first day it came out. I have a question for you! Who did Carillo sign with? My husband has heard 2 different stories, so I told him I would ask you!Mychael signed with D2 Southwestern Oklahoma in Weatherford. They are taking him as a QB from what I hear.

Phil C
02-16-2003, 09:03 PM
Hey Wild I didn't make any of your top five but I gave you a five anyway since you have useful information and I feel deserve a five (in fact I only give fives or don't rate). Of course if I had been in your top five I don't know who I could have asked you to eliminate for me. I am just kidding on that and keep up the good posts! I feel you deserve a five and hope this helps bring you up.

wildstangs
02-16-2003, 09:59 PM
Phil C:
Hey Wild I didn't make any of your top five but I gave you a five anyway since you have useful information and I feel deserve a five (in fact I only give fives or don't rate). Of course if I had been in your top five I don't know who I could have asked you to eliminate for me. I am just kidding on that and keep up the good posts! I feel you deserve a five and hope this helps bring you up.I got you hooked up Phil!

spaniard
02-17-2003, 12:34 AM
hey wildstangs, i just scratched your back, didya feel it? hehe, just lettin ya know i gave you a 5, youve been one of the few that hasnt been argumentative that i can remember.

vet93
02-17-2003, 09:55 AM
Wildstangs.....Where's the Love!!! Have I fallen out of your good graces wink LOL!!

wildstangs
02-17-2003, 10:21 PM
vet93:
Wildstangs.....Where's the Love!!! Have I fallen out of your good graces wink LOL!!I hooked you up Vet. Would have done it a lot sooner had Ballinger beat Greenwood in the playoffs so we wouldnt have had to play them again. :) Got you too Spaniard.

vet93
02-18-2003, 09:58 AM
Man...If you were using the Greenwood game as your criteria for rating...I am surprised that you didn't subtract stars from my rating!!! They came out and put the whoop on us!

QUOTE]I hooked you up Vet. Would have done it a lot sooner had Ballinger beat Greenwood in the playoffs so we wouldnt have had to play them again. :) Got you too Spaniard.[/QB][/QUOTE]

Ranger Mom
02-18-2003, 10:24 AM
Hey Vet,
Have you heard anything about our first game (Ballinger vs. Greenwood) being at the Sports Complex?? I heard that earlier this week.

vet93
02-18-2003, 02:43 PM
RangerMom...I haven't heard anything yet but I will snoop around a little bit and see what turns up. It is a very nice facility to play football in, however for us to play there again wouldn't it be kinda like Custer (if he had lived) returning to the Little Big Horn or Napolean returning to Waterloo..?? wink

Ranger Mom:
Hey Vet,
Have you heard anything about our first game (Ballinger vs. Greenwood) being at the Sports Complex?? I heard that earlier this week.

mustang04
02-18-2003, 11:00 PM
wildstang if i knew how to rate u i would..but i always like your commentary..its never derrogatory or however u spell it (my english teacher AINT watchin) but i was just wanting to say that im a 5star, and u prolly know me..i was the deepsnapper this year for the mustangs

mustang04
02-18-2003, 11:02 PM
well nevermind....i WAS a 5-star, somebody prolly thought otherwise, but i dont talk mess so i dunno sry bout that

wildstangs
02-18-2003, 11:05 PM
mustang04:
well nevermind....i WAS a 5-star, somebody prolly thought otherwise, but i dont talk mess so i dunno sry bout thatI think we both got hit with the 1 star virus during the week of the Decatur game. Not sure that I remember you right off hand, its been a couple of years since I was at SHS. If Mrs. Clark happens to be your English teacher, dont worry about talking right. My class did much worse to that poor old lady. :)

vet93
02-19-2003, 02:27 PM
RangerMom...I did a little detective work and found out that your rumor is confirmed. The Rangers and the Bearcats will be playing their first game at Grande Stadium. Probably a good idea. It will give both teams some time on the turf and will be a playoff like atmosphere.

mustang04
02-19-2003, 09:25 PM
yeah...i think it was that little virus haha, but yeah my english teacher is mrs. clark and we are probably her best class (as in smart-wise) but her worst (at causing trouble) and if u ever knew shawna ham...that was my sis

Billy Boy
02-19-2003, 09:48 PM
I'll give you 5 Wildstangs just because i had a good day. :D :D

sinton66
02-19-2003, 10:07 PM
Mustang04, I'll help you out with a five, already gave wildstangs his.

<small>[ February 20, 2003, 07:09 AM: Message edited by: sinton66 ]</small>

wildstangs
02-19-2003, 10:39 PM
Billy Boy:
I'll give you 5 Wildstangs just because i had a good day. :D :D Your the man Billy Boy, finally got me back up to 5! :)

Billy Boy
02-19-2003, 11:43 PM
I guess I'm going to have to run one of these 5 star ad's to get my rating back to 5 stars. :D :D

mustang04
02-20-2003, 08:14 PM
hey....thanx sinton, im still just bewildered y i went down to 4 stars, but i guess it dont matter, but thanx tho

mustang04
02-20-2003, 08:16 PM
billy boy.....i gave u a 5 rating...although dont know ya, im in a good mood today :)

Billy Boy
02-20-2003, 08:37 PM
Mustang04 just returned your 5. Yey you dont't have to know us on here you just have to like us. :D :D