PDA

View Full Version : Diboll vs Giddings a heartbreaker..

Cypher
11-24-2001, 03:49 AM
Diboll played the Giddings buffloes tonight only to hit a train going 100 miles an hour. We lost 14-69 a terrible game in my eyes. I give all the credit to Giddings they are on heck of a team an deserve to go all the way. Diboll just couldnt put it together tonight playing in my eyes one of the worst games ever. They couldnt stop the 3 running back everyone has been talking about all year. I just wanted to say Good Luck to the Giddings Buffloes an hope they go far. Congrads to Diboll on there Bi District Championship an to also let them know to keep there heads high because they had a grat season an there fans back them 100% See you all next year.

G-TownCheerChiksA&K
11-24-2001, 03:55 PM
It's nice to see such good sportsmanship. Thanks for your message Cypher. We've played some teams in the past who haven't been such good sports and it's a shame to see that. Good luck next year, I hope your team does well.

Cypher
11-24-2001, 10:19 PM
Oh an yea the Giddigns cheer leaders looked hot http://bbs.3adownlow.com/ubb/smile.gif

G-TownCheerChiksA&K
11-25-2001, 03:35 PM
Thanks!!

footballmom
11-26-2001, 11:35 AM
The mom in me hurt for the Diboll Lumberjacks on Friday night. You guys had a great season and have everything to be proud of! Especially to the Diboll Seniors of '02--you guys played with class and I wish you all the best in the rest of your Senior year!