PDA

View Full Version : Vernon v Burkburnett

Dominicfrank
10-16-2008, 05:23 PM
Does Vernon have its late season push or does Burk make this an easy call for the top two teams in the district ?

jlwttu
10-16-2008, 05:49 PM
I hope I'm wrong, but I see Burk winning this game handily.

garciap77
10-16-2008, 06:43 PM
Vernon in a close one!

lakers
10-16-2008, 08:29 PM
I have to go with Burk by 14+...

sorry Vernon ppl.

Bullaholic
10-16-2008, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by Dominicfrank
the top two teams in the district ?

Hello Dominic......Remember us?

Budman007
10-16-2008, 09:00 PM
Maybe Dominic has inhaled too many carbon monoxide fumes lately in the big city???

GO BULLS!

Budman007
10-16-2008, 09:04 PM
BTW. Burk wins big this week and wins out in the rest of their district games.

Dominicfrank
10-17-2008, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Hello Dominic......Remember us?

I remember two things about Bridgeport.

One- Vernon beating Bridgeport in Graham in the playoffs back in 1997. BPort scored on the first play of the game ans was supposed to beat #1 Vernon because of a great passing attack. BPort was good but wasnt a match for Brenton Gabbert, Chad McBride, Chedrick Ricks, and Si Schur.

Two- Going home with the all state receivers girlfriend who decided to go with me back to Wichita Falls rather than to accompany him to the hospital.

All playing aside- This year I think BPORT has something and should do well in the playoffs. Vernon on the other hand has not been typical Vernon and unless they show something against Burk they will be praying for the third seed and the praying even harder we dont get a world beater in the playoffs. This year I think all teams get a bye frist round in the playoffs out of this disctrict, not sure how but that means we get not only a good team but one that has already won a game.