PDA

View Full Version : Wylie-Snyder M & G

nobogey72
10-16-2008, 06:34 AM
Halftime under the scoreboard? Has worked out well so far this year. 325 you better be there. My wife may come this week. She probably will be dressed in her Halloween Costume, and is shy and probably won't introduce herself. So if you see a very hairy looking woman that looks like a nagging b---:eek: that is ready to either whoop somebody's ass, or is in the process of it, then that will be her. More times than not, she will be sitting up against a wall nawing on a turkey leg. If so, it is best to LEAVE HER ALONE!!:eek: :eek:

Lion_Addict
10-16-2008, 07:01 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
Halftime under the scoreboard? Has worked out well so far this year. 325 you better be there. My wife may come this week. She probably will be dressed in her Halloween Costume, and is shy and probably won't introduce herself. So if you see a very hairy looking woman that looks like a nagging b---:eek: that is ready to either whoop somebody's ass, or is in the process of it, then that will be her. More times than not, she will be sitting up against a wall nawing on a turkey leg. If so, it is best to LEAVE HER ALONE!!:eek: :eek:

:clap: :clap: Keep 'em coming Bogey! Makes the day go by much better :D ( Would put the "falling down laughing" smiley, but I lost the damn thing again :nerd: )

nobogey72
10-16-2008, 11:05 AM
So, are we going to have one or not?:confused:

Daddy D 11
10-16-2008, 11:06 AM
So, are we going to have one or not?:confused:

I think I'll be there:D

DaHop72
10-16-2008, 11:06 AM
So, are we going to have one or not?:confused: I will be there but after that there are no guarantees. I could make a list of Snyder posters and I bet the majority would be no shows. :( :(

DaHop72
10-16-2008, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
I think I'll be there:D Uh, oh I may change my mind now. :devil:

LH Panther Mom
10-16-2008, 11:13 AM
At least it was easy enough to make the transition from LH fan to AW fan. You don't have to buy a new collection of shirts to have the right color. :p Oh, and that "we are better than you" shirt seems to work for your new-found team. ;)

Lion_Addict
10-16-2008, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
At least it was easy enough to make the transition from LH fan to AW fan. You don't have to buy a new collection of shirts to have the right color. :p Oh, and that "we are better than you" shirt seems to work for your new-found team. ;)

He was oh so close to becoming a Brownwood Lion fan last week, but "she" was taken ;) :D

nobogey72
10-16-2008, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
He was oh so close to becoming a Brownwood Lion fan last week, but "she" was taken ;) :D

Yeah, I saw the one he was interested in, and I gotta say that I think he might have been "out-punting his coverage" on that one.
;)

garciap77
10-16-2008, 12:15 PM

Don't bring your Maroon and white outfit this time! LH shirt will do!
And make sure you sit on the winning side this time.

:D

garciap77
10-16-2008, 12:16 PM
325 no more excuses about why you did not make it.

Sweetwater Red
10-16-2008, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
Don't bring your Maroon and white outfit this time! LH shirt will do!
And make sure you sit on the winning side this time.

What are McM's colors?:thinking:

garciap77
10-16-2008, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
What are McM's colors?:thinking:

Yellow and black or something like that!
;)

I noticed a McM on his hat;), but I thought it stood for McDaddy!

Sweetwater Red
10-16-2008, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
Yellow and black or something like that!
;)

I noticed a McM on his hat;), but I thought it stood for McDaddy!

He intruduced himself as Daddy D. I was like um okay nice to
meet you. I figured he was one of those that hardly ever posts
but still attends M&G's. Later it dawned on me he was Daddy D 11.
If he had been wearing purple, I might have put it together
quicker.:doh:

garciap77
10-16-2008, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
He intruduced himself as Daddy D. I was like um okay nice to
meet you. I figured he was one of those that hardly ever posts
but still attends M&G's. Later it dawned on me he was Daddy D 11.
If he had been wearing purple, I might have put it together
quicker.:doh:

I bought him a hat for this coming M&G!

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Baseball_Topper_Funny_Hat-1.jpg

:p

;)

injuredinmelee
10-16-2008, 01:49 PM
I will have to text for updates since i will be at Cisco/Clyde. I will be easy to spot if the board Clydian wants to look me up. Will be wearing my O Who? shirt again.

Butkus
10-16-2008, 03:07 PM
I no my ole buddy snydertigerdrools has lef tha download wonderin if he might make tha meet and greet ta see tha Wylie folks.:devil:

Ifin knot i bet his youngun 325 can go fur him.:doh:

ivchris
10-16-2008, 08:29 PM
I should be able to make this.