PDA

View Full Version : Like him or not........................

nobogey72
10-15-2008, 10:06 PM
you have to hand it to Jerry Jones. With all the negative pub. and distractions--- Romo's pinky, losing to Arizona, PacMan, his bodyguard for PacMan gets his ass whooped, Felix out, McBriar out, Brownwood being 2-4, etc, etc-----he goes out and gets an all Texas (UT and Odessa Permian) Roy Williams and it kind of lifts everyone's spirits and generates something positive. Maybe it was just coincidental that it happened this week.:thinking:

eagles_victory
10-15-2008, 10:09 PM
There are people on this board that wouldnt give Jerry Jones credit if he cured cancer.

"What took him so long? If he could of done it why didnt he do it sooner"

"He ruined relay for lifes everywhere"

JR2004
10-15-2008, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
you have to hand it to Jerry Jones. With all the negative pub. and distractions--- Romo's pinky, losing to Arizona, PacMan, his bodyguard for PacMan gets his ass whooped, Felix out, McBriar out, Brownwood being 2-4, etc, etc-----he goes out and gets an all Texas (UT and Odessa Permian) Roy Williams and it kind of lifts everyone's spirits and generates something positive. Maybe it was just coincidental that it happened this week.:thinking:

I like Roy...I hope he has 15 catches for 200 yards and 3 scores every week from here on out. I hope that this coincides with the man opposite him catching 1 pass for 10 yards each week for the rest of the season. The only reason I want to see this is because I enjoy listening to the quote machine when he gets angry!

coach
10-15-2008, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
There are people on this board that wouldnt give Jerry Jones credit if he cured cancer.

"What took him so long? If he could of done it why didnt he do it sooner"

"He ruined relay for lifes everywhere"

too late for teague's relay for life it was already ruined a yr ago

themsu97
10-16-2008, 06:15 AM
and like I said in another topic... ROy is a guy who has strong character... that is what really is going to be huge... and he will be a leader

I am not a Cowboy fan, I was hoping the Texans would sign him in the off season but the Cowboys came out good on this one

3afan
10-16-2008, 06:30 AM
Originally posted by coach
too late for teague's relay for life it was already ruined a yr ago

:confused: