17. Carthage
18. Sweetwater
19. Giddings
20. Texarkana Pleasant Grove
21. Burkburnett
22. LaGrange
23. Cameron
24. Columbus
25. I'm reserving this space for Columbia. I will fill it in when we beat Sweeny. :D :D

orange machine
10-15-2008, 08:53 PM
Im not talking bad about Brownwood, but how are they still so high in everybodies top 25 when they have only won two games. I realize they have played alot of tough teams, but they still lost and other teams have played tough teams aswell and are falling further down.

kepdawg
10-15-2008, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by orange machine
Im not talking bad about Brownwood, but how are they still so high in everybodies top 25 when they have only won two games. I realize they have played alot of tough teams, but they still lost and other teams have played tough teams aswell and are falling further down.

I think you did a good job answering your question.

Necks_Fan
10-15-2008, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by orange machine
Im not talking bad about Brownwood, but how are they still so high in everybodies top 25 when they have only won two games. I realize they have played alot of tough teams, but they still lost and other teams have played tough teams aswell and are falling further down. Honestly, they should be higher than they are. I think they are one of the 7 best teams in 3A.

Granted they have lost 4 games.... but man... LV, Wylie, LH, etc.

But man.... if you go tit for tat with the best team inn 3A, you deserve to be up there.

And that brings me to another point.... Burnet should probably be in there.