PDA

View Full Version : Rocket ????????

nobogey72
10-15-2008, 05:47 PM
I feel bad that Rocket is taking Brownwood's loss to Wylie so bad. I mean, he has disappeared. I've been thinking all afternoon of something I could say that would make him feel better. I talked some pretty serious smack to him prior to that game and now I feel like I need to say something nice to kind of make up for it. So here it is, and I mean it in all sincerity-------
Brownwood is gotta be one of the best 2-4 teams in the state. It hurts me to say that, but I feel the need to be a good sport about it. :)

sinton66
10-15-2008, 06:36 PM
"You know, for a fat girl, you sure don't sweat very much"~ Gomer Pyle compliment.:D

blowfish
10-15-2008, 06:45 PM
I will even add that Brownwood was the best team that lost in Bulldog stadium this year! Except for maybe LaVega :taunt:

nobogey72
10-15-2008, 07:19 PM
I thought of something else I should add. Of all the CRAPPY teams I've seen play this year, Brownwood is one of the better ones.:clap: :clap:

Come on back out Rocket. Can't you see we are reaching out to you?

wimbo_pro
10-15-2008, 07:20 PM
Sing "Rocket Man" for him. He'll tear up.

Rocket
10-15-2008, 07:36 PM
I'm here guys! Chill, chill. Well, my internet usage at work was through the roof. They took away my internet at work, so now I can't post all day. And after that happened, it was like a wake up call for me to get my priorities straight. So I am taking a little break this week. Not real worried about Breckenridge, so there isn't really alot of stuff to post.

I am not down on my Brownwood Lions. No way I will ever be. I am just waiting in the foxhole as we start knocking off our next 4 victims. Brownwood has one more thing to attain before they make their move toward #8, and that is the Brownwood Lion attitude. That will be taken care of this week.

I miss you all. nobogey, it seems like a week ago that we were talking trash and having fun. Garcia, I miss your stupid pictures and your emoticons. And to the rest, I will be back, you don't know the day or the hour, but I will be gone and then I will be back, posting in full force and posting the dumbest homer Brownwood Lion crap you have ever read, just like in the good ol days. I will see you all soon.

:D :rolleyes:

nobogey72
10-15-2008, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
I'm here guys! Chill, chill. Well, my internet usage at work was through the roof. They took away my internet at work, so now I can't post all day. And after that happened, it was like a wake up call for me to get my priorities straight. So I am taking a little break this week. Not real worried about Breckenridge, so there isn't really alot of stuff to post.

I am not down on my Brownwood Lions. No way I will ever be. I am just waiting in the foxhole as we start knocking off our next 4 victims. Brownwood has one more thing to attain before they make their move toward #8, and that is the Brownwood Lion attitude. That will be taken care of this week.

I miss you all. nobogey, it seems like a week ago that we were talking trash and having fun. Garcia, I miss your stupid pictures and your emoticons. And to the rest, I will be back, you don't know the day or the hour, but I will be gone and then I will be back, posting in full force and posting the dumbest homer Brownwood Lion crap you have ever read, just like in the good ol days. I will see you all soon.

What do you mean "it seems like a week ago"? It WAS a week ago. :dispntd: :dispntd: This is sad. He's lost all concept of time.:confused:

SNYDER325TIGERS
10-15-2008, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
What do you mean "it seems like a week ago"? It WAS a week ago. :dispntd: :dispntd: This is sad. He's lost all concept of time.:confused:

LMAO nobogey, your hilarious.

ivchris
10-15-2008, 08:08 PM
Our Wylie guys hit those Brownwood lions so hard last week, their fans are still woozy......lol.

SNYDER325TIGERS
10-15-2008, 08:13 PM

I wouldn't count on knocking off the 4th team Rocket:D :devil:

I talked with Dr. Butcka after he diagnosed you with a severe case of "crowgitis" late friday night. I am happy so see you overcame it okay.

zebrablue2
10-15-2008, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72

ROFL.....

garciap77
10-15-2008, 10:15 PM

You go Rocky!

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/ist2_1863863-black-eye-1.jpg

;)

ccmom
10-15-2008, 11:56 PM

Rocky!! I've missed you! Seriously, all this butt patting from the Snyder boys this week is just about too much for me. They could take a lesson or two from the master. I know you are busy, but maybe you could take a second to remind them of how they won the last two times Snyder and Wylie played. I mean, if anyone knows how to hold on to the past, it's you...right?

:inlove: I just wish I had taken the time to show my appreciation for you before it was too late. "Don't know what ya got...til it's gone...":inlove:

OldNavy
10-16-2008, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by ccmom
Rocky!! I've missed you! Seriously, all this butt patting from the Snyder boys this week is just about too much for me. They could take a lesson or two from the master. I know you are busy, but maybe you could take a second to remind them of how they won the last two times Snyder and Wylie played. I mean, if anyone knows how to hold on to the past, it's you...right?

:inlove: I just wish I had taken the time to show my appreciation for you before it was too late. "Don't know what ya got...til it's gone...":inlove:

This reminds me of an episode of "House."