PDA

View Full Version : games of the week?

3Aroy
09-03-2001, 07:28 AM
What do you all think will be the best games of this week?
I am ready to watch the PA Lincoln/ Newton game Friday.

vfunk
09-03-2001, 12:35 PM
i think sweetwater v. greenwood is probably the best game in the state this week. im pullin for sweetwater to repeat on last years performance.

whsfan
09-03-2001, 03:42 PM
Sweetwater is a good team wanting to re-establish themself to their glory years. I think it's going to take a few years.

The talent at Greenwood runs deep. Look for Greenwood to shutdown Sweetwater and win by at least 10 points.

Originally posted by VFunk:
i think sweetwater v. greenwood is probably the best game in the state this week. im pullin for sweetwater to repeat on last years performance.

bearcat1
09-03-2001, 10:45 PM
I think Gainsville/Vernon will be good also.

twork
09-04-2001, 04:29 PM
One would think that Greenwood would walk away with a victory this Friday against Sweetwater considering the amount of talent they have and the win they had last week. But lets not forget that Sweetwater handled them pretty well last year and with both teams pretty much having the same team back my pick goes to Sweetwater.

Mustang22
09-06-2001, 02:12 PM
Sweetwater vs Greenwood is going to be the game of the week. Sweetwater will win with their offense!

mustang2003football
09-08-2001, 01:51 AM
24 - 21 i am not trying to be rude we just have a really good team and i think it is time we start getting some respect instead of always getting dissed on

whsfan
09-08-2001, 09:17 AM
The Sweetwater team pulled off a very big win on the road. The Mustangs won't have any trouble this week with Breckenridge. Who's next?

The newspaper stats show a much more
Originally posted by mustang2003football:
24 - 21 i am not trying to be rude we just have a really good team and i think it is time we start getting some respect instead of always getting dissed on

MustangFan03
09-09-2001, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by whsfan:
The Sweetwater team pulled off a very big win on the road. The Mustangs won't have any trouble this week with Breckenridge. Who's next?

The newspaper stats show a much more
Lamesa on the road.