PDA

View Full Version : i just realized Snyder's..................

STANG RED
10-15-2008, 02:27 PM
season will basically be over in 8 days. What a bummer for the tiggers to miss the playoffs, just when they finally got their cow pasture turned into something that finally resembles a football stadium.:(
But I hear Blackies been pumping up the BBalls in anticipation of getting a jump on the compition this season. Too bad they'll probobly suck at that to.:D

Sweetwater Red
10-15-2008, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
season will basically be over in 8 days. What a bummer for the tiggers to miss the playoffs, just when they finally got their cow pasture turned into something that finally resembles a football stadium.:(
But I hear Blackies been pumping up the BBalls in anticipation of getting a jump on the compition this season. Too bad they'll probobly suck at that to.:D

Yep. District 2-3A will play teams from the panhandle in the first round.
Maybe Sweetwater, Wylie, or Brownwood will select Snyder as
their neutral site.:thinking:

Bullaholic
10-15-2008, 02:34 PM

I think your powder is wet, Red. :D Whatever happened to that wild gal from Snyder---Witchy Woman?

LH Panther Mom
10-15-2008, 02:35 PM
:1popcorn: :1popcorn: :1popcorn:

STANG RED
10-15-2008, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
I think you're powder is wet, Red. :D What ever happened to that wild gal from Snyder---Witchy Woman?

I heard she got a divorce and moved back home. Maybe Amarillo???

Bullaholic
10-15-2008, 02:42 PM
Now that they are in the same district again, I think Sweetwater and Snyder need a HS version of the Lone Star Challenge covering all sports like UT and aTm have.

nobogey72
10-15-2008, 02:54 PM
Normally I would be all over this, but it's hard to talk smack about a team that has beat you twice in a row. But, I'm thinking it. See, you Mustangs can get all over them because you've beaten (owned) them lately. Call me old-fashioned, but I always try to remember what Granny told me, she'd say, "Nobogey, you little stud you, if you ever get beat by somebody twice in a row, don't talk trash, because it makes you look like a dumbass" She used to always say that.:thinking: :thinking:

crzyjournalist03
10-15-2008, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
Normally I would be all over this, but it's hard to talk smack about a team that has beat you twice in a row. But, I'm thinking it. See, you Mustangs can get all over them because you've beaten (owned) them lately. Call me old-fashioned, but I always try to remember what Granny told me, she'd say, "Nobogey, you little stud you, if you ever get beat by somebody twice in a row, don't talk trash, because it makes you look like a dumbass" She used to always say that.:thinking: :thinking:

And it didn't creep you out at all that your grandmother would refer to you as a little stud????

:ack!: :vrycnfsd:

Sweetwater Red
10-15-2008, 03:02 PM

Hey Wylie has beaten us four straight times and they suck too!:D

Btw that's Mr dumbass to you.:thinking:

Bullaholic
10-15-2008, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red

That's what I like about you, Red---You're an equal opportunity insulter. :D

Sweetwater Red
10-15-2008, 03:10 PM
That's what I like about you, Red---You're an equal opportunity insulter. :D

Well what are the Wylie folks worried about? I mean it's Snyder.
Maybe their worried about losing crediblity if they trash talk with
them. Hell all my credibility went out the window somewhere
around post #3000 that hasn't stopped me any.:evillol:

STANG RED
10-15-2008, 03:12 PM

Your going to let a little thing like looking like a dumbass stop you??? :confused: You never worried about that before.:p

Texasfootball2
10-15-2008, 03:15 PM
their neutral site.:thinking: :ditto:

BwdLion73
10-15-2008, 03:29 PM

Hummmm I thought Brownwood had beat you twice in a row before last Friday....Guess what your Granny was calling you!
:D :D :D

blowfish
10-15-2008, 03:49 PM
Yeah but Brownwood didnt count because we could use the excuse that yall were in 4a both times yall beat us. We cant say that about Snyder.

BwdLion73
10-15-2008, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by blowfish
Yeah but Brownwood didnt count because we could use the excuse that yall were in 4a both times yall beat us. We cant say that about Snyder. :blahblah: ;)

nobogey72
10-15-2008, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by BwdLion73
Hummmm I thought Brownwood had beat you twice in a row before last Friday....Guess what your Granny was calling you!
:D :D :D

That is true, BUT, I knew we would beat ya'll so I wasn't worried about it. I mean ya'll were 2-3. It wasn't like I was taking a big gamble.;) Snyder, on the other hand, has a good solid program and I find it risky to talk smack to them. I DON'T LIKE TO EAT CROW!!!! The only time you'll catch me talking smack is before we play the lower echelon teams like Brownwood, Breck., etc. etc.:D

garciap77
10-15-2008, 04:23 PM
Well what are the Wylie folks worried about? I mean it's Snyder.
Maybe their worried about losing crediblity if they trash talk with
them. Hell all my credibility went out the window somewhere
around post #3000 that hasn't stopped me any.:evillol:

All the Snyder posters are cool. They are nice people. We get along very well with them Tigers. Go Tigers!

:D

SNYDER325TIGERS
10-15-2008, 05:19 PM

Btw that's Mr dumbass to you.:thinking:

And Wylie will continue to beat you!:devil:

SNYDER325TIGERS
10-15-2008, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
All the Snyder posters are cool. They are nice people. We get along very well with them Tigers. Go Tigers!

:inlove: You have to love Wylie people.

lakers
10-15-2008, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by SNYDER325TIGERS
:inlove: You have to love Wylie people.

Uh....

NO U DON'T!!!

:thmbdwn:

BwdLion73
10-15-2008, 07:36 PM
That is true, BUT, I knew we would beat ya'll so I wasn't worried about it. I mean ya'll were 2-3. It wasn't like I was taking a big gamble.;) Snyder, on the other hand, has a good solid program and I find it risky to talk smack to them. I DON'T LIKE TO EAT CROW!!!! The only time you'll catch me talking smack is before we play the lower echelon teams like Brownwood, Breck., etc. etc.:D

Now Now... We all read what 'Granny Nobogey' said...It's alright if you call yourself what Granny said. I guess it depends on what the meaning of "Is" Is....Godd Luck against Snyder

BwdLion73
10-15-2008, 07:37 PM
Sorry...Good

Trashman
10-15-2008, 09:19 PM
their neutral site.:thinking:

We like the Mustang Bowl for the playoffs!:D

popcorn screen
10-15-2008, 09:26 PM
why cant we be friends:D

STANG RED
10-16-2008, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by popcorn screen
why cant we be friends:D

Because the world would stop spinning. We must preserve mankind at any cost. Therefore, Snyder MUST SUCK! And Sweetwater MUST call them on it. It's our duty to mankind, God, and country.:D

DaHop72
10-16-2008, 10:52 AM
I heard she got a divorce and moved back home. Maybe Amarillo??? Witchy Woman's son went into the Marines and she has moved over to their board. SnyderMom left Snyder and went back to Colorado.

DaHop72
10-16-2008, 10:53 AM
Now that they are in the same district again, I think Sweetwater and Snyder need a HS version of the Lone Star Challenge covering all sports like UT and aTm have. It wouldn't be fair Bull, all they can play with any success is volleyball. I think Stang Red, Bubba Joe, Sweetwater Red and Butkus share a "luxury" box in the gym. :devil:

DaHop72
10-16-2008, 10:56 AM
:inlove: You have to love Wylie people. Give me a break 325, you haven't met them but just look at their M&G pictures. :devil:

Sweetwater Red
10-16-2008, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Give me a break 325, you haven't met them but just look at their M&G pictures. :devil:

And the one that he actually attended he seemed disinterested.
He spent most of his time over by himself staring out at the
parking lot.:confused:

Ranger Mom
10-16-2008, 01:24 PM
And the one that he actually attended he seemed disinterested.
He spent most of his time over by himself staring out at the
parking lot.:confused:

Awwww....poor 325!

I was at that M&G, he looked TERRIFIED!!!

I think he was scared to death to NOT show up!!

:)

Lion_Addict
10-16-2008, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Awwww....poor 325!

The way you go around bullying & whipping up on people......do you blame the guy? :D :p

Sweetwater Red
10-16-2008, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by Trashman
We like the Mustang Bowl for the playoffs!:D

We like Stephenville. I just wish our record against Stephenville
in the playoffs was as good as when we play in Stephenville
against other teams. We might have another SC or two.

Sweetwater Red
10-16-2008, 01:42 PM
Awwww....poor 325!

Only a mom.:rolleyes: :D

Butkus
10-16-2008, 03:18 PM
Because the world would stop spinning. We must preserve mankind at any cost. Therefore, Snyder MUST SUCK! And Sweetwater MUST call them on it. It's our duty to mankind, God, and country.:D Thats whut keeps us frum fallin in tha gulf of mexico.

injuredinmelee
10-16-2008, 04:01 PM
I heard she got a divorce and moved back home. Maybe Amarillo???
she and her posting buddy were very very easy to look at.

Rocket
10-16-2008, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
:ditto:

Shay tld me you used to play for the Cowboys? ha ha

Whats your name?

garciap77
10-16-2008, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Give me a break 325, you haven't met them but just look at their M&G pictures. :devil:

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/DSC_6185.jpg

Of course he met us, that's why he likes us! He likes Nobogey best of all.

:p

garciap77
10-16-2008, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
Shay tld me you used to play for the Cowboys? ha ha

Whats your name?

Welcome back Rocket!

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/jumping0044.gif

SNYDER325TIGERS
10-16-2008, 07:42 PM
Awwww....poor 325!

It was you RM, I was so nervous to meet my dream girl:inlove: :inlove:

garciap77
10-16-2008, 08:23 PM
It was you RM, I was so nervous to meet my dream girl:inlove: :inlove:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/16101w8tqzfekvi.gif

SNYDER325TIGERS
10-16-2008, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
:eek: :eek: :eek: