PDA

View Full Version : Cheerleaders gone WILD?!?!

Ranger Mom
10-15-2008, 11:30 AM
I don't know if this has been posted before...I couldn't find anything.

I saw this on Good Morning America this morning.

Katy, Texas Cheerleaders (http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=6035334&page=1)

LH Panther Mom
10-15-2008, 11:37 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek: "I laughed when I got punched in the face"???? What the heck! :dispntd: :dispntd:

mustang04
10-15-2008, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
:eek: :eek: :eek: "I laughed when I got punched in the face"???? What the heck! :dispntd: :dispntd:

i got punched in the nose which broke it and i laughed...hey! maybe that girl is my soulmate!!:D

Ranger Mom
10-15-2008, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

Did you watch the video?? When they (varsity cheerleaders) were talking about the jv cheerleaders mother crying and that girl started laughing??

I wanted to reach through the TV and punch HER in face....I guarantee you she wouldn't be laughing then!!

I absolutely cannot STAND little snits like her!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

RedWhiteBlue
10-15-2008, 11:42 AM
Now I remember why I wasn't a cheerleader. Something tells me she wouldn't have been laughing anymore after I got myself out of the pool after being tied to someone who couldn't swim!!!!:devil: :mad:
By the way, have I ever mentioned that I liked to tussle a little bit when I was younger? Charm school probably would have helped me in more ways than with just grace.:rolleyes:

Ranger Mom
10-15-2008, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by mustang04
i got punched in the nose which broke it and i laughed...hey! maybe that girl is my soulmate!!:D

Reggie, Reggie, Reggie....I am disappointed!! :dispntd: :dispntd:

eagles_victory
10-15-2008, 12:05 PM
well crap i was expecting something a little different when i opened this thread

crzyjournalist03
10-15-2008, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Did you watch the video?? When they (varsity cheerleaders) were talking about the jv cheerleaders mother crying and that girl started laughing??

I wanted to reach through the TV and punch HER in face....I guarantee you she wouldn't be laughing then!!

I watched it after you mentioned it...wow...that girl is a serious jerk. She's going to have a hard time making friends in college when she moves out of mommy and daddy's house and realizes that not everybody in the world is going to think that she's the coolest person on earth.

Perhaps her punch to the face was harder than she realized.

LH Panther Mom
10-15-2008, 12:18 PM
No, I was about to, but my browser locked up, then I got sidetracked with another issue ( :rolleyes: ). I'll do that now.

STANG RED
10-15-2008, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
Now I remember why I wasn't a cheerleader. Something tells me she wouldn't have been laughing anymore after I got myself out of the pool after being tied to someone who couldn't swim!!!!:devil: :mad:
By the way, have I ever mentioned that I liked to tussle a little bit when I was younger? Charm school probably would have helped me in more ways than with just grace.:rolleyes:

I bet Ranger Mom can kick your butt.:p I hear she's quiet the tussler herself. CAT FIGHT!!!:D

pirate4state
10-15-2008, 12:47 PM

I did & ITA with you.

Lion_Addict
10-15-2008, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
I bet Ranger Mom can kick your butt.:p I hear she's quiet the tussler herself. CAT FIGHT!!!:D

:clap: DING DING!!! PPFFFTTT PPFFFTTT!! :1popcorn:

RedWhiteBlue
10-15-2008, 01:00 PM
I just watched the video and I bet I could re-arrange those cute little freckles for her! I used to eat girls like her for snacks!!:p

jason
10-15-2008, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
I just watched the video and I bet I could re-arrange those cute little freckles for her! I used to eat girls like her for snacks!!:p she looks like she is probably the one on the bottom of the pyramid....

Lion_Addict
10-15-2008, 01:07 PM
Hmmmmm.......:thinking: RM, I do believe she's calling you out :eek: :evilgrin: :stirpot:

RedWhiteBlue
10-15-2008, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by jason
she looks like she is probably the one on the bottom of the pyramid....
So?:rolleyes:

Ranger Mom
10-15-2008, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED

The only person I have even hit in the past 30 years (besides my kids..haha) is my sister's boyfriend.....and dang that felt good!!:D :D

Keith7
10-15-2008, 02:32 PM
cheerleading isn't a sport, this needs to be moved

Ranger Mom
10-15-2008, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Keith7

You are right, it does need to be moved...I will post again so it will move to the top of the page!:D

I know the fact that I said that will make some mad!!:eek:

I thought Cheerleading WAS related to football, in this case anyway!!!

crzyjournalist03
10-15-2008, 02:55 PM
You are right, it does need to be moved...I will post again so it will move to the top of the page!:D

I know the fact that I said that will make some mad!!:eek:

I thought Cheerleading WAS related to football, in this case anyway!!!

Sports Illustrated is not a sport, but it's in the sports forum because it's sports related . I think cheerleading, if you're not going to call it a sport, is at least sports related.

pirate4state
10-15-2008, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Keith7

It may not be a sport, but like it or not they are part of Friday night FOOTBALL!

wimbo_pro
10-15-2008, 04:56 PM
MY ONLY QUESTION....

How can you "break in" to the girls house, bound her, blind fold her, then carry her out of the house without the parents knowing about it??? This is suspicious.

crzyjournalist03
10-15-2008, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
MY ONLY QUESTION....

How can you "break in" to the girls house, bound her, blind fold her, then carry her out of the house without the parents knowing about it??? This is suspicious.

The parents agreed because they had been told that they were taking the girls to breakfast at IHOP.

wimbo_pro
10-15-2008, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
The parents agreed because they had been told that they were taking the girls to breakfast at IHOP.

IHOP? Breakfast? Bound and blind-folded, being carried out?

Sounds reasonable.

Necks_Fan
10-15-2008, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
well crap i was expecting something a little different when i opened this thread :devil: