PDA

View Full Version : Celina V. Prosper M&G (***hijack posts***)

benny's watchin
10-15-2008, 08:22 AM
I thought we weren't supposed to be mentioning kids names...oh
and by the way maybe you should know who's replacing who before you pipe off. I hear #54 will be back in 4 or so weeks and that #85 is not the sub for guard.

CHS_89
10-15-2008, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by benny's watchin
and by the way maybe you should know who's replacing who before you pipe off. I hear #54 will be back in 4 or so weeks and that #85 is not the sub for guard.

Welcome aboard. Are you BobcatBenny's evil twin. lol.

gatordaze
10-15-2008, 08:42 AM

My understanding is that you should not use kids names in a derrogetory fashion. There are threads naming kids all over the place. ie. How's Mike Hicks doing?

I was told by a starting running back that Brad was going to replace Braden. Someone asked who and I passed it along. It looks like Brad and Jose will be filling in until Braden returns. How bout no one "Pipes off" and we all sit around with our thumbs up our butts not SHARING information. Is'nt the point of the board to discuss football and share information? Maybe you don't know that. Nice 1st post.

Ranger Mom
10-15-2008, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by gatordaze
My understanding is that you should not use kids names in a derrogetory fashion.

That is exactly right!!!

CHS_89
10-15-2008, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by block&tackle
Know that Prosper will not allow people to go from the home to the visitor's side or visa-versa.

Well...not without a computerized fingerprint verification and an eyeball scan first. Therefore, everybody interested in the M&G has to sit on the Celina side and wear orange;)

benny's watchin
10-15-2008, 09:17 AM
It was mentioned at the Quarterback Club with the coaches present that no kids names should be used on these websites. What you do with your thumb is your business. Enjoy.

CHS_89
10-15-2008, 09:23 AM
It was mentioned at the Quarterback Club with the coaches present that no kids names should be used on these websites. What you do with your thumb is your business. Enjoy.

Alrighty then:clap:

LH Panther Mom
10-15-2008, 09:46 AM
My understanding is that you should not use kids names in a derrogetory fashion. There are threads naming kids all over the place. ie. How's Mike Hicks doing?
You are exactly right! That is the intent of the rule. :2thumbsup

LH Panther Mom
10-15-2008, 09:49 AM
Just in case there's any question here, what happens at the Celina QB Club has nothing to do with the 3A Downlow rules. If a coach has a problem with fans mentioning good things about one of their players, then they are more than welcome to contact the owners. Enjoy

benny's watchin
10-15-2008, 09:53 AM
That was only referring to the Celina Fans. You others can dish all you want. My bad for not being more specific.

LH Panther Mom
10-15-2008, 09:54 AM
That was only referring to the Celina Fans. You others can dish all you want. My bad for not being more specific.
Turn your pm's on.

gatordaze
10-15-2008, 10:05 AM

So mentioning numbers as you did is different? Ever heard of a program? They are all listed online.

LH Panther Mom
10-15-2008, 10:09 AM
So mentioning numbers as you did is different? Ever heard of a program? They are all listed online.
:thumbsup:

BobcatBenny
10-15-2008, 10:10 AM
1 - Jose Romero
2 - Nathan Czank
3 - Josh Lavey
4 - Brock Babb
6 - Cody Sandler
7 - Garrett Stephenson
8 - Andy James
9 - Taylor Parker
10 - Cody Worrell
11 - Ryan Merritt
13 - Alex Juarez
14 - David Arogunmati
15 - Chris Carter
22 - Charley Waldrep
23 - Kyle Skaggs
25 - Marcus Johnson
27 - Troy McCartney
33 - Austin Carey
34 - Keller Adams
44 - Jay Perez
45 - Caleb Lavey
50 - Tanner Franklin
52 - Bradey Newman
54 - Braden Buchanan
55 - John Fineout
57 - Jose Ruiz
60 - Cody Braddock
61 - Cody Kimbrell
64 - Alex McCandless
65 - Daniel Lewis
66 - Ryan Lohmann
67 - Andy Rose
71 - John Jackson
72 - Nathan Bidelman
73 - Chase Shivers
75 - Sawyer Levit
77 - Parker Kiesling
78 - Jordan Stout

That is almost every Bobcat mentioned on the 3ADL. With the exception of roster changes. Now the QB Club will have something to talk about.

gatordaze
10-15-2008, 10:11 AM
ur a bad man Benny...

CHS_89
10-15-2008, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
You are exactly right! That is the intent of the rule. :2thumbsup

Sounds like a good rule of THUMB to me, lol. Go Bobcats. Let's take it to Prosper this week!!

BILLYFRED0000
10-15-2008, 10:20 AM

That would be correct more than likely. I was not even there but believe that is what the coaches probably prefer.

WildTexan972
10-15-2008, 10:40 AM

well if the QB CLUB says it then IT MUST be law....

coach's present? oh now that makes it a FEDERAL OFFENSE

Ranger Mom
10-15-2008, 10:57 AM

LOL!! No offense, but I had to laugh when I read that.

Thanks for granting us "others" (we sound like aliens or something) the right to "dish" all we want!!:D :D

Sweetwater Red
10-15-2008, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
LOL!! No offense, but I had to laugh when I read that.

Thanks for granting us "others" (we sound like aliens or something) the right to "dish" all we want!!:D :D

Did the big three sell our board to the Celina QB Club and not
tell us!?!?:eek: :(

BobcatBenny
10-15-2008, 11:10 AM
I just wanted to give permission for Celina Fans to post whatever the 3ADL forum rules and moderators allow.

Now we will find out who pulls more weight in Celina, BobcatBenny or the QB Club. :D

WildTexan972
10-15-2008, 12:41 PM
(some posters here post within the rules and outside the rules and get called down for each by both coaches and mods....but hey, SOMEONE has to test the rules to see if they work)

and besides - 2-8 for 11 yds IS a bad day of passing for a QB so I was correct when I typed it....

bobcat1
10-15-2008, 06:46 PM
I really don't think any of you get it. If our coaches read this board, don't you think Prosper does? With that said, why give them anything they don't have such as who is hurt, who is a sub. Where we are weak, what is happening in practice. I have been asked by the coaches to have certain people just shut up. They have and I appreciate it. Now will you?

LH Panther Mom
10-15-2008, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
I really don't think any of you get it.
IMO, it would have best (with the first post here) to have taken care of this through pm.