PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Football (trade Help!!!)

worldbfree
10-15-2008, 09:18 AM
Current Team:

QB-Cutler, Ryan
RB-LaDanian Tomlinson, Reggie Bush, Chris Johnson, Thomas Jones, Tim Hightower, Ryan Torain
WR-Larry Fitzgerald, Steve Smith, Marques Colston, Isaac Bruce
TE-Owen Daniels
K-Matt Prater
DEF-Tennessee, Arizona

I have been offered a trade of Drew Brees and Ronnie Brown for Jay Cutler and LaDanian Tomlinson

Brees is the leading scorer in our league right now and Cutler has been underperforming....our league docks 2 points for interceptions........I am a little leary to trade LT but I am very strong at running back and think that LT for Ronnie Brown would be a was and Brees is the better of the two QB's

I am 5-1 right now and leading the league....

sahen
10-15-2008, 09:21 AM
I have Brees and Brown on my team....Brees just racks up points cause of his offense, so Cutler for Brees you would come up on top....if the Dolphins keep running the wildcat then Ronnie Brown will have more points than LT, but that is if LT keeps performing at his current level, if he returns to the LT of old then he will outperform everyone....overall, through the first 6 games you would have been overwhelming on top with this trade, seems like the guy you are trading with is betting on Brees and Brown to come back to earth in the future and LT and Cutler to increase their production....

worldbfree
10-15-2008, 09:29 AM
I am also considering the fact that Cutler started out very hot and is struggling right now.......but, more importantly he is a cold weather QB who will play lots of games in weather that will hinder the passing game whereas Brees and Brown both play in warm weather situations/dome and will have better opportunities to continue their statistical output

buff4life
10-15-2008, 02:07 PM
I would take it...Ronnie brown will keep running and Brees will keep passing...

Necks_Fan
10-15-2008, 03:52 PM
I would pull the trigger on that deal in a heart beat. Ronnie Brown has been racking up scores in that Wildcat offense and Brees is rediculous every week. Also, LT is not the LT of old. DO IT!