PDA

View Full Version : What happend to Quincy Cosby?

King_LeYoeNidas
10-14-2008, 11:25 PM
Quan's twin correct? I remember him being a stellar player and with Quan getting all of the attention and talks of playing on Sunday....what ever happened to his brother?

big daddy russ
10-14-2008, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by King_LeYoeNidas
Quan's twin correct? I remember him being a stellar player and with Quan getting all of the attention and talks of playing on Sunday....what ever happened to his brother?
Good question. I got to see him play in the State Semis back when Mart had that 30-something game win streak. That was actually their last win in the streak (against Refugio), as they lost to another team with a 30-something game win streak in the championship.... Celina.

Helluva player.

eagles_victory
10-15-2008, 12:01 AM
One of their teammates who went on to play linebacker for Baylor and The Ravens post on centex and he said something about it not too long ago I think he is just working somewhere around there in the area. I can ask him about it though.

CHS_89
10-15-2008, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Good question. I got to see him play in the State Semis back when Mart had that 30-something game win streak. That was actually their last win in the streak (against Refugio), as they lost to another team with a 30-something game win streak in the championship.... Celina.

Helluva player.

I agree. He was a great player. I alwo saw saw the Celina/Mart Championship game in Tx. Stad. What a game. Quincy and Quan in the same backfield. Quan also played FS. He had speed to burn. He'd get the ball as QB and everybody was on the edge of their seat. I've always wondered as well what happened to Quincy as well. It's pretty cool to watch Quan on the Texas team.