PDA

View Full Version : If the season ended today

Pick6
10-14-2008, 02:57 PM
What division and who do you think you're first round game would be against?

kepdawg
10-14-2008, 02:59 PM
Since Jasper lost its only district game I guess they'd be getting ready for thump thump!

Pick6
10-14-2008, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Since Jasper lost its only district game I guess they'd be getting ready for thump thump!

You have a pretty good idea if they'll make the playoffs or not. Use a little imagination here.

kepdawg
10-14-2008, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Pick6
You have a pretty good idea if they'll make the playoffs or not. Use a little imagination here.

Well, you said if the season ended today!

pirate4state
10-14-2008, 03:33 PM
There is no wiggle room with kep.

If the season ended today, Sinton would go DII and face one of the valley teams (there are currently 4 teams at 2-1 :eek: in D32)

kepdawg
10-14-2008, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state

If the season ended today, Sinton would go DII and face one of the valley teams (there are currently 4 teams at 2-1 :eek: in D32)

I thought he meant if the season ended today!

Pick6
10-14-2008, 03:38 PM

Thank you. Is there a realistic chance that Sinton will go D1?

pirate4state
10-14-2008, 03:47 PM
I thought he meant if the season ended today!

We are currently 3-0 in district, so is Robstown. Robstown has larger enrollment #s so they go DI & we go DII and Oso gets in because they beat Ingleside heads up.

We would face a team out of District 32 in the first round. There are 4 teams in that district that are 2-1 (information can be found on the region IV page) I have NO IDEA what their tie breaker system is, but I don't think it would matter, Sinton would beat them anyway! :D

Got it?

pirate4state
10-14-2008, 03:48 PM
Thank you. Is there a realistic chance that Sinton will go D1? Yes, but there is way too much football left to be played to go there. Right now we are just "pretending" with 3 games under our belts, right? ;)

kepdawg
10-14-2008, 03:48 PM
We are currently 3-0 in district, so is Robstown. Robstown has larger enrollment #s so they go DI & we go DII and Oso gets in because they beat Ingleside heads up.

We would face a team out of District 32 in the first round. There are 4 teams in that district that are 2-1 (information can be found on the region IV page) I have NO IDEA what their tie breaker system is, but I don't think it would matter, Sinton would beat them anyway! :D

Got it?

Yeah I got it! My comment had nothing to do with Sinton. It was in response to your comment that there is no wiggle room with me!

Pick6
10-14-2008, 03:49 PM

Got it?

I got it. You're awesome :kiss:

pirate4state
10-14-2008, 03:51 PM
Yeah I got it! My comment had nothing to do with Sinton. It was in response to your comment that there is no wiggle room with me! Then you should have edited out the part of the quote that didn't apply!

pirate4state
10-14-2008, 03:52 PM
I got it. You're awesome :kiss: At least one person today thinks so! :)

kepdawg
10-14-2008, 03:54 PM
Then you should have edited out the part of the quote that didn't apply!

You just need to do a better job keeping up with things!

cshscougar08
10-14-2008, 03:55 PM
We would be DII and play Canyon Lake or Llano.

pirate4state
10-14-2008, 03:56 PM
You just need to do a better job keeping up with things!
HAHA okay...I'm not the one that takes everything so literal!

kepdawg
10-14-2008, 03:57 PM
HAHA okay...I'm not the one that takes everything so literal!

How else am I supposed to take something when someone types it?

pirate4state
10-14-2008, 03:59 PM
How else am I supposed to take something when someone types it? With a grain of salt? Sheesh. No, that does not mean you take a grain of salt out of the shaker and throw it on the screen!

kepdawg
10-14-2008, 04:04 PM
With a grain of salt? Sheesh. No, that does not mean you take a grain of salt out of the shaker and throw it on the screen!

So are you saying I should have just blown off the original question rather than responding with what I thought was the correct answer in regards to my team?

jason
10-14-2008, 04:05 PM
if the season ended today.......

..........texas would be the national champions....................

pirate4state
10-14-2008, 04:06 PM
So are you saying I should have just blown off the original question rather than responding with what I thought was the correct answer in regards to my team? Yes, sometimes I think it's best to just not respond. I never said your answer was incorrect. Pick6 is the one that wanted you to use your imagination.

87 TIGER
10-14-2008, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by jason
if the season ended today.......

..........texas would be the national champions.................... sounds good to me!

kepdawg
10-14-2008, 04:09 PM
Yes, sometimes I think it's best to just not respond. I never said your answer was incorrect. Pick6 is the one that wanted you to use your imagination.

But you're the one that made the comment about there being no wiggle room with me. So I simply misunderstood the original intent of the question. Whoopdeedoo!

kepdawg
10-14-2008, 04:10 PM
:hijacktd:

Sorry Pick6! I misunderstood the original intent of your question. I didn't mean to hijack the thread.

charlesrixey
10-14-2008, 05:04 PM
Celina will play Van Alstyne if the bobcats beat Argyle (which they will)

Prosper is going to D1 regardless

nunya
10-14-2008, 05:34 PM
If Caldwell makes the playoffs, they will likely play WOS in the second round since there's a first-round bye.

Global Swarming
10-14-2008, 05:42 PM
Oh great, we'll be out in the second round again lol.

nunya
10-14-2008, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Global Swarming
Oh great, we'll be out in the second round again lol.

Yea, cuz we sure didn't take Kirbyville serious last year and look what that Beaumont area team did. It never fails.

LH Panther Mom
10-14-2008, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by cshscougar08
We would be DII and play Canyon Lake or Llano.
Well, Canyon Lake would be the DI rep of the current top 4 teams. :)

Global Swarming
10-14-2008, 06:07 PM
There's no way we would not take them seriously. There's just something about the second round that's a jinx on us.