things are looking bad for the cowgirls

Phil C
10-13-2008, 10:41 AM
Quick! Sign up Chris Simms!

Bullaholic
10-13-2008, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Keith7
haha, what a wuss

Did you laugh all those times McNabb was injured, Keith? Or like the classless Philly fans did when Irvin got his career-ending neck injury?

:mad:

Keith7
10-13-2008, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Did you laugh all those times McNabb was injured, Keith? Or like the classless Philly fans did when Irvin got his career-ending neck injury?

:mad:

Of course I didn't laugh, but I know plenty of Dallas fans that did..

eagles_victory
10-13-2008, 10:49 AM

:mad: Dont let one of the most annoying posters in the history of 3adownlow get a rise out of you just what hes wanting.

Ranger Mom
10-13-2008, 10:51 AM
I have never broken a finger, but I broke my pinky toe one time...and I WAS a wuss about it!!

I couldn't wear a shoe for about a week and half....I was amazed how bad a broken toe could hurt!!!

Bullaholic
10-13-2008, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
Dont let one of the most annoying posters in the history of 3adownlow get a rise out of you just what hes wanting.

Lol, ev. Thanks for the warning, but Keith and I have swapped posts many times in the past about the Cowboys and the Eagles.
I don't take any bait---I just like to watch his own traps slap shut on his hand everytime he puts out new "bait". :D

3afan
10-13-2008, 10:56 AM
good thing Dallas has a capable backup

wedo
10-13-2008, 10:59 AM
Now we are really go to see if the the Cowboys are a super bowl team!! If they can fight back adversity like all the great teams do then they will be alright. THey need someone to step up and become a leader instead of a drama queen. I am a Cowboys fan till death but they have been playing like crap, and there is not excuse now with their backs against the wall we will all see what they are made of.

Brad Johnson isn't that bad of a quarterback and he can still throw the ball really well, he is a super bowl winning QB and he knows how to win. But we will see if the Cowboys will rally behind him and step up and make big catches for him, play good defense and not give up 30 points a game and the BOYS will be ok.

Maroon87
10-13-2008, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Keith7
haha, what a wuss

Just think, Keith..if you broke your pinky it would be very hard to flex your impressive Internet muscles.

3afan
10-13-2008, 11:23 AM
Eagles fans seem to be like Aggie fans

the Eagles could go 2-14 but if they beat the Cowboys then they'd be happy

headhunter
10-13-2008, 11:23 AM
This is going to hurt some fantasy teams!

Macarthur
10-13-2008, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by wedo
Now we are really go to see if the the Cowboys are a super bowl team!! If they can fight back adversity like all the great teams do then they will be alright. THey need someone to step up and become a leader instead of a drama queen. I am a Cowboys fan till death but they have been playing like crap, and there is not excuse now with their backs against the wall we will all see what they are made of.

Brad Johnson isn't that bad of a quarterback and he can still throw the ball really well, he is a super bowl winning QB and he knows how to win. But we will see if the Cowboys will rally behind him and step up and make big catches for him, play good defense and not give up 30 points a game and the BOYS will be ok.

I think they will be okay. If they can play smarter, they should be fine. Brad is pretty accurate and he protects the ball pretty well. As long as they can cut down some of the mistakes and the special teams can calm down, they should be fine. I think 2-2 through this stretch would put them in good shape. It could also be a positive because it could build some character with them having to pull together as a team and not wait for Romo to bail them out every time.

Bullaholic
10-13-2008, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by Macarthur
I think they will be okay. If they can play smarter, they should be fine. Brad is pretty accurate and he protects the ball pretty well. As long as they can cut down some of the mistakes and the special teams can calm down, they should be fine. I think 2-2 through this stretch would put them in good shape. It could also be a positive because it could build some character with them having to pull together as a team and not wait for Romo to bail them out every time.

Agree, Mac, and I'll add that I think that the Cowboys are going to have to keep an extra blocker in and out of the receiving patterns in order to account for all of the speed rushers (faster "D" linemen, LB's, and DB's) that teams are throwing at the big, but slow, Dallas linemen like Flozell. They knock anything down in straight-ahead blocking schemes but seem to get beat by a lot by speed in multiple rushes. That hurts on the running plays too, because these fast defensive players are running them down from the backside.

pirate4state
10-13-2008, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by Maroon87
Just think, Keith..if you broke your pinky it would be very hard to flex your impressive Internet muscles. HAHAHAHA :spitlol:

Awwww guys, I love Keith! He's a riot! Besides...who else is gonna keep us posted on who has the Silver Boot?! :D

forum_guy
10-13-2008, 11:53 AM
well after stating yesterday the cowboys looked like they can go 9-7, this could definitely come true...st. louis has to feel confident after beating washington and now getting to go up against brad johnson...dallas better pull this off because after this coming week tampa bay and the giants will destroy a brad johnson dallas team

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-13-2008, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
Eagles fans seem to be like Aggie fans

the Eagles could go 2-14 but if they beat the Cowboys then they'd be happy

That was a pretty stupid and unprovoked comment.

Macarthur
10-13-2008, 12:52 PM
Agree, Mac, and I'll add that I think that the Cowboys are going to have to keep an extra blocker in and out of the receiving patterns in order to account for all of the speed rushers (faster "D" linemen, LB's, and DB's) that teams are throwing at the big, but slow, Dallas linemen like Flozell. They knock anything down in straight-ahead blocking schemes but seem to get beat by a lot by speed in multiple rushes. That hurts on the running plays too, because these fast defensive players are running them down from the backside.

I would disagree with you a bit in that I don't think Flozell is a problem at all. Sure, he did not have a good game, but let's not forget, he has held Cole from PHilly without a sack for almost 2 years now and he's definately a speed guy. I just think the OL needs to ratchet up the intensity. Hudson Houk needs to earn his reputation and get after their ass. I just think this whole thing comes down to intensity and focus. They haven't had enough of either.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-13-2008, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by headhunter
This is going to hurt some fantasy teams! :( , well i guess my backup is capable of producing also, Kurt Warner.

crzyjournalist03
10-13-2008, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
:( , well i guess my backup is capable of producing also, Kurt Warner.

Warner is on a bye next week!

jason
10-13-2008, 01:01 PM
ill give you ben roethlisberger for felix jones....

BEAST
10-13-2008, 01:08 PM
Anybody want to bet he is back after 1 or 2 weeks?

BEAST

SintonFan_inAustin
10-13-2008, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by jason
ill give you ben roethlisberger for felix jones.... Brad Johnson was available so i am going with him for next week and then going Kurt Warner, unless Brad Johnson game plan is throw deep to TO as much as possible then he could be my starter.