PDA

View Full Version : Hahahaha

LH Panther Mom
10-13-2008, 09:25 AM
I'm looking out the window at work. One of the guys is attempting to back a trailer. Apparently he has no clue that you need to turn the wheel the opposite direction that you want the trailer to go. He pulled up about 50 yards and is making a run at it again. It's making me grin. :D

Bullaholic
10-13-2008, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I'm looking out the window at work. One of the guys is attempting to back a trailer. Apparently he has no clue that you need to turn the wheel the opposite direction that you want the trailer to go. He pulled up about 50 yards and is making a run at it again. It's making me grin. :D

LHPM, if you ever visit one of the local boat ramps at some of the area lakes, you can tell right away who the new boat owners are when they try to back their trailers down the ramp. I've seen some back vehicle, trailer, and boat all the way under water.

LH Panther Mom
10-13-2008, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
LHPM, if you ever visit one of the local boat ramps at some of the area lakes, you can tell right away who the new boat owners are when they try to back their trailers down the ramp. I've seen some back vehicle, trailer, and boat all the way under water.
Hahaha! I would hate to laugh at them, but it would be hard not to. :D

He did finally get it, after more than 25 minutes.

Lion_Addict
10-13-2008, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

Such an evil little woman you are.