PDA

View Full Version : nobogey72

DaHop72
10-13-2008, 07:52 AM
I am highly disappointed in you. I meet RWB Friday night and it disgust me that you would pick on a 4'10" lady the way you do. I wondered how you got by with it but when she pointed out her 5'4" 110 lbs weakling husband I could see why it doesn't bother you. You should be so ashamed. :D

nobogey72
10-13-2008, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
I am highly disappointed in you. I meet RWB Friday night and it disgust me that you would pick on a 4'10" lady the way you do. I wondered how you got by with it but when she pointed out her 5'4" 110 lbs weakling husband I could see why it doesn't bother you. You should be so ashamed. :D

I think it is fun to pick on people that are less fortunate than me.:D AND, don't let her heigth fool you, she knows karate.:eek:

RedWhiteBlue
10-13-2008, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Yep, DaHop and I had our own little M&G- I would put up the pictures but they may be deemed inappropriate by DL standards.:eek:
Don't make me mad by calling me, "shorty"!!!!:mad:

DaHop72
10-13-2008, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
Yep, DaHop and I had our own little M&G- I would put up the pictures but they may be deemed inappropriate by DL standards.:eek:
Don't make me mad by calling me, "shorty"!!!!:mad: Me, call someone short. I think 5'7" is the perfect height. :D
I do think we may need to send you back to charm school. :devil: