PDA

View Full Version : Cameron vs. Madisonville

King_LeYoeNidas
10-12-2008, 09:54 PM
lets talk about it. Who wins and why? Cameron's homecoming game after taking a week off. Madisonville had a shootout w/ Taylor after getting embarassed by Rockdale. Cameron will have had 2 weeks of practice to prepare. If Cameron wins, it's pretty much a lock (assuming they beat Rudder) that they are in for playoffs regardless of the Navasota & Caldwell game. Madisonville MUST win to stay in the race.

navscanmaster
10-12-2008, 10:39 PM
I am going with Cameron by a little. Madisonville has had to play a few games learning how to run an offense without Whaley. A few other guys have stepped up, and now with Whaley back in, the wealth on offense should be spread out much more. Madisonville's defense is obviously horrible, so I don't see them being able to stop Cameron enough to win, barring turnovers. If Cameron can limit mistakes, they will win.

Cameron 42, Madisonville 32.

Yoe_09
10-12-2008, 11:09 PM
I will say that cameron will win by 14.

OldBison75
10-13-2008, 01:20 PM
Based on what both teams have shown so far, Cameron should win easily. However, Madisonville has a talented group of guys and has thier backs to the wall. Whaley will be a force in this game and the Mustangs play much better when he is healthy. I still pick Cameron by 7, but this is the possible upset of the week in this district. If Cameron is not sharp, Madisonville will surprise them.

Bearkat
10-13-2008, 01:25 PM
Going with the Yoemen!!!

bigYoe
10-13-2008, 01:29 PM
Well havent heard near sas much about Madisonville as a team than i've heard about Whaley. IF Whaley is the team then that makes them one dimenional and Cameron can focus on that. Our offense will score points so Madisonville has to score with us to hang in it. Our Defense stepped up in the last few games so hopefully the long wait didnt leave em rusty. Doubt it though, Cameron by 14 or 21.

King_LeYoeNidas
10-13-2008, 01:42 PM
does Whaley play defense at all?

ProudHornetMom
10-13-2008, 02:51 PM
From seeing our game and the game film....if one player didn't get the ball, then no effort was expended to assist with a block, a fake, half-a%^ run or anything. I'm curious about their condiitioning program as they wore out very easily.

Cameron will win easily and handily.

rockdale80
10-13-2008, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by ProudHornetMom
From seeing our game and the game film....if one player didn't get the ball, then no effort was expended to assist with a block, a fake, half-a%^ run or anything. I'm curious about their condiitioning program as they wore out very easily.

Cameron will win easily and handily.

that is my vote too.