Austin American Statesman: Westlake

SintonFan_inAustin
10-12-2008, 09:15 PM
Corpus Christi Caller Times AKA.. Corpus Christi Carroll Times

nunya
10-12-2008, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
Corpus Christi Caller Times AKA.. Corpus Christi Carroll Times

which is dumb because Calallen has the most success.

sinton66
10-12-2008, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by nunya
which is dumb because Calallen has the most success.

Not this year so far.

jimmyceatworld
10-12-2008, 09:18 PM
Fairfield Recorder: Fairfield :D

Barely over Teague and Wortham

nunya
10-12-2008, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by jimmyceatworld
Fairfield Recorder: Fairfield :D

Barely over Teague and Wortham

Whoda thunk

JR2004
10-12-2008, 09:19 PM
Lampasas Dispatch Record: Whoever is playing against the Badgers.

nunya
10-12-2008, 09:23 PM
Bryan-College Station Eagle: Used to be Cameron, but they've shut up in recent years.

One year someone from Caldwell sent their editor a bogus invitation to speak at the Cameron athletic banquet as a joke and even had a relative's P.O. Box in Cameron as the return RSVP address... and the nerdy editor showed up at the event all giddy and looked like an idiot wearing his crooked glasses (my cousin said) when he approached the coach at the event and asked what he wanted him to do and the Cameron coach told him he didnt' know WHAT he was talking about and demanded to see his credentials.

He quit obsessing about Cameron thereafter.

I_DONT_CARE
10-12-2008, 09:41 PM
One year someone from Caldwell sent their editor a bogus invitation to speak at the Cameron athletic banquet as a joke
YOU HAVE SOME WEIRD IDEAS FOR JOKES! :rolleyes:

NastySlot
10-12-2008, 10:09 PM
Bryan-College Station Eagle: Used to be Cameron, but they've shut up in recent years.

One year someone from Caldwell sent their editor a bogus invitation to speak at the Cameron athletic banquet as a joke and even had a relative's P.O. Box in Cameron as the return RSVP address... and the nerdy editor showed up at the event all giddy and looked like an idiot wearing his crooked glasses (my cousin said) when he approached the coach at the event and asked what he wanted him to do and the Cameron coach told him he didnt' know WHAT he was talking about and demanded to see his credentials.

i think cessna's wife might be from cameron....when i was at a&m 89-90...i remember writing about that.

navscanmaster
10-12-2008, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by NastySlot
i think cessna's wife might be from cameron....when i was at a&m 89-90...i remember writing about that.
Cessna never did like us. We only get coverage when we are ranked. Bryan and A&M Consol will get top coverage even if they are both cellar dwellers, along with player bios and et cetera.

I_DONT_CARE
10-14-2008, 09:29 AM

AFTER READING SOME MORE OF YOUR POSTS, I HAVE TO ASK IF YOU WERE EMBARRASSED WHEN YOU FOUND OUT YOU WEREN'T REALLY INVITED?

DaHop72
10-14-2008, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by I_DONT_CARE
AFTER READING SOME MORE OF YOUR POSTS, I HAVE TO ASK IF YOU WERE EMBARRASSED WHEN YOU FOUND OUT YOU WEREN'T REALLY INVITED? http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif

Ranger Mom
10-14-2008, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by I_DONT_CARE
AFTER READING SOME MORE OF YOUR POSTS, I HAVE TO ASK IF YOU WERE EMBARRASSED WHEN YOU FOUND OUT YOU WEREN'T REALLY INVITED?

:eek: :eek: :eek:

3afan
10-14-2008, 10:16 AM
Dallas Morning News likes the obvious: SLC, HP

but I think they do a good job in covering HS sports in general, better than any other paper I've seen (print or online)

underware
10-14-2008, 10:41 AM
The Victoria Advocate - (Mike Foreman) Cuero

Old Green
10-14-2008, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by underware
The Victoria Advocate - (Mike Foreman) Cuero Ha Ha ! You beat me to it.:D

DDBooger
10-14-2008, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by sinton66
Not this year so far. lmao 1 out of the last 23 years,sue us:rolleyes: ;)

Maroon87
10-14-2008, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by DDBooger
lmao 1 out of the last 23 years,sue us:rolleyes: ;)

Still a lot of football left to be played...

DDBooger
10-14-2008, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by Maroon87
Still a lot of football left to be played... oh I know, it was just a reminder.:D It is our worst start in a while but I think the coaches may have some things worked out now.

bigYoe
10-14-2008, 11:21 AM

Dumbest Thing i've ever heard, if the editor thought it was real you'd think he would call AHEAD of time and get the right information. I dont remember hearing of anything like that and i've been to the last 14 sports banquets for both fall and spring.

c-town_balla
10-14-2008, 11:28 AM
I would say the Temple paper outside of Temple and Belton Cameron is the most popular team

c-town_balla
10-14-2008, 11:30 AM
also I can't think of any coach in Cameron....ever.....that would demand to see someones credentials

sinton66
10-14-2008, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by DDBooger
lmao 1 out of the last 23 years,sue us:rolleyes: ;)

Wasn't a jab, we had ours last year.

cshscougar08
10-14-2008, 02:41 PM
Waco Tribune-Herald loves Midway to death cause they are the big rich school in Waco. But overall they do a good job of covering all the Waco schools and surrounding areas.

Antec
10-14-2008, 04:03 PM
Wharton Journal-Spectator-East Bernard

But all their programs win year in and year out