PDA

View Full Version : Wylie (4-2) vs. Snyder (5-1)

SNYDER325TIGERS
10-12-2008, 02:32 AM
The Tigers played well this week in the first half, McCoy made great half time adjustments during the half. They stayed in the game and never gave up. :clap:

Now on to next week, Wylie is going to be tough to beat espeacially at home. Beat a good Brownwood team this week and held them to only 28 points:clap: congrats to their D.

My head tells me that were ganna lose by 1 or 2 TD's lol I hate to say it but I wanna be realistic.

Wylie is well prepared after playing a tough pre-district and our "not so tough pre-district"

I hope the Tigers prove me wrong and win by a few.

nobogey72
10-12-2008, 06:52 AM
Originally posted by SNYDER325TIGERS
The Tigers played well this week in the first half, McCoy made great half time adjustments during the half. They stayed in the game and never gave up. :clap:

Now on to next week, Wylie is going to be tough to beat espeacially at home. Beat a good Brownwood team this week and held them to only 28 points:clap: congrats to their D.

My head tells me that were ganna lose by 1 or 2 TD's lol I hate to say it but I wanna be realistic.

Wylie is well prepared after playing a tough pre-district and our "not so tough pre-district"

Don't tell me that this is the way it's gonna be!:mad: I just promised ccmom that Snyder folks will start coming out of the woodwork this week and be constantly reminding us about the last 2 times we played (04 & 05). This is NO TIME to start being realistic!!! COME ON !!!!!! Let's hear some smack. I met you one time, and I remember how bad your breath stunk. Probably because you had been kissing STR, cause his breath stunk too. Sick dudes. :taunt: :taunt: :D

DU_stud04
10-12-2008, 08:30 AM
snyder will proclaim themselves to be the best 5-2 team in the state after this game....but we still all know it wont be true. wylie wins 35-14

wtfootball
10-12-2008, 08:51 AM
Snyder is only in the top 20 by reputation. They are not in the same class as Abilene Wylie.

Trashman
10-12-2008, 09:20 AM
Wylie by a bunch; it won't be close!:D

Lion_Addict
10-12-2008, 09:33 AM
Wylie 31 (hate this # now)
Snyder 13

popcorn screen
10-12-2008, 09:34 AM
Bulldogs win by 14 or more. Donkey-stomp

ccmom
10-12-2008, 09:36 AM

Are you serious? Boy, am I disappointed! I mean, it only makes sense to me that if you are looking for someone to talk TRASH, you look to Snyder, right?

SNYDER325TIGERS
10-12-2008, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
Are you serious? Boy, am I disappointed! I mean, it only makes sense to me that if you are looking for someone to talk TRASH, you look to Snyder, right?

I'm not looking for anyone to talk trash, i'm not going to say were going to win cause Wylie is good. If we play really hard throughout the whole game we maybe could win by a few.

DU_stud04
10-12-2008, 03:05 PM
i hear 325 is going to wear his wylie football shirt and sit on their side for the game...

SNYDER325TIGERS
10-12-2008, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
i hear 325 is going to wear his wylie football shirt and sit on their side for the game...

Wll I hate to say it, but that is correct.:D :devil:

tigerchick_2013
10-12-2008, 03:45 PM
Wll I hate to say it, but that is correct.:D :devil:

TRAITOR!:mad:

SNYDER325TIGERS
10-12-2008, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by tigerchick_2013

Lol no, that was a joke. I'll be on Snyder's side like always.

Daddy D 11
10-12-2008, 04:07 PM
I have never seen Snyder play. I might have to make this one:thinking:

SNYDER325TIGERS
10-12-2008, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11

You should, I wish I could have went to see LH play:mad:

I think it'll be a good game, usually is between Wylie and Snyder.

Daddy D 11
10-12-2008, 04:13 PM
You should, I wish I could have went to see LH play:mad:

I think it'll be a good game, usually is between Wylie and Snyder.

Wylie is such an odd team, they have good looking kids obviously. But one kid never stands out, it's just a silent display of teamwork. I've never seen anything like, Sandifer is a genius and keeps those boys in every single game and waits till the other team shoots themselves in the foot. They never slip up, they might turn it over, but it's never a bone head error.

SNYDER325TIGERS
10-12-2008, 04:14 PM
Wylie is such an odd team, they have good looking kids obviously. But one kid never stands out, it's just a silent display of teamwork. I've never seen anything like, Sandifer is a genius and keeps those boys in every single game and waits till the other team shoots themselves in the foot. They never slip up, they might turn it over, but it's never a bone head error.

Yep, always has been.

SNYDER325TIGERS
10-12-2008, 04:21 PM
The last tine we played Wylie at home was in 2004, last game of the season.

Snyder 27
Wylie 23

As most of you already knew.

Then in 2005 they played us at home, I think it was 16-13 Snyder.

SNYDER325TIGERS
10-12-2008, 04:52 PM

Hey what is your prediction on this game?

You guessed 31-27 for the Wylie/Bwood game last week....great prediction.:thumbsup:

SNYDER325TIGERS
10-12-2008, 04:54 PM
Prediction from MaxPreps.com:

Snyder: 34.2

Abilene Wylie: 24.7

LH Panther Mom
10-12-2008, 05:55 PM
And skip homecoming? :dispntd:

SNYDER325TIGERS
10-12-2008, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

Haha

garciap77
10-12-2008, 07:01 PM
I hope we break the Snyder “Jinx”.

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/jinx.jpg

:D

garciap77
10-12-2008, 07:04 PM

Hi! Tigerchick_2013 how are you?

garciap77
10-12-2008, 07:07 PM
Yep, always has been.

:lies: :lies: :lies:

Not the last two games we played against you!

:mad:

Daddy D 11
10-12-2008, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

I'm coming home the weekend after because of my birthday so I don't know yet:thinking:

SNYDER325TIGERS
10-12-2008, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
:lies: :lies: :lies:

Not the last two games we played against you!

:mad:

I guess so Garcia, whats your prediction?

SNYDER325TIGERS
10-12-2008, 07:31 PM

LH Panther Mom
10-12-2008, 07:38 PM
I'm coming home the weekend after because of my birthday so I don't know yet:thinking:
:thumbsup:

garciap77
10-12-2008, 08:28 PM
I guess so Garcia, whats your prediction?

Wylie 28 Snyder 24!

STANG RED
10-12-2008, 10:13 PM

Been trying to tell that to people for years, but it has to be seen to understand. I've seen it all tooooo often myself.:(

WTF-82
10-13-2008, 01:06 AM
I will go with Wylie if the dogs play a great game this one could get ugly 20+ win or more. Snyder is scrappy and kids play hard but will not be enough against Wylie. Snyder will probably lose 3 district games this season and miss playoffs. We shall see.

Snyder 13
Wylie 38

WTF-82
10-13-2008, 01:09 AM
I will go with Wylie if the dogs play a great game this one could get ugly 20+ win or more. Snyder is scrappy and kids play hard but will not be enough against Wylie. Snyder will probably lose 3 district games this season and miss playoffs. We shall see.
I know Tiger fans wont like this post they are good but just dont think they are Wylie, Brownwood or Sweetwater good.

Snyder 14
Wylie 38

nobogey72
10-13-2008, 07:49 AM
What is scary to me is Snyder's O-line. They were good last year and have some (2 or 3) back. They have the ability to run the ball and control the clock.:(

tigerchick_2013
10-13-2008, 09:16 AM
Hi! Tigerchick_2013 how are you?

I'm doing good, how 'bout you? Should be feeling pretty good after that impressive win:)

garciap77
10-13-2008, 05:29 PM
I'm doing good, how 'bout you? Should be feeling pretty good after that impressive win:)

Are you and Nobogey getting along now?

lakers
10-13-2008, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by ***-82
I know Tiger fans wont like this post they are good but just dont think they are Wylie, Brownwood or Sweetwater good.

Snyder 14
Wylie 38

I feel the same way...

Sry DaHop but I am goin with Wylie...

But I sure would like to see an upset...

Maybe somebody could knock Wylie off their district title pedestal.:thinking:

tigerchick_2013
10-13-2008, 05:49 PM

Idk, I think we have an understanding just not to respond to one another's comments. I've just been sitting back reading what all you guys have to say and throw my two cents in every now and then.;)

NastySlot
10-13-2008, 05:53 PM
snyder will proclaim themselves to be the best 5-2 team in the state after this game....but we still all know it wont be true. wylie wins 35-14

if wylie beats snyder wouldn't that make wylie the best 5-2 or at least a better 5-2 then snyder?

JR2004
10-13-2008, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by NastySlot
if wylie beats snyder wouldn't that make wylie the best 5-2 or at least a better 5-2 then snyder?

Perhaps you are new to this whole Snyder thing. :)

DU_stud04
10-13-2008, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by NastySlot
if wylie beats snyder wouldn't that make wylie the best 5-2 or at least a better 5-2 then snyder? ....kinda my point...... and you must not know snyder posters(some of them) that well..... they could be 0-10 and they would still claim to be the best.... ;) :thumbsup:

popcorn screen
10-13-2008, 08:43 PM
Snyder fans on this board have replaced Brownwood and Celina from early in the year. However, you will not hang with Wylie. Dogs by 14.

Stangs325
10-13-2008, 08:58 PM
this game will be over at half..unless wylie's whole team comes up sick haha

charlesrixey
10-13-2008, 09:16 PM
Wylie 31, Snyder 7

ivchris
10-13-2008, 09:42 PM
Wylie 35
Snyder 14

slingshot
10-13-2008, 10:11 PM
I think it will be closer than most of you think... this is Wylie vs Snyder! Wylie 28--Snyder 21

nobogey72
10-14-2008, 04:09 AM

Yeah, and we will as long as she keeps her mouth shut. Tiger chick there is a Jonas Brothers concert in Dallas Friday night, are you going to it or the game?:inlove:

3afan
10-14-2008, 05:51 AM
go WYLIE !

nobogey72
10-14-2008, 07:30 AM
This is the saddest thing that I have ever seen!!!!:( Snyder is not talking smack at Wylie. I guess the Snyder posters are so "beaten down" by the Brownwood posters that they can't even talk smack anymore. Don't ya'll remember? Ya'll are supposed to hate us!! TigerChick is the only one that seems to have any spunk. DaHop is too nice. I guess since Rocket cut Black_Magic's legs out from under him he won't even be mouthy this week. :thinking: :thinking: I think I just figured out what it is. All the Snyder people now have windmills and they are all rich and are all busy moving out of their old single wides and into their doubles. That's gotta be what it is. Makes me sick.:mad:

STANG RED
10-14-2008, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by slingshot
I think it will be closer than most of you think... this is Wylie vs Snyder! Wylie 28--Snyder 21

I think your right. Snyder always plays Wylie very tough. Wylie should win, but it'll be by less than 10.

DaHop72
10-14-2008, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
This is the saddest thing that I have ever seen!!!!:( Snyder is not talking smack at Wylie. I guess the Snyder posters are so "beaten down" by the Brownwood posters that they can't even talk smack anymore. Don't ya'll remember? Ya'll are supposed to hate us!! TigerChick is the only one that seems to have any spunk. DaHop is too nice. I guess since Rocket cut Black_Magic's legs out from under him he won't even be mouthy this week. :thinking: :thinking: I think I just figured out what it is. All the Snyder people now have windmills and they are all rich and are all busy moving out of their old single wides and into their doubles. That's gotta be what it is. Makes me sick.:mad: Wylie is a bunch of egg sucking Dawgs. The Tigers kicked you around like a bunch of red-headed step-children in 04 and 05. Coach Sandifer couldn't coach his way out of a wet paper sack, he probably should be coaching Boys Club flag football. The Dawg Pound needs to be sprayed for fleas. garciap77 takes pictures witha a Brownie camera, nobogey and Rocket are now best friends. ccmom wouldn't know a football if it hit her in the head. injured is just a big old wuss. Have you heard TF2, wow does he really think he is good at that. And WylieBulldog2 is still wet behind the ears.:thinking: :thinking: Did I miss anything?:D

RedWhiteBlue
10-14-2008, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Wylie is a bunch of egg sucking Dawgs. The Tigers kicked you around like a bunch of red-headed step-children in 04 and 05. Coach Sandifer couldn't coach his way out of a wet paper sack, he probably should be coaching Boys Club flag football. The Dawg Pound needs to be sprayed for fleas. garciap77 takes pictures witha a Brownie camera, nobogey and Rocket are now best friends. ccmom wouldn't know a football if it hit her in the head. injured is just a big old wuss. Have you heard TF2, wow does he really think he is good at that. And WylieBulldog2 is still wet behind the ears.:thinking: :thinking: Did I miss anything?:D
You go, BOY!!! I think you hit it. Man, I didn't know you had it in you.:clap: :clap:

nobogey72
10-14-2008, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
You go, BOY!!! I think you hit it. Man, I didn't know you had it in you.:clap: :clap:

First you tell him that Snyder is the "armpit" of Texas, and now you're all "You go, BOY". Ya'll all make me sick.:mad:

RedWhiteBlue
10-14-2008, 08:38 AM
First you tell him that Snyder is the "armpit" of Texas, and now you're all "You go, BOY". Ya'll all make me sick.:mad:
I don't remember asking your opininion.....:rolleyes:

BwdLion_80
10-14-2008, 09:06 AM
I don't remember asking your opininion.....:rolleyes:

Most opinions are never asked for on here!:p

ccmom
10-14-2008, 09:08 AM
Wylie is a bunch of egg sucking Dawgs. The Tigers kicked you around like a bunch of red-headed step-children in 04 and 05. Coach Sandifer couldn't coach his way out of a wet paper sack, he probably should be coaching Boys Club flag football. The Dawg Pound needs to be sprayed for fleas. garciap77 takes pictures witha a Brownie camera, nobogey and Rocket are now best friends. ccmom wouldn't know a football if it hit her in the head. injured is just a big old wuss. Have you heard TF2, wow does he really think he is good at that. And WylieBulldog2 is still wet behind the ears.:thinking: :thinking: Did I miss anything?:D

Tell us how you REALLY feel!! I, for one, have elected to take the high road this week. In fact, as a gesture of good faith and sportsmanship, I am even taking steps to be sure that all you Tiger fans are taken care of when you come to Bulldog Stadium on Friday. For instance, we have even designated an area for you to park together when you arrive, and had ordered signs to designate those areas. Unfortunately the signs will not be here in time, but you I don't think you'll have trouble finding it. Just follow all the other Pintos, Novas and El Caminos and you'll be fine. Also, there will be complimentary spittoons available on the visitors side and I think a couple of the local restaurants are stocking Old Milwaukee, Pearl, and Lone Star beer just for y'all. Wear your black and gold "wife beater" and you might even get a discount.

Lion_Addict
10-14-2008, 09:14 AM

Think she found a new man......remember, they had their little personal M&G last week :thinking: . Damn, I know you're heartbroken man.....hard to resist the charm of such a sweet-talking woman, NOT! Come on dude....snap outta it! She is from Graham ya know :rolleyes: :devil:

Lion_Addict
10-14-2008, 09:15 AM
Tell us how you REALLY feel!! I, for one, have elected to take the high road this week. In fact, as a gesture of good faith and sportsmanship, I am even taking steps to be sure that all you Tiger fans are taken care of when you come to Bulldog Stadium on Friday. For instance, we have even designated an area for you to park together when you arrive, and had ordered signs to designate those areas. Unfortunately the signs will not be here in time, but you I don't think you'll have trouble finding it. Just follow all the other Pintos, Novas and El Caminos and you'll be fine. Also, there will be complimentary spittoons available on the visitors side and I think a couple of the local restaurants are stocking Old Milwaukee, Pearl, and Lone Star beer just for y'all. Wear your black and gold "wife beater" and you might even get a discount.

:clap: :clap: Damn......you're good! :D

DaHop72
10-14-2008, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
Think she found a new man......remember, they had their little personal M&G last week :thinking: . Damn, I know you're heartbroken man.....hard to resist the charm of such a sweet-talking woman, NOT! Come on dude....snap outta it! She is from Graham ya know :rolleyes: :devil: Hey you stay out of this, what we do at our meet and greet is "nunya". I'm still checking on charm school though, can't have her getting hurt going back and forth to her seat.:D

DaHop72
10-14-2008, 09:25 AM
Tell us how you REALLY feel!! I, for one, have elected to take the high road this week. In fact, as a gesture of good faith and sportsmanship, I am even taking steps to be sure that all you Tiger fans are taken care of when you come to Bulldog Stadium on Friday. For instance, we have even designated an area for you to park together when you arrive, and had ordered signs to designate those areas. Unfortunately the signs will not be here in time, but you I don't think you'll have trouble finding it. Just follow all the other Pintos, Novas and El Caminos and you'll be fine. Also, there will be complimentary spittoons available on the visitors side and I think a couple of the local restaurants are stocking Old Milwaukee, Pearl, and Lone Star beer just for y'all. Wear your black and gold "wife beater" and you might even get a discount. That is quite neighborly of you but I don't think I can park my Ford Falcon with those high dollar vehicles, can you find a place for it as well.:D Spittons, ewwwwww and some of us don't partake of the libations of the world. But, I do know that they serve diet pepsi with the road kill at the concession stand, I had some at the Wylie-Lberty Hill game. :devil:

STANG RED
10-14-2008, 09:27 AM
Hey you stay out of this, what we do at our meet and greet is "nunya". I'm still checking on charm school though, can't have her getting hurt going back and forth to her seat.:D

She isn't another RM that falls up the stairs is she? I'll be sure to alert the Sweetwater paramedics at the bowl, just in case.

nobogey72
10-14-2008, 09:39 AM

That's my woman!!!!:inlove:

But, What's with the wisecrack about Old Milwaukee all about?:confused:

Lion_Addict
10-14-2008, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
She isn't another RM that falls up the stairs is she?l be sure to alert the Sweetwater paramedics at the bowl, just in case.

:clap: :clap: And I was thinking RM was one of a kind.....now I'm really disappointed :dispntd: . Dang, imagine the 2 around each other.....:eek: . Scary thought.

ccmom
10-14-2008, 09:53 AM
That's my woman!!!!:inlove:

But, What's with the wisecrack about Old Milwaukee all about?:confused:

Sorry, my friend. I was thinking you had moved up to Keystone. ;)

RedWhiteBlue
10-14-2008, 09:57 AM
Hey you stay out of this, what we do at our meet and greet is "nunya". I'm still checking on charm school though, can't have her getting hurt going back and forth to her seat.:D
Now, dang it Hop!!! That was our secret... well, us and about half of the Graham crowd that was there before the game to see it! And it wasn't up the stairs. It was towards the middle. But it was one of my better ones I have to say.:clap: In fact, I think I got a 9.5. Spilt my DP, though.:(

ccmom
10-14-2008, 10:07 AM
Hey what is your prediction on this game?

You guessed 31-27 for the Wylie/Bwood game last week....great prediction.:thumbsup:

Thanks for pointing that out. Now I feel pressured to repeat....I'll say

Bulldogos 35
Pussy Cat Dolls 17 (oh yes I did!!)

And stop being so nice to me! :D

nobogey72
10-14-2008, 10:40 AM

Bulldogos 35

I know, they are all being too nice. I bet all the guys in Snyder get together on Monday nights and watch "Trading Spaces" and "Queer Guy With a Straight Eye" or whatever it is, and talk about their "feelings" and that kind of crap. I bet they don't even know who won the game last night. I hope the Brownwood guys are happy, they have brought down a once proud town of smack talkers, and turned them into a bunch of Cumbaya singing, limp wristed "fellas". :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sweetwater Red
10-14-2008, 12:41 PM
Wylie 31
Snyder 14

Because the Massey Ratings say so....:devil:

http://www.highschoolsports.net/defaultcal300x250.cfm?ct=ratings&schoolid=TX7955615913&year=2008

garciap77
10-14-2008, 12:44 PM

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

DaHop is 325's father!

:D :D :D

Lion_Addict
10-14-2008, 12:45 PM

DaHop is 325's father!

:eek: :eek: OUCH!! :evillol:

garciap77
10-14-2008, 12:48 PM

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/16101w8tqzfekvi.gif

DaHop72
10-14-2008, 12:51 PM
:thinking: :thinking:

DaHop is 325's father!

:D :D :foul: :foul: :foul:

Humm, 325 loves football, sits on the visitors side and scouts. Wonder if he wears a head set or carries a walkie-talkie?:thinking: :thinking:

Ranger Mom
10-14-2008, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
She isn't another RM that falls up the stairs is she? I'll be sure to alert the Sweetwater paramedics at the bowl, just in case.

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Don't be dragging me into this...I have been perfectly nice...today!!

Lion_Addict
10-14-2008, 12:58 PM
You know guys & gals.....this is pretty sad. 5 pages???? I was looking forward to some good reading material this week and this is it? Very disappointing :dispntd: . I mean DaHop stealing RWB from Bogey has been the only exciting thing on here.....of course she'll be gunning for Rocket next week, so DaHop...ya better enjoy it while it lasts. :evillol: :devil:
Yawl liven this thing up!! I heard Snyder people talking about them toothless women over in Wylie, and the Wylie peeps were talking about the only title Snyder will ever see is that baseball title. :eek:

garciap77
10-14-2008, 01:04 PM
You know guys & gals.....this is pretty sad. 5 pages???? I was looking forward to some good reading material this week and this is it? Very disappointing :dispntd: . I mean DaHop stealing RWB from Bogey has been the only exciting thing on here.....of course she'll be gunning for Rocket next week, so DaHop...ya better enjoy it while it lasts. :evillol: :devil:
Yawl liven this thing up!! I heard Snyder people talking about them toothless women over in Wylie, and the Wylie peeps were talking about the only title Snyder will ever see is that baseball title. :eek:

We need Rocket to come here and

:stirpot:

gibby
10-14-2008, 01:20 PM

Well, you didn't mention our parentage.

Snyder has some fine athletes and Dr. Sandifer will not take them lightly. It will be a good game to watch.

GetRDoneStangs
10-14-2008, 01:34 PM
:foul: :foul: :foul:

Humm, 325 loves football, sits on the visitors side and scouts. Wonder if he wears a head set or carries a walkie-talkie?:thinking: :thinking:

OMG !!! I didn't know 325 was Black Magics Boy!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek::D :D

RedWhiteBlue
10-14-2008, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by GetRDoneStangs
OMG !!! I didn't know 325 was Black Magics Boy!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek::D :D
THAT EXPLAINS IT ALL!!!:eek: :rolleyes: :confused: :doh:

SNYDER325TIGERS
10-14-2008, 04:22 PM
We need Rocket to come here and

:stirpot:

You know garcia, I think Rocket is hiding out after last week.:thinking: :devil:

garciap77
10-14-2008, 04:33 PM
You know garcia, I think Rocket is hiding out after last week.:thinking: :devil:

I met him Friday. He really is a nice guy :D, but the Beast is a big old mean fellow!;)

All the BW posters I met Friday were real nice people.

:)

blowfish
10-14-2008, 04:37 PM
Rocket is a good guy!

I heard he has been in the hospital with Crow posioning!:D

nobogey72
10-14-2008, 05:20 PM

Well, I would love to jump in and start bashing Snyder, or at least spur someone else on to do so, BUT---- I've had my wrist slapped and been told that the majority of my posts that were smack in nature were getting old, (it wasn't a WARNING but a REQUEST). While I am going to refrain from posting that Snyder's posters are a bunch of booger-pickin' morons, just know that I'm thinking it.:taunt: :taunt:

Daddy D 11
10-14-2008, 05:46 PM
Well, I would love to jump in and start bashing Snyder, or at least spur someone else on to do so, BUT---- I've had my wrist slapped and been told that the majority of my posts that were smack in nature were getting old, (it wasn't a WARNING but a REQUEST). While I am going to refrain from posting that Snyder's posters are a bunch of booger-pickin' morons, just know that I'm thinking it.:taunt: :taunt:

Don't you hate that people are so dang sensative:mad:

DaHop72
10-14-2008, 08:59 PM
Well, I would love to jump in and start bashing Snyder, or at least spur someone else on to do so, BUT---- I've had my wrist slapped and been told that the majority of my posts that were smack in nature were getting old, (it wasn't a WARNING but a REQUEST). While I am going to refrain from posting that Snyder's posters are a bunch of booger-pickin' morons, just know that I'm thinking it.:taunt: :taunt: Wow, never dreamed outting Rocket as your BFF would do this to you.:devil: Just going to tuck you tail and run?:thinking: Start a fight and cause me to try and talk smack and now run and hide. You yellow bellied liver lover.:devil: :devil:

DaHop72
10-14-2008, 09:00 PM
Don't you hate that people are so dang sensative:mad: And you, quit sucking up, nobogey already has Rocket as his BFF. :taunt: :taunt: :stirpot:

DaHop72
10-14-2008, 09:02 PM
And you, quit sucking up, nobogey already has Rocket as his BFF. :taunt: :taunt: :stirpot: And where's Rocket? Is he and nobogey breaking down Breckenridge and Snyder film together??:thinking: Inquiring minds want to know.:doh:

nobogey72
10-14-2008, 10:16 PM
Wow, never dreamed outting Rocket as your BFF would do this to you.:devil: Just going to tuck you tail and run?:thinking: Start a fight and cause me to try and talk smack and now run and hide. You yellow bellied liver lover.:devil: :devil:

Not at all. I ain't skeered. I'm telling ya---- I got reprimanded for a post I made today and requested to stop making posts that inferred that the target (in this case Snyder posters) might have a testosterone deficiency (like I really meant it). Anyway, she/he requested that I stop, so I stopped. I learned that when someone in a postition of authority asks you to quit something, then you quit. If she/he hadn't been in a position of authority, then I would have said to mind their own business. What is really ironic, is that if she knew me whe would realize that I am probably the most tolerant, sensitive of other's feelings, respectful of others beliefs and lifestyles of anyone she/he knows. :thinking: :thinking:

Who-dun-it!!?
10-14-2008, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
Wylie 31, Snyder 7

OUCH!!

It saddens me to say that this is a very realistic prediction. That 7 will come when Ken Turner Breaks one. To say we are an underdog is an understatement. But, ya never know. I'm hopeing for an upset lake the rest of us Snyder folks. Some just won't admit there own mortality. I hope I'm wrong, but I see Wylie winning district outright. I think there will be a serious fight for second if not a tie. Snyder, Sweetwater, Graham, and Breckenridge are not going away quietly. Brownwood should be the obvious # 2, but I won't be suprised if somebody else sneaks by them.

DaHop72
10-14-2008, 10:21 PM
Not at all. I ain't skeered. I'm telling ya---- I got reprimanded for a post I made today and requested to stop making posts that inferred that the target (in this case Snyder posters) might have a testosterone deficiency (like I really meant it). Anyway, she/he requested that I stop, so I stopped. I learned that when someone in a postition of authority asks you to quit something, then you quit. If she/he hadn't been in a position of authority, then I would have said to mind their own business. What is really ironic, is that if she knew me whe would realize that I am probably the most tolerant, sensitive of other's feelings, respectful of others beliefs and lifestyles of anyone she/he knows. :thinking: :thinking: That's true nobogey.

DaHop72
10-14-2008, 10:21 PM
But you are a yellow-belllied liver lover. :devil: :devil:

Who-dun-it!!?
10-14-2008, 10:31 PM

Ya know:thinking:

You can pick your friends,
and you can pick your nose...

But ya can't pick your friends nose.

Unless your from sweetwater!

SNYDER325TIGERS
10-15-2008, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by Who-dun-it!!?
OUCH!!

It saddens me to say that this is a very realistic prediction. That 7 will come when Ken Turner Breaks one. To say we are an underdog is an understatement. But, ya never know. I'm hopeing for an upset lake the rest of us Snyder folks. Some just won't admit there own mortality. I hope I'm wrong, but I see Wylie winning district outright. I think there will be a serious fight for second if not a tie. Snyder, Sweetwater, Graham, and Breckenridge are not going away quietly. Brownwood should be the obvious # 2, but I won't be suprised if somebody else sneaks by them.

At first I was thinking Wylie would beat us for sure but now that I really think about it, if our D doesn't miss a beat and stops the run up the middle we might just be okay.

As for Brownwood, i'm going to wait and see how the next few weeks go for the Tigers before I say anything.

garciap77
10-15-2008, 07:28 AM
Wylie Loves Snyder!

:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

Hope to have a good game and that we both win!

;)

:p

Lion_Addict
10-15-2008, 08:39 AM
Snyder people talking about how bad they're gonna get their tail whipped? :eek: :thinking: DaHop.....Lord man, you need to slap your buds around. Pretty sad :dispntd:

Lion_Addict
10-15-2008, 08:42 AM

Dude!!! DON'T BE GOING AND CHANGING ON US NOW! :mad: . We will not tolerate that kinda behavior!!

garciap77
10-15-2008, 04:30 PM
At first I was thinking Wylie would beat us for sure but now that I really think about it, if our D doesn't miss a beat and stops the run up the middle we might just be okay.

As for Brownwood, i'm going to wait and see how the next few weeks go for the Tigers before I say anything.

:2thumbsup

Yeah! I think it will be a close friendly game between two friendly football teams!

Go Wyile! Go Snyder!

:cheerl: :cheerl:

bigron15
10-15-2008, 04:35 PM
is the game in abilene?

STANG RED
10-15-2008, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by bigron15
is the game in abilene?

Yep

Sweetwater Red
10-15-2008, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by bigron15
is the game in abilene?

Yes. Considering ours might be over by halftime, I'm thinking of
making it over there myself.:devil:

Hey RWB:kiss:

bigron15
10-15-2008, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red

yea i will be there rooting for the home town bulldogs

garciap77
10-15-2008, 05:48 PM

Considering how Wylie and Snyder have become just great friends, this game might be call off. Neither team wants to beat the other! But, Stang we might be able to just get a burger at Mr. Burger; and watch Nobogey work at his part time job (waving at the passing cars). Just one of the requirements to qualify for some of that “Bail-Out” money.

;)

nobogey72
10-15-2008, 05:59 PM
Considering how Wylie and Snyder have become just great friends, this game might be call off. Neither team wants to beat the other! But, Stang we might be able to just get a burger at Mr. Burger; and watch Nobogey work at his part time job (waving at the passing cars). Just one of the requirements to qualify for some of that “Bail-Out” money.

;)
Yeah, but did you notice last Friday that I was only waving at cars that had Brownwood stickers? And, that I was only waving with 1 finger? Oh, and Garcia did you happen to notice how fast Stang ate that hamburger? Impressive.

Lion_Addict
10-15-2008, 06:07 PM
Yeah, but did you notice last Friday that I was only waving at cars that had Brownwood stickers? And, that I was only waving with 1 finger?

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n316/LurchMarley/wipe.jpg
:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

SNYDER325TIGERS
10-15-2008, 08:15 PM
Yeah, but did you notice last Friday that I was only waving at cars that had Brownwood stickers? And, that I was only waving with 1 finger? Oh, and Garcia did you happen to notice how fast Stang ate that hamburger? Impressive.

:cool: :cool:

garciap77
10-15-2008, 10:20 PM

He wanted to eat quick so he would have more time to talk to Rocket! To bad Rocket didn't show up at the Mr. Burger.

tigerbyheart
10-15-2008, 10:45 PM
OK PEOPLE!!!! I THOUGHT THIS WAS FOOTBALL.......

I JUST CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE OF THIS POLITE CRAP!!!!

THIS IS WYLIE AND SNYDER!!!!!!! THERE ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE NICETIES AND SUCH.....:doh: :doh:

TIGERS 28

BULLDOGS 15

MY BOLD PREDICTION!!! IF I HAVE TO EAT CROW COME SATURDAY, THEN SO BE IT.......

OH YEAH AND GRAHAM WILL BEAT SWEETWATER 38-20:eek: :eek:

SNYDER325TIGERS
10-15-2008, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by tigerbyheart

THIS IS WYLIE AND SNYDER!!!!!!! THERE ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE NICETIES AND SUCH.....:doh: :doh:

TIGERS 28

BULLDOGS 15

Well have at em', I just can't seem to be in the mood when it comes to Wylie...plus after next week is over with the board is going to have enough of the Snyder and Sweetwater folks....hell I might not even post next week, i'll make a thread "Snyder vs. Sweetwater" but I might ought to sit it out if I know whats best for me. I have no warnings left I don't believe.

nobogey72
10-16-2008, 06:24 AM

TIGERS 28

BULLDOGS 15

I'm supposed to say something smartass right here but I can't bring myself to do it. I feel the same way about Wylie/Snyder that I do about Texas/Missouri. Both are coming off of big emotional wins. I know that Wylie coaches were very cautious about putting too much into the Brownwood matchup, just calling it the first district game and one of 5. Obviously so that a win would not put them in a position to let up, and a loss would not be devastating. But, kids are smart. They hear all that, but they also know what a win against BWood would mean. I have confidence in our coaches that there will be no loss of intensity this week but they are just 16-18 yr old kids. You never know. Not to mention the fact that Snyder has a great O-line which always gives a team the opportunity to dominate the time of possession. OH, yeah...... I forgot.... they also have the fastest kid in the state.:thinking: :thinking:

TigerPride
10-16-2008, 07:31 AM
OH, yeah...... I forgot.... they also have the fastest kid in the state.:thinking: :thinking:

don't forget they're the best 5-1 team in the state......

TIGERS 21
pups 20

GO TIGERS!!!!(the best 5-1 team in the state)

garciap77
10-16-2008, 07:49 AM

TIGERS 28

BULLDOGS 15

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/montana_sucks_t-shirt-1.jpg

SNYDER325TIGERS
10-16-2008, 09:25 AM

:dispntd: :weeping:

RedWhiteBlue
10-16-2008, 09:35 AM
Nice shirt, Garcia!!!

Sweetwater Red
10-16-2008, 10:00 AM

Truer words have never been spoken.:thinking: :devil:

DaHop72
10-16-2008, 10:13 AM
Truer words have never been spoken.:thinking: :devil: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: To all the above posters, you know who you are. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

RedWhiteBlue
10-16-2008, 11:28 AM
:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: To all the above posters, you know who you are. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Sorry, DaHop- I just thought it would be a nice shirt for 325 to wear.:D

garciap77
10-16-2008, 12:42 PM
Sorry, DaHop- I just thought it would be a nice shirt for 325 to wear.:D

I felt bad that Nobogey and I bought a Shirt for Rocket and not one for 325, so during my lunch hour I went and got him one!

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/peanuts_charlie_brown_yellow_shi-1.jpg

Sweetwater Red
10-16-2008, 12:45 PM
I felt bad that Nobogey and I bought a Shirt for Rocket and not one for 325, so during my lunch hour I went and got him one!

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/peanuts_charlie_brown_yellow_shi-1.jpg

Great now I'll be humming the theme to Charlie Brown for the
next hour.:doh: :D

garciap77
10-16-2008, 12:48 PM
LOL It's a yellow charlie brown shirt I got off the Internet!
:)

RedWhiteBlue
10-16-2008, 01:37 PM
I picture him more like Linus. Didn't Linus where glasses? or maybe Pigpen..... he is from Snyder!!!:ack!: Dust and dirt flying all around him with the bugs, all smelly with bologna hanging out his pocket.......:doh:

Butkus
10-16-2008, 03:20 PM
Imma wunderin ifin tha 21 people frum tigger land that voted fur tha tiggers will make tha game.:devil:

Sweetwater Red
10-16-2008, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Butkus
Imma wunderin ifin tha 21 people frum tigger land that voted fur tha tiggers will make tha game.:devil:

I don't know but the poll results are starting to look like what
the final score will be.:thinking: :devil:

Texasfootball2
10-16-2008, 03:42 PM
the final score will be.:thinking: :devil: :clap: :cheerl: :fnypost: :iagree: :ditto:

ccmom
10-16-2008, 04:18 PM
the final score will be.:thinking: :devil:
I like the way you think, Red!;) ;)

Snyder_TigerFan
10-16-2008, 05:31 PM
Snyder has a couple of key injuries this week. It's going to take an error free game for the Tigers to have the upper hand in this one, but I think they can do it. If you let Turner get in the open...good luck catching him. And we have a new #28 that has really impressed me and he's a sophmore. The defense is pretty solid, although they were surprised a few times last week with the run. Hopefully we can cause a few turnovers and make them count. It ought to be a good game with the Tigers coming out with the win. Make a statement this week, Tigers!

Stangs325
10-16-2008, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
Snyder has a couple of key injuries this week. It's going to take an error free game for the Tigers to have the upper hand in this one, but I think they can do it. If you let Turner get in the open...good luck catching him. And we have a new #28 that has really impressed me and he's a sophmore. The defense is pretty solid, although they were surprised a few times last week with the run. Hopefully we can cause a few turnovers and make them count. It ought to be a good game with the Tigers coming out with the win. Make a statement this week, Tigers!

are you serious? this game will be over with at half time. snyder doesnt even belong on the same field as wylie

SNYDER325TIGERS
10-16-2008, 05:53 PM

:D :inlove: :inlove:

SNYDER325TIGERS
10-16-2008, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Stangs325
are you serious? this game will be over with at half time. snyder doesnt even belong on the same field as wylie

Yea he is, and you might want to get serious yourself:rolleyes:

tigerchick_2013
10-16-2008, 05:54 PM

yeah, and you think the dirty water ponies do??, LOL:D

SNYDER325TIGERS
10-16-2008, 06:02 PM
yeah, and you think the dirty water ponies do??, LOL:D

You get on em' tigerchick:D

garciap77
10-16-2008, 06:11 PM
You get on em' tigerchick:D

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/peanuts_charlie_brown_yellow_shi-2.jpg

;)

tigerchick_2013
10-16-2008, 06:15 PM
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/peanuts_charlie_brown_yellow_shi-2.jpg

;)

GP77 that's so cool how many can I order??, LOL.

Be sure and add at the bottom of the shirt, not no but hell NO!!:D

garciap77
10-16-2008, 06:41 PM
GP77 that's so cool how many can I order??, LOL.

Be sure and add at the bottom of the shirt, not no but hell NO!!:D

If you want to order, make sure you let me know by Monday, so I can have them ready for your SW vs Snyder game. Hey! Is DaHop72 getting one? If he is, I can get him a senior discount!

;)

SNYDER325TIGERS
10-16-2008, 07:17 PM
I've already ordered my shirt for this week:

New Shirt (https://www.prepsportswear.com/Product.aspx?schoolid=192440&buymoreshoppingcartitem=913345)

Ranger Mom
10-16-2008, 08:16 PM
I've already ordered my shirt for this week:

New Shirt (https://www.prepsportswear.com/Product.aspx?schoolid=192440&buymoreshoppingcartitem=913345)

It no worky for me!

garciap77
10-16-2008, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
It no worky for me!

:ditto:

Snyder_TigerFan
10-16-2008, 08:22 PM

Oh now.....you should give Wylie more credit than that. I think Wylie will keep it close at least until half. After that, Snyder's going to lay the whooping. :rolleyes: :)

SNYDER325TIGERS
10-16-2008, 08:34 PM
here we go!

http://i35.tinypic.com/28v9fk2.jpg
http://i33.tinypic.com/2a0nsb8.jpg

garciap77
10-16-2008, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
Oh now.....you should give Wylie more credit than that. I think Wylie will keep it close at least until half. After that, Snyder's going to lay the whooping. :rolleyes: :)

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/40y5ec70.jpg
Will be there for this one!

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/toothless_tiger-1.jpg

lakers
10-16-2008, 08:44 PM
:fnypost: :1omg!: How Embarrassing!! jk

garciap77
10-16-2008, 08:44 PM
here we go!

http://i33.tinypic.com/2a0nsb8.jpg

Nice!

SNYDER325TIGERS
10-16-2008, 09:21 PM
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/40y5ec70.jpg
Will be there for this one!

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/toothless_tiger-1.jpg

Your deff. one of my favorite posters, you and nobogey haha.

garciap77
10-16-2008, 09:28 PM
Your deff. one of my favorite posters, you and nobogey haha.

Don't forget RM!

;)

DaHop72
10-16-2008, 09:46 PM
are you serious? this game will be over with at half time. snyder doesnt even belong on the same field as wylie As opposed to Sweetwater who I'm sure you think should be on the field with the likes of Liberty Hill.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

DaHop72
10-16-2008, 09:49 PM
If you want to order, make sure you let me know by Monday, so I can have them ready for your SW vs Snyder game. Hey! Is DaHop72 getting one? If he is, I can get him a senior discount!

;) :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

DaHop72
10-16-2008, 09:51 PM
here we go!

http://i33.tinypic.com/2a0nsb8.jpg :dispntd: :dispntd: :dispntd: :dispntd: :dispntd:

SNYDER325TIGERS
10-17-2008, 12:47 AM
:dispntd: :dispntd: :dispntd: :dispntd: :dispntd:

I'm gettin' a Snyder shirt like that too.

SNYDER325TIGERS
10-17-2008, 12:48 AM
Don't forget RM!

;)

Oh yea lol I forgot:doh:

tigerchick_2013
10-17-2008, 08:11 AM

;)

Okay, go ahead and order me about (500) and be sure and put that on your card, I'll pay you as soon as I see you......I promise:D

Hey, do you know what the Wylie JV record was prior to last night's game? Thanks :cool:

nobogey72
10-17-2008, 10:02 AM
Okay, go ahead and order me about (500) and be sure and put that on your card, I'll pay you as soon as I see you......I promise:D

Hey, do you know what the Wylie JV record was prior to last night's game? Thanks :cool:

TigerChick,

Are you coming to the M&G at halftime under the scoreboard?
Get DaHop to bring you and introduce you to us. :)

Sweetwater Red
10-17-2008, 10:07 AM
As opposed to Sweetwater who I'm sure you think should be on the field with the likes of Liberty Hill.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:devil: :D :devil:

Black_Magic
10-17-2008, 10:34 AM

Hey, do you know what the Wylie JV record was prior to last night's game? Thanks :cool: what was Wylie JV record prior to comming to Snyder Last night?

tigerchick_2013
10-17-2008, 10:35 AM
TigerChick,

Are you coming to the M&G at halftime under the scoreboard?
Get DaHop to bring you and introduce you to us. :)

idk, remember the Jonas Brothers are in concert didn't you get me tickets for that so I would leave you alone????;)

Actually, there is no way I would be missing this game, I'm at every one of 'em.:cool:

GO TIGERS!!!!!!

nobogey72
10-17-2008, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
what was Wylie JV record prior to comming to Snyder Last night?

I'm not sure, but I don't think it was very good. How did that game go?

Black_Magic
10-17-2008, 12:37 PM
It was a good game.

garciap77
10-17-2008, 12:53 PM

Since you are buying so many shirts, I will give you some free shirts that you can give to BlackMagic, DaHop, Tiger Pride, I cann't think of the rest of the posters, but enough to cover all the Snyder 3ADL posters.

This is a sample shirt that belongs to 325

;)

Texasfootball2
10-17-2008, 02:55 PM
Okay, it's almost game time and here my take on this game. Synder will bring there "A" game tonight, mainly because they are playing Wylie. They will probably even have a new rinkle or two early in the game to try to get up on the Dawgs early. I think this will be a good tough battle maybe even into the middle of the third quater. But I think the Dawgs depth will wear the Tiger down and Wylie will pull away in the fourth quater.

Wylie 28
Snyder 14

Snyder always raises their level of play to play Wylie, but I think there weak non district schedule will hurt them late in this game.

Sweetwater Red
10-17-2008, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
Okay, it's almost game time and here my take on this game. Synder will bring there "A" game tonight, mainly because they are playing Wylie. They will probably even have a new rinkle or two early in the game to try to get up on the Dawgs early. I think this will be a good tough battle maybe even into the middle of the third quater. But I think the Dawgs depth will wear the Tiger down and Wylie will pull away in the fourth quater.

Wylie 28
Snyder 14

Snyder always raises their level of play to play Wylie, but I think there weak non district schedule will hurt them late in this game.

Is the Gilmore kid 100%? I really don't think there was that big
of a dropoff between him and Ramos. Then again I'm basing
this on having only seen one game.

Texasfootball2
10-17-2008, 03:15 PM
Is the Gilmore kid 100%? I really don't think there was that big
of a dropoff between him and Ramos. Then again I'm basing
this on having only seen one game. He will be as healthy as he has been all year. That is the third game where they have carted him off and then he comes back. Wylie has a stabble full of RB that you can just flip a coin with. None of them are considered great, but there all good to very good. Part of that depth I was talking about.

shackina
10-17-2008, 03:35 PM
I dont think I would wear the above t-shirt so count me out! PLEASE. not that you counted me anyway

garciap77
10-17-2008, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by shackina
I dont think I would wear the above t-shirt so count me out! PLEASE. not that you counted me anyway

:thumbsup:

;)

garciap77
10-17-2008, 04:25 PM
Let's break the Snyder:

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/jinx.jpg

DaHop72
10-20-2008, 11:32 AM
wylie wins 35-14

Originally posted by Trashman
Wylie by a bunch; it won't be close!:D

Wylie 31 (hate this # now)
Snyder 13

Originally posted by popcorn screen
Bulldogs win by 14 or more. Donkey-stomp

Wylie 28 Snyder 24!

Originally posted by ***-82
I know Tiger fans wont like this post they are good
but just dont think they are Wylie, Brownwood or Sweetwater good.
Snyder 14
Wylie 38

this game will be over at half..unless wylie's whole team comes up sick haha
The downlow Rhodes Scholar

Originally posted by charlesrixey
Wylie 31, Snyder 7

Originally posted by ivchris
Wylie 35
Snyder 14

Bulldogos 35

Wylie 31
Snyder 14

Because the Massey Ratings say so....:devil:
You, Massey and BillyFred.

[B]are you serious? this game will be over with at half time. snyder doesnt even belong on the same field as wylie
Our Scholar speaks again.

Wylie 28
Snyder 14

This is why none of us are bookies. :devil: :devil:

Sweetwater Red
10-20-2008, 11:39 AM

Hey atleast I referenced a "respectable:rolleyes: " source.:D

DaHop72
10-20-2008, 11:41 AM
Hey atleast I referenced a "respectable:rolleyes: " source.:D http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif
Are your hands still red today??

:devil: :devil:

pirate4state
10-20-2008, 11:44 AM

Well, to their credit the majority of them did predict Snyder's offensive production! :p :p

Sweetwater Red
10-20-2008, 11:46 AM
http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif
Are your hands still red today??

:devil: :devil:

Yeah, I'll be honest. It kind of turned me on. I like women in
authoritative rolls.:D :devil:

Texasfootball2
10-20-2008, 11:48 AM

Well at least as was right about one thing. Snyder brought there "A" game, like they usually do against Wylie.

I got to say that I was absolutely SHOCK when Snyder ran a quaterback sneak on 4th and almost 2 yards with a 140 lbs QB. Especially when #10 and #28 were both getting 4 or 5 yards a pop at the end of the game. :doh: :thinking: I glad they did though.

DaHop72
10-20-2008, 11:53 AM
TF2, other than an un-named poster you guys gave respect before and after the game. I just had to include you so it wouldn't look like I was just picking on certain posters. :devil: :devil:

Tiger Baseball
10-20-2008, 12:23 PM
Well at least as was right about one thing. Snyder brought there "A" game, like they usually do against Wylie.

I got to say that I was absolutely SHOCK when Snyder ran a quaterback sneak on 4th and almost 2 yards with a 140 lbs QB. Especially when #10 and #28 were both getting 4 or 5 yards a pop at the end of the game. :doh: :thinking: I glad they did though.

Who scored the first 25 yard TD?

Texasfootball2
10-20-2008, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by Tiger Baseball
Who scored the first 25 yard TD?

Not real sure, my guess is :thinking: #10. But when you have two timeouts back to back to think about it, and #10 and #28 have been very affective. With almost 2 full yards to make a first down, I just thought it was a stange call seeing as he not excatly the a physical specimen. And if he was the guy who scored the first 25 yard TD, I don't think it was on a QB sneak. It just seemed liked a strange call at the time. Like I said early. I'm glad they did, because had they run one of the other guys and made it, I'm not sure we could have stopped them from scoring.

garciap77
10-20-2008, 03:43 PM

:D :D :D :D

Wylie 28 Snyder 24!

:D :D :D :D