PDA

View Full Version : Adios

44INAROW
10-11-2008, 10:19 PM
just a quick note - leaving early in the AM for vacation..... I'll try to find a cyber cafe on the cruise so I can "check in" Co workers think I am totally NUTS for trying to find a computer to check in on a "silly football message board" They just don't get it...... it's more than that to me..........

"see" you guys and gals in 9 days.................. (please hope and pray there is no bad weather ;)

GO MEAN GREEN - GET AFTER THOSE SHARKS NEXT WEEK - :)

DaHop72
10-11-2008, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
just a quick note - leaving early in the AM for vacation..... I'll try to find a cyber cafe on the cruise so I can "check in" Co workers think I am totally NUTS for trying to find a computer to check in on a "silly football message board" They just don't get it...... it's more than that to me..........

"see" you guys and gals in 9 days.................. (please hope and pray there is no bad weather ;) You and PeeWee have a great trip Lorey!!

44INAROW
10-11-2008, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
You and PeeWee have a great trip Lorey!!

Thanks Hops....... I plan on taking lots of pics........ :) especially of the "swimming with the sting rays" haven't paid for that excursion yet - maybe after a few "drinks" I'll get up the courage :D but we will be snorkeling for sure :)

pirate4state
10-11-2008, 11:10 PM
have a wonderful trip lorey!!! :) live it up!!

LH Panther Mom
10-11-2008, 11:25 PM
I hope you have the time of your life! :)

44INAROW
10-12-2008, 12:01 AM
Thanks Deb and Rita :)

well, it's almost midnight and I am WIDE AWAKE - PeeWee is sound asleep, so at least the driver will be rested lol....... I keep telling myself "5 oclock is going to be early - go to sleep" but it's not working....... I sure hope they security folks don't decide to search our luggage - I don't think they'll be able to pack it all back in - we are backed to the brim ;) OVERPACKED I am sure but we do that everytime we go anywhere...... :p

I did watch last night's FNL - love the storyline with the move- in "freshman Pheonom" QB. Of course the dad is a huge financial contributor to the booster club and with the big controversy with the Jumbotron the story is going to get interesting.... We'll see what Coach Taylor is made of on this decision with "the young'en" I've been recording FNL on VCR for a friend to watch that doesn't have DIrect TV. NBC will start showing it in January I think - but that won't help you in the Austin area I understand. That sucks..... I've been reading the "crawlers" on channel 12 KSAT out of San Antonio - seems they have some negotiations going with Time Warner and they may lost ABC in SA soon...... :eek: