PDA

View Full Version : Go Away Erika!

footballgal
08-15-2003, 10:20 AM
Looks like it's coming this way again, I hope it's misses us again. The way it looks right now, it heading straight into Port Isabel.

<small>[ August 15, 2003, 10:22 AM: Message edited by: footballgal ]</small>

pirate4state
08-15-2003, 11:18 AM
Good Luck, board up & keep as safe as you can. We'll probably get a lot of rain & wind (again). The weather guys are predicting rough stuff North of the storm, which is us! :( Looks like some scrimmages may be cancelled!!

District303aPastPlayer
08-15-2003, 11:47 AM
great, just what i need... another 2 days of hell at HEB

exbccards76'smom
08-15-2003, 12:38 PM
my thoughts are with ya'll. My hubby just got home from aransas pass yesterday. I did'nt know that there was a storm out there.

footballgal
08-15-2003, 01:29 PM
District303aPastPlayer:
great, just what i need... another 2 days of hell at HEBI feel your pain, things are stariting to get crazy around here, stores are getting full and so are the gas stations. Just picked up my car from the repair shop to fix the A/C, and now the alternator is bad, talk about bad timming, hope we can get it fixed by tonight!!

footballgal
08-15-2003, 01:31 PM
exbccards76'smom:
my thoughts are with ya'll. My hubby just got home from aransas pass yesterday. I did'nt know that there was a storm out there.Thanks, your thoughts are much appreciated!

footballgal
08-15-2003, 01:34 PM
pirate4state:
Good Luck, board up & keep as safe as you can. We'll probably get a lot of rain & wind (again). The weather guys are predicting rough stuff North of the storm, which is us! :( Looks like some scrimmages may be cancelled!!Thanks, you'll be carefull too, you'll get prepared also, because like the saying goes; "it's better to be safe than sorry"!

I know, most likely scrimmages will be cancelled, PI is scheduled to scrimage Edcouch-Elsa (4a)Saturday @5:oopm, now it depends on Erika!

pirate4state
08-15-2003, 01:52 PM
District303aPastPlayer:
great, just what i need... another 2 days of hell at HEBAaron, it may not be as bad as expected in our area. The latest info had Erika heading south, possibly making landfall in northern Mexico. We (the coastal bend) are currently under a flash flood watch, and are expected to get heavy thunderstorms tonight with wind gusts & all that mess. eek!

footballgal
08-15-2003, 11:03 PM
it's coming... it really is coming, now I am starting to get a little nervous! frown

xlr8tor
08-15-2003, 11:06 PM
That may be why those Tarps are so tough. I mean if they can weather a hurricane, and sometimes multiple hurricanes each year, then what is another 3A ballclub. Hope you all keep safe. Just my take.

sinton66
08-15-2003, 11:42 PM
footballgal, you guys take cover and take care, my prayers are with you!

pirate4state
08-16-2003, 10:13 AM
So it seemed to make landfall in northeast mexico, but radar shows brownsville & surrounding area are getting a lot of rain. No rain or wind in Sinton today. Sun is out, but we all know that could change in a NY minute.