PDA

View Full Version : Is it too early.............................................

nobogey72
10-11-2008, 07:09 AM
to start talking smack about next year's Wylie/Brownwood game?:D

espn1
10-11-2008, 07:30 AM
Donkey Stomp!

Trashman
10-11-2008, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72

The donkeys are already watching you.

http://bergmeister.web-log.nl/bergmeister/images/donkey.jpg

Lion_Addict
10-11-2008, 10:29 AM

:clap: :clap: At the "WOOD".......Revenge will be sweet :D

Sweetwater Red
10-11-2008, 10:37 AM
Hmmmm...2009...:thinking:

Stay at home and watch Sweetwater barely beat Breckenridge or make
the drive to Brownwood.:D

Looking4number8
10-11-2008, 10:48 AM

I think if we start now, we can have a record ... uhh... 10,000 pages or so on that thread (that would be just a couple more pages than this years pregame smack talk thread)

garciap77
10-11-2008, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by espn1
Donkey Stomp!

You called!

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/40y5ec70.jpg

nobogey72
10-11-2008, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by lookingfornumbe
I think if we start now, we can have a record ... uhh... 10,000 pages or so on that thread (that would be just a couple more pages than this years pregame smack talk thread)

The only good thing I can say about your stadium in Brownwood is that we think our middle child was conceived in the parking lot. :)

WHS02
10-11-2008, 06:57 PM
I AM ALEADY LOOKING FORWARD TO IT. 2 GREAT TEAMS BATTLING IT OUT AGAIN. ONLY NEXT TIME PACHAL WILL BE AT TCU RIGHT?

Lion_Addict
10-12-2008, 06:19 AM
The only good thing I can say about your stadium in Brownwood is that we think our middle child was conceived in the parking lot. :)

LMAO! :clap: ......now how old are you? I remember my mom telling me a story about....... :eek: , ummmmm.......Daddy??? :thinking:

Lion_Addict
10-12-2008, 06:22 AM
Originally posted by WHS02
I AM ALEADY LOOKING FORWARD TO IT. 2 GREAT TEAMS BATTLING IT OUT AGAIN. ONLY NEXT TIME PACHAL WILL BE AT TCU RIGHT?

Correct sir. Don't get too excited now. We will be ok man......trust me ;)

nobogey72
10-12-2008, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
LMAO! :clap: ......now how old are you? I remember my mom telling me a story about....... :eek: , ummmmm.......Daddy??? :thinking:

Well, I wasn't gonna say anything, but----You did look a little familiar at the M&G..... & I noticed that you kept staring at my wallet. At least I hope that's what you were staring at.:doh:

Lion_Addict
10-12-2008, 09:29 AM
Well, I wasn't gonna say anything, but----You did look a little familiar at the M&G..... & I noticed that you kept staring at my wallet. At least I hope that's what you were staring at.:doh:

Damn straight! Think it's about time to collect on all that back child support. I wuz always runnin around barefeeted, stenched draws and all, and where wuz you Pa?? :foul: Show me the money!!!

nobogey72
10-12-2008, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
Damn straight! Think it's about time to collect on all that back child support. I wuz always runnin around barefeeted, stenched draws and all, and where wuz you Pa?? :foul: Show me the money!!!

I'm sorry I wasn't there for you boy. I was busy, (there are lots of parking lots in West Texas). :cool: BTW--Sorry about the big ears.:( But, hopefully you inherited the same....... well, let's just say..... never mind.;)

Lion_Addict
10-12-2008, 10:31 AM
BTW--Sorry about the big ears.:( But, hopefully you inherited the same....... well, let's just say..... never mind.;)

:( Well now I'm starting to second guess. No, now that I took a look I'm guessing my Pa must be from Snyder :doh: :foul: :evillol: