PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion

shamu85
10-10-2008, 11:50 PM
You guys do a great job with this board. I just have one tiny suggestion. It would be nice to have a link back to the topics down at the bottom of each thread rather than just at the top.

Thanks for keeping up a great forum.

Necks_Fan
10-10-2008, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by shamu85
You guys do a great job with this board. I just have one tiny suggestion. It would be nice to have a link back to the topics down at the bottom of each thread rather than just at the top.

Thanks for keeping up a great forum. There is a little thing that says jump to 3a football discussion or something at the bottom left.

Emerson1
10-10-2008, 11:51 PM
nvm

shamu85
10-10-2008, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
There is a little thing that says jump to 3a football discussion or something at the bottom left.

I had a feeling that someone would set me straight on this. Thanks for the tip.

BTW, how are y'all doing after the hurricane? My bro is the D line coach (Mac77). I entertained him and his family for a few that weekend.

Necks_Fan
10-10-2008, 11:57 PM
I had a feeling that someone would set me straight on this. Thanks for the tip.

BTW, how are y'all doing after the hurricane? My bro is the D line coach (Mac77). I entertained him and his family for a few that weekend. Ah, good ole Coach Bob.

Lol. j/k.

Anyway, the town is fine... team not so good now.

1-4 0-1

We will be fine though.... hopefully.:)

shamu85
10-10-2008, 11:59 PM
Coach Bob, that's funny. He goes by so many different names away from the family. To us he has always been Robbie. :D

Necks_Fan
10-11-2008, 12:02 AM
Coach Bob, that's funny. He goes by so many different names away from the family. To us he has always been Robbie. :D LOL. Coach Robbie.

I got a new one for him now! HAHA!

Yea.... he's cool. I got him for ECO next semester. He will prolly fail me for that. Lol.