PDA

View Full Version : Who Is Your Favorite Burnet Bulldog??

J-DUB_OF_BURNET
12-03-2002, 12:25 AM
My three favorite burnet bulldogs

Patrick miller #23

Stephen McGee #7

Jordan Shipley #8

Three best players in highschool football

GO DAWGS!!!

Chris Hart
12-03-2002, 12:51 AM
The coaching staff!!

spaniard
12-03-2002, 12:56 AM
im gonna have to say all the guys and the coaches and the trainers and the cheerleaders, oh and i guess the mascot can be included too. hehe, all the bulldog participants are awesome!!!

its been said already, but im gonna say it again,

ONE TEAM ONE DREAM!!!

Aggiemom
12-03-2002, 01:03 AM
Every single Burnet Bulldog who goes out and practices their very hardest every day and then gets out on the field on Friday/Saturday and plays like they have never played before. One team with one dream! Every player is my favorite!

BHSfan03
12-03-2002, 10:13 PM
I agree Aggiemom;all of them are favorites! We wouldn't be where we are now if it wasn't for every player on the team....One Team, One Dream

marlin fan
12-03-2002, 10:45 PM
im gonna have to say all the guys and the coaches and the trainers and the cheerleaders,mascot and band

olddog73
12-04-2002, 01:20 PM
LETS HEAR IT FOR ALL OUR FRESHMAN AND JV PLAYERS, WHOSE GREAT SEASONS HAVE ENDED, BUT WHO CONTINUE TO WORK HARD WITH THE VARSITY EVERY WEEK TO HELP THEM PREPARE FOR EACH NEW GAME. THESE GUYS DEFINATLY DESERVE SOME CREDIT.

Chris Hart
12-04-2002, 02:45 PM
Amen to that olddog 73, they deserve some credit also. There is alot that goes into preparing a team for battle, I love all the Burnet players, varsity and sub-varsity. There is some tremendous talent and team effort in those young men. I just can't get over the job the coaching staff has been able to accomplish with these players. I questioned the defense and O-line early in the year, and the coaches said don't worry it will be handled. I took their word for it, and they haven't let me down. Those areas have been getting stronger each and every week. I am a firm believer now, that our coaching staff is the BEST IN THE STATE. My hat goes off to the dedicated men calling the shots, Way to go guys! One Team, One Dream!!! Go Burnet Bulldogs!!!

<small>[ December 04, 2002, 01:47 PM: Message edited by: Chris Hart ]</small>