PDA

View Full Version : Snyder update - Snyder 16 Graham Pre-K 13 about 3 min left in 3rd

VWG
10-10-2008, 09:13 PM
nm

VWG
10-10-2008, 09:28 PM
23-14 Snyder up and they are also driving again on the Steers.

VWG
10-10-2008, 09:33 PM
30-14 Tigers
Tigers running game is wearing the Graham defense out.

VWG
10-10-2008, 09:45 PM
30-20 Snyder about 5min left in the game.

VWG
10-10-2008, 09:53 PM
Steers trying to make a comeback.
30-26 about 3min left in the game.

VWG
10-10-2008, 10:07 PM
FINAL
Snyder 30 Graham 26

Snyder_TigerFan
10-10-2008, 10:25 PM
Snyder damn near pissed that game away. A couple of costly turn over and penalties opened the door for Graham. Lucky to come out with the win, but it's a win none the less. Graham show class and played good. They are capable of moving the ball quickly. McCoy is confident and relaxed in the pocket. Snyder put pressure on him all night and he made good decisions getting rid of the ball. I was impressed.

DaHop72
10-10-2008, 10:50 PM
Congrats Tigers on the win.
Great game by the Steers, looked early like it might get out of hand but the Steers started moving the ball and were never out of the game and never quit. The Tigers could not stop the draw or QB draw up the middle, don't know how many yards gained in that area. Tigers running game in the first hallf was great, slowed down in the second. Needs some work before next week's game.

garciap77
10-10-2008, 11:16 PM
Congrats Tigers.

grmfan93
10-10-2008, 11:37 PM
As everybody said....congrats to the tigers....we played a good game....both teams dhould have scored a lot more but that hapens.....antways both teams played very well

Tiger Baseball
10-11-2008, 11:42 AM
Congrats Tigers!! Great game Steers! McCoy stands in the pocket well and #3 is a great rb! Both teams played hard. At first I thought it was going to be a runaway, but the Steers hung in there. Just a note, the next time you have to kick an onside dont kick it straight at Snyder's all-state catcher and ya did it twice. :D

DUKE22
10-11-2008, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by Tiger Baseball
Congrats Tigers!! Great game Steers! McCoy stands in the pocket well and #3 is a great rb! Both teams played hard. At first I thought it was going to be a runaway, but the Steers hung in there. Just a note, the next time you have to kick an onside dont kick it straight at Snyder's all-state catcher and ya did it twice. :D That is why he is on my hands team baby. LOL

DaHop72
10-11-2008, 03:03 PM
Congrats Tigers!! Great game Steers! McCoy stands in the pocket well and #3 is a great rb! Both teams played hard. At first I thought it was going to be a runaway, but the Steers hung in there. Just a note, the next time you have to kick an onside dont kick it straight at Snyder's all-state catcher and ya did it twice. :D Both of them clean, not even a bobble.:thumbsup:

SNYDER325TIGERS
10-12-2008, 02:22 AM
Congrats Tigers!! Great game Steers! McCoy stands in the pocket well and #3 is a great rb! Both teams played hard. At first I thought it was going to be a runaway, but the Steers hung in there. Just a note, the next time you have to kick an onside dont kick it straight at Snyder's all-state catcher and ya did it twice. :D

I thought he was gone on that one play, Jesse played a great game, and great game Graham...McCoy looked really good and as well did #3, I hope he wasn't hurt.

RedWhiteBlue
10-12-2008, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by SNYDER325TIGERS
I thought he was gone on that one play, Jesse played a great game, and great game Graham...McCoy looked really good and as well did #3, I hope he wasn't hurt.
I'm glad you brought that up 325. Is it just a team thing that you guys do not take a knee when a kid is down and appears to be really injured. Is it normal for your players to continue chest-bumping, high-fiving and for your crowd to continue to make all kinds of noise? I personally hope that they were just caught up in the adrenaline of the game and not realizing what was going on right next to them or why the next play was delayed for 5-8 minutes. Cody should be fine- he had a concussion. Thanks for caring.:)

RedWhiteBlue
10-12-2008, 09:12 PM
About the game. It was an awesome game. Both teams played very hard. We had several boys out to injury- 2 that should be returning this next week.
Our boys never gave up and found something that I don't think they were sure they had. Yes- WE ARE YOUNG, everyone has said that over and over and over. We all know that and guess what, it is okay. Call us Pre-K, call us what ever you want.
Our future is so bright- we are wearing shades these days!!:D

tigerchick_2013
10-13-2008, 09:34 AM
RWB, when your player was injured, the Tiger mascot was walking down our track carrying a sign that read "MOO" on it and all the fans were apparently involved in that and not realizing their was an injury. I can assure you the crowd would never intentionally be acting that way if it wasn't for that. Sorry that happened, glad Cody is okay:)

I can't give you an explanation for the players, that's something maybe Duke22 or BM can enlighten you on.

Good game

:)

Ranger Mom
10-13-2008, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by tigerchick_2013
RWB, when your player was injured, the Tiger mascot was walking down our track carrying a sign that read "MOO" on it and all the fans were apparently involved in that and not realizing their was an injury. I can assure you the crowd would never intentionally be acting that way if it wasn't for that. Sorry that happened, glad Cody is okay:)

I can't give you an explanation for the players, that's something maybe Duke22 or BM can enlighten you on.

Good game

:)

If memory serves me correctly (and it's been known NOT too)....I think we have had this discussion before regarding taking a knee. I am pretty sure BM was one that was NOT in favor it...I just can't remember what his explanation was!!

RedWhiteBlue
10-13-2008, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
If memory serves me correctly (and it's been known NOT too)....I think we have had this discussion before regarding taking a knee. I am pretty sure BM was one that was NOT in favor it...I just can't remember what his explanation was!!
Wow, I wish I knew why the coach of a team doesn't support taking a knee when a player of another team appears to be injured or at least encourages his players from celebrating......
not very sportsmanlike in any case. Oh well. JMO. Maybe BM will bless us with his presence some day and we can ask him?:rolleyes:

Ranger Mom
10-13-2008, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
Wow, I wish I knew why the coach of a team doesn't support taking a knee when a player of another team appears to be injured or at least encourages his players from celebrating......
not very sportsmanlike in any case. Oh well. JMO. Maybe BM will bless us with his presence some day and we can ask him?:rolleyes:

I looked back for that thread and found what I thought was it, but there wasn't a post from BM on there.....so I may have been thinking of someone else!!

I agree with you though, taking a knee is just the respectful thing to do!

Sweetwater Red
10-13-2008, 10:31 AM
Brownwood doesn't take a knee when it's their own player on
the ground.

DUKE22
10-13-2008, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Brownwood doesn't take a knee when it's their own player on
the ground. Neither do we and we never will.

Ranger Mom
10-13-2008, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by DUKE22
Neither do we and we never will.

If you don't mind me asking....what is the rationale behind that??

Sweetwater Red
10-13-2008, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by DUKE22
Neither do we and we never will.

I used to think it mattered. Not so much anymore. I have to ask
though is that a Snyder thing or a Coach Rodgers thing.