lbjacj
10-10-2008, 08:41 PM
Anyone have a score for this one?

lbjacj
10-10-2008, 10:46 PM
41-7 TEXANS IN THE 4TH

clhsdad
10-12-2008, 09:54 AM
Good luck to the Texans for the rest of the season hope you win out in district. Very impress with your coaches had some come to my son and offer words of encouragement after the game. It means alot to the kids to hear something postive after the way we have played this year.

TexanAlum_06
10-12-2008, 03:59 PM
Even though the score was lopsided. for just juniors and sophomores I thought the canyon lake sqaud had some decent players. Have a lot of size and a good system, they gave us a few fits in the passing game. They might be a competitive team next year. I would think they will likely be 4A when the realignment comes around after next year, which will definately make things more difficult for them in the next 2-3 years.

clhsdad
10-12-2008, 04:28 PM
Not sure 4A will be any harder than this district, but you are right we probably will go up next realignment. Passing game has been our one bright spot even without a running game to compliment it. We have learned how it is to play with injuries this year, our backs both started the year on jv. All 3 varsity backs have gone down this year. It has been tough with virtually no ground game.

wimbo_pro
10-12-2008, 06:45 PM
It's OK, CLHdad...we are rooting for you. How can you not root for a new school? I will look forward to your first winning season...hopefully not at our expense! I love the rivalry we will develop being so close to each other. Give it a few years and the trash talk will take over!