Try this, setx:

http://www.texaaaasports.com/vb/index.php?s=

setxsports
10-10-2008, 03:14 PM
:cool: Thanks Bull

Emerson1
10-10-2008, 03:14 PM
There really isn't one.

www.texaaaasports.com is just a GP and Calallen fan site. If you are looking for info on a town more than 50 miles from the coast you won't have any luck

Maroon87
10-10-2008, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
There really isn't one.

www.texaaaasports.com is just a GP and Calallen fan site. If you are looking for info on a town more than 50 miles from the coast you won't have any luck

If we could avoid asinine comments like this one when people are looking for the site we might be able to correct that problem.

Never thought of that, did ya?

Old Green
10-10-2008, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
If we could avoid asinine comments like this one when people are looking for the site we might be able to correct that problem.

Never thought of that, did ya? Thank you Maroon87

Emerson1
10-10-2008, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87

Never thought of that, did ya?
I doubt it, if the site didn't have a membership that shuns anyone or any team outside of the coastal bend area then you might be able to correct the problem.

I know it's nothing YOU personally can fix, that's just how the site is. Last year the state championship threads were struggling to stay on the first page LOL

Bullaholic
10-10-2008, 03:33 PM
10...9...8...7...6....click

Maroon87
10-10-2008, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
I doubt it, if the site didn't have a membership that shuns anyone or any team outside of the coastal bend area then you might be able to correct the problem.

I know it's nothing YOU personally can fix, that's just how the site is. Last year the state championship threads were struggling to stay on the first page LOL

There are a ton of Coastal Bend posters there, I grant you that. But no one has ever been "shunned" as long as they want to talk football. Heck, as long as they can carry on a remotely intelligent conversation about pretty much anything but politics they're welcome, no matter where there from.

I guess by that definition, the 3ADL is now an LH/Brownwood/Celina/Wylie fan site.