PDA

View Full Version : Well.....

bearcat1
10-27-2001, 01:01 AM
Let me be the first to say Congrats to Lamesa on a great win. I thought Greenwood would beat them, but I was wrong. I don't know the Kennedale/Alvarado score, but I am thinking I am o'fer on my 2 less conservative picks this week. If anyone has that score please post it (and let me add, after the stunt Kennedale pulled at Alvarado's stadium the other night...I hope the Indians stomped them).

bros543
10-27-2001, 01:02 AM
congrats lamesa

eye of the tiger
10-27-2001, 10:24 AM
alavarado 25 to 19. dallas ureliable news reported at first that kennedale won, but alvarado prevailed.

rsjmann
10-27-2001, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by bearcat1:
Let me be the first to say Congrats to Lamesa on a great win. I thought Greenwood would beat them, but I was wrong. I don't know the Kennedale/Alvarado score, but I am thinking I am o'fer on my 2 less conservative picks this week. If anyone has that score please post it (and let me add, after the stunt Kennedale pulled at Alvarado's stadium the other night...I hope the Indians stomped them).

THANKS BEARCAT.Lamesa played a great defensive game with a fumble and interception returned for a TD. Great Game!! Sounds like Wylie and Sweetwater was also a great game. What stunt did Kenedale pull on Alvarado' stadium the other night?

PS: Will Lamesa be taking Greenwood's place in the TOP 10? Just Wondering. Lamesa plays Denver City in Lamesa next week.Brownfield got beat by Seminole on OT 20-19 which now causes a 3 way tie for 2nd in District 3-3A between Greenwood, Brownfield, and Denver City. Should be an exciting final 2 weeks since Lamesa plays DC next week and Greenwood plays DC in two weeks. I think Greenwood plays Brownfield next week.