PDA

View Full Version : "No college" policy

LH Panther Mom
10-10-2008, 08:43 AM
Many of you had your say about it the past several days and I've sat here reading your thoughts. The longer I think about it, and as things in my household begin to develop, the more pissed off I get. How DARE some of you ruin it for the rest of us! :mad: :mad: Because of a few idiots (oh yes I did) that just can't help themselves, people like ev are unable to talk about some big upcoming game at the school they attend. People like BBDE are unable to talk about an upcoming game for the team they play on or IHS Fan, and the team his son plays on. And next year, I'll probably be more pissed off at those of you who just HAD to go there again and again and again, because I won't be able to talk about my son's team or their upcoming games, whichever team it ends up being.

So the next time you want to bitch about not being able to talk about college games before they happen, stop and ask yourself if you might be partially to blame. :mad: :mad: :mad:

rockdale80
10-10-2008, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Many of you had your say about it the past several days and I've sat here reading your thoughts. The longer I think about it, and as things in my household begin to develop, the more pissed off I get. How DARE some of you ruin it for the rest of us! :mad: :mad: Because of a few idiots (oh yes I did) that just can't help themselves, people like ev are unable to talk about some big upcoming game at the school they attend. People like BBDE are unable to talk about an upcoming game for the team they play on or IHS Fan, and the team his son plays on. And next year, I'll probably be more pissed off at those of you who just HAD to go there again and again and again, because I won't be able to talk about my son's team or their upcoming games, whichever team it ends up being.

So the next time you want to bitch about not being able to talk about college games before they happen, stop and ask yourself if you might be partially to blame. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I like you:cool:

LH Panther Mom
10-10-2008, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by rockdale80
I like you:cool:
Thanks and the feeling is mutual. :kiss:

Bullaholic
10-10-2008, 09:43 AM
Thanks and the feeling is mutual. :kiss:

Are y'all as close as Rocket and Black Magic? :D

LH Panther Mom
10-10-2008, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Are y'all as close as Rocket and Black Magic? :D
LOL! Not at all. We generally get along, even when we have a difference of opinion.

garciap77
10-10-2008, 11:03 AM

:iagree:

Phil C
10-10-2008, 11:33 AM
:(

rockdale80
10-10-2008, 11:59 AM
LOL! Not at all. We generally get along, even when we have a difference of opinion.

Plus she has a crush on me. :inlove:

Chillimaru
10-10-2008, 12:27 PM

So the next time you want to bitch about not being able to talk about college games before they happen, stop and ask yourself if you might be partially to blame. :mad: :mad: :mad: :clap: :clap:

Necks_Fan
10-10-2008, 02:42 PM
So the next time you want to bitch about not being able to talk about college games before they happen, stop and ask yourself if you might be partially to blame. I'm sitting here and thinking real hard about it..... and Nope... I'm not partially to blame.

So there ya go.

I have no idea which thread caused all college threads to be closed.... BUT... I wasn't involved. I usually don't talk college football anyway, but I would have really liked to discuss OU/UT this weekend... but it's whatver to me.

Pick6
10-10-2008, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
I have no idea which thread caused all college threads to be closed.... BUT... I wasn't involved.

I really don't think it was 1 thread. It think it was a combination of threads for a couple of years.

Trashman
10-10-2008, 05:51 PM

Cool...............remind me to never ---- you off.:thinking:

Keith7
10-10-2008, 07:52 PM
you can't talk about college anymore?

Necks_Fan
10-11-2008, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by Keith7
you can't talk about college anymore? Nope. It's Gay I know....

sinton66
10-11-2008, 10:42 AM
you can't talk about college anymore?

Did you read the announcement at the top with the flashing "Important Information"?

Keith7
10-11-2008, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
Did you read the announcement at the top with the flashing "Important Information"?

nope, my eyes usually skip over stickies

sinton66
10-11-2008, 03:06 PM
nope, my eyes usually skip over stickies

Well, then I guess you're on your own.:doh:

3afan
10-12-2008, 01:34 PM
IMO the no college policy is a bad, bad move for the future of 3ADL --- i mean my god, an SFA-Kentucky Wesleyan thread was closed.

this policy is 100% due to some immature UT-aTm posters ... those are the one that need to go, not getting rid of college threads altogether

you know i'm right ....

have a nice day

JasperDog94
10-12-2008, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
IMO the no college policy is a bad, bad move for the future of 3ADL --- i mean my god, an SFA-Kentucky Wesleyan thread was closed.

this policy is 100% due to some immature UT-aTm posters ... those are the one that need to go, not getting rid of college threads altogether

you know i'm right ....

have a nice day For what it's worth...:iagree:

Just ban the people that cause the problems. Problem solved.

Necks_Fan
10-12-2008, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
For what it's worth...:iagree:

Just ban the people that cause the problems. Problem solved. Well, I said the same.... but I was advised not question authority. I suggest others not do it as well.

mwynn05
10-13-2008, 06:04 AM

So the next time you want to bitch about not being able to talk about college games before they happen, stop and ask yourself if you might be partially to blame. :mad: :mad: :mad: I dont like it I do see both sides of it though... does he have any offers yet? like one from your fave school that dump out in lbk?

sinton66
10-13-2008, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
For what it's worth...:iagree:

Just ban the people that cause the problems. Problem solved.

This is easy for yall to conclude since it's US having to do the work. WE want to watch and enjoy the games too instead of babysitting childish posters. If we DO hand out discipline, we get "Never mind what I did, look what "Johnny" did". Maybe this was an over-reaction, maybe not. Depends on your viewpoint.

Necks_Fan
10-13-2008, 02:22 PM
I guess there are 2 different view points for everything.:)

LH Panther Mom
10-13-2008, 02:31 PM
I guess there are 2 different view points for everything.:) :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

DaHop72
10-13-2008, 02:33 PM
I guess there are 2 different view points for everything.:) :rolleyes: For somethings they're not.:doh:

Necks_Fan
10-13-2008, 02:40 PM
:rolleyes: at me all you want. IDC.... but seriously though, thanks for the "new" college policy. Much better than the alternative.

pirate4state
10-13-2008, 03:05 PM
:rolleyes: at me all you want. IDC.... but seriously though, thanks for the "new" college policy. Much better than the alternative. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: