PDA

View Full Version : Brahma73

Pudlugger
11-15-2003, 12:32 AM
Did you see the game tonight? I looked for you but couldn't find you in the crowd. Great game. Sealy was tough as expected, but our D really stepped up. Good luck to Bellville next week. :)

Brahma73
11-15-2003, 09:49 AM
Yes, I was there. We got there about 7:15 and walk along the front aisle. I looked up to find you, but the crowd was huge and excited, and we apparently didn't see each other. I sat down low near the 35 to your right next to some Elgin folks. Visited with Tony V's wife and daughter at half. They're big friends.
What a huge win for the Leps and what a gutsy performance on both sides of the ball. #2 had some big catches. Anderle was a soldier. The line blew a couple of big holes for #33 on some huge plays, none bigger than the 4th down at the Tiger 15 to ice it. WOW!
Sealy's potent runners were really slam dunked. I've never seen Andrus & Brantly so completely contained. Good luck next week!

Brahma73
11-15-2003, 09:55 AM
Did I have the runner right on the clinching TD? I know the hole was on the side of a familiar lineman's number!

lepfan
11-15-2003, 09:58 AM
Yes it was #33 Cody Wilson

Pudlugger
11-15-2003, 10:32 AM
lepfan:
Yes it was #33 Cody WilsonWas it Cody? I was so excited I thought it was #13 Thornten, the other fb. Wow that was a terrific run in a clutch situation, A gutsy call by Coach V, but he saw something, how the right side was dominating the Sealy down linemen at that point I would wager. Sorry i missed you Brahma73. Good luck next week. :)

<small>[ November 15, 2003, 09:33 AM: Message edited by: Pudlugger ]</small>