PDA

View Full Version : Brownwood wins because..................

Troybuilt
10-09-2008, 05:26 PM
they have a dual threat quarterback.

kepdawg
10-09-2008, 05:27 PM
Abilene Wylie wins because Snyder says so.

Troybuilt
10-09-2008, 05:35 PM
Snyder don't have no say so in this one.

kepdawg
10-09-2008, 05:36 PM
Somebody needs to tell them because they have had plenty of say all week!

Troybuilt
10-09-2008, 05:36 PM
But the Q.B from Bwood does.

Troybuilt
10-09-2008, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Somebody needs to tell them because they have had plenty of say all week!

I just did.

kepdawg
10-09-2008, 05:38 PM
You might want to let Sweetwater know too.

Bullaholic
10-09-2008, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by Troybuilt
Snyder don't have no say so in this one.

Go here, just ask for Rocket or Black Magic. :D :

Poll: Brownwood (2-3) @ Abilene Wylie (3-2) ( 1 2 3 4 ... Last page )

STANG RED
10-09-2008, 05:50 PM

Question is: Can that dual threat QB make up for what the weak Bwood D will give up??? Wylie has a very good defense, and a good balanced attach offense, so that QB better be able to somehow figure out a way to put up about 40, or tha Wood gets taken out behind tha Wood shed.

injuredinmelee
10-09-2008, 05:52 PM
who will spend a lot of time on his butt and running for his life friday night

Snyder_TigerFan
10-09-2008, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Question is: Can that dual threat QB make up for what the weak Bwood D will give up??? Wylie has a very good defense, and a good balanced attach offense, so that QB better be able to somehow figure out a way to put up about 40, or tha Wood gets taken out behind tha Wood shed.

You hadn't heard? Brownwood has two 6'5" receivers that they use as a last resort and it always works.

STANG RED
10-09-2008, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
You hadn't heard? Brownwood has two 6'5" receivers that they use as a last resort and it always works.

Sounds to me like they might ought to put them on defense to help shore that weak sucker up some.;)

And you obviously havent been paying close enough attention. Those guys have grown to 8' just in the last week. I expect they'll be 8'6" at least by kickoff.:D

Lion_Addict
10-09-2008, 06:08 PM
Another Brownwood thread packed full of love. Ain't it just beautiful!!!! :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

nobogey72
10-09-2008, 06:50 PM
What happened to Rocket?:confused: He threw a roundhouse haymaker at Black_Magic on the other thread and now has disappeared.:doh: You don't think that Black_Magic might have................. naw, it would have been on the news, wouldn't it?:doh:

Rocket
10-09-2008, 06:57 PM
I'm here...

Pachall had 200 yards rushing last season against Wylie and Wylie has been letting QB's run wild alot this season. Uh oh..bad combination for THAT AWESOME Wylie RUN defense.

Pachall will be running alright. Running to TD land... Our receivers aren't just 8'...they can catch. They can catch gooooooooooooooood.

Brownwood is ready to turn the heat up to HOT..we been playing on Medium, so far.

Great offenses have a knack for making great defenses look horrible.

injuredinmelee
10-09-2008, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
I'm here...

Pachall had 200 yards rushing last season against Wylie and Wylie has been letting QB's run wild alot this season. Uh oh..bad combination for THAT AWESOME Wylie RUN defense.

Pachall will be running alright. Running to TD land... Our receivers aren't just 8'...they can catch. They can catch gooooooooooooooood.

Brownwood is ready to turn the heat up to HOT..we been playing on Medium, so far.

what qb ran wild on Wylie?

Rocket
10-09-2008, 07:16 PM
Pachall tomorrow night. Your giving up scrambles dude. Don't deny it. I have my sources.

Snydertigersrul
10-09-2008, 07:35 PM

Did they get a move-in this week?

Snydertigersrul
10-09-2008, 07:37 PM
I'm here...

edited ~ p4s

Rocket
10-09-2008, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul

Turned down Notre Dame. Weiss was ringing his ear off.
OU, UT... He really liked TCU. Closer to home. And so on... but as far as judging him by that... not accurate my friend.

http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/dws/spt/colleges/recruiting/stories/020708dnspostate50.3f061e7.html

Snydertigersrul
10-09-2008, 07:47 PM
Turned down Notre Dame. Weiss was ringing his ear off.
OU, UT... He really liked TCU. Closer to home. And so on... but as far as judging him by that... not accurate my friend.

I bet. Why would someone turn down Notre Dame for TCU. That doesn't make sense.

Rocket
10-09-2008, 07:50 PM

See link above or here

http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/dws/spt/colleges/recruiting/stories/020708dnspostate50.3f061e7.html

IHStangFan
10-09-2008, 07:51 PM
BOOOO!!! this game will have no winner...both teams are so horrible it'll be 0-0 and they'll have to settle for whoever can win a hopscotch match in the parking lot after the "game". Brownwood's 8'7" WRs have an advantage there. :D

Snydertigersrul
10-09-2008, 07:57 PM
See link above or here

I remember a Brownwood quarterback who could not make it at Miami and transferred to Baylor and riding the bench for his senior season.

Rocket
10-09-2008, 07:59 PM
I remember a Brownwood quarterback who could not make it at Miami and transferred to Baylor and riding the bench for his senior season.

One of the best kids you will ever meet, too... He did have some good highlights though. Got a free education.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nu1VoazwA8

injuredinmelee
10-09-2008, 08:25 PM
Pachall tomorrow night. Your giving up scrambles dude. Don't deny it. I have my sources.

Is I have my sources code for I am making crap up?

95mustang
10-09-2008, 08:30 PM

Why did this turn into bashing of the kids. We all can agree that Freeman had a hard time at the next level that does not take from his talent level. It also does not mean that Pachall will have the same thing happen to him. Come on there still kids.

Rocket
10-09-2008, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
Is I have my sources code for I am making crap up?

Nope.

injuredinmelee
10-09-2008, 08:36 PM
my sources say your multi talented qb gets banged around the field tomorrow. He might break some runs but he will take some shots. This game will be a great one.

garciap77
10-09-2008, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
who will spend a lot of time on his butt and running for his life friday night

:iagree:

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/qbsack-1.jpg

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/qb2-1.jpg

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/running-1.jpg

garciap77
10-09-2008, 08:38 PM
I'm here...

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/broken-record.jpg

IHStangFan
10-09-2008, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/broken-record.jpg :fnypost: :D

pirate4state
10-09-2008, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by 95mustang
Why did this turn into bashing of the kids. Come on there still kids. Agreed. No sense in it & there is a rule against it & he knows better! :speech:

garciap77
10-09-2008, 08:42 PM

1 is 6'4 and 1 is 6'5 and both have very good hands.
No matter what, the fade is a 3 step drop - can't be stopped. This is a last resort, and an effective one. Oh, and we'll hurt you on the run too... bring the house..we'll burn it down.

Pachall - 200 yards rushing last season against a BETTER Wylie defense.

Originally posted by garciap77
If the fade is money in the bank.......can't be stopped, then why would you used it as a last resort?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

None of this makes sense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

;)

garciap77
10-09-2008, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
BOOOO!!! this game will have no winner...both teams are so horrible it'll be 0-0 and they'll have to settle for whoever can win a hopscotch match in the parking lot after the "game". Brownwood's 8'7" WRs have an advantage there. :D

Even if it turned out 0-0, Rocket will claim victory! Hey, he probably thinks he beat Needville, even though they have not played them!

:D

;)