PDA

View Full Version : Football Punishment Question

eagles_victory
10-09-2008, 11:40 AM
I picked up a personal foul for arguing with a ref in my last flag football game. I have come to the decision to suspend myself, how severe should my suspension be is my question.

This is the situation I was guarding a guy and he pushed off on me clearly with an open hand and then caught an out route which probably would of been a interception if not for the pushoff. I went the ref and said whats it take to get a dang pushoff except i didnt say dang I said the other word. SO the question remains how long should I suspend myself.

I would also like to note im a first time offender.

Bullaholic
10-09-2008, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
I picked up a personal foul for arguing with a ref in my last flag football game. I have come to the decision to suspend myself, how severe should my suspension be is my question.

This is the situation I was guarding a guy and he pushed off on me clearly with an open hand and then caught an out route which probably would of been a interception if not for the pushoff. I went the ref and said whats it take to get a dang pushoff except i didnt say dang I said the other word. SO the question remains how long should I suspend myself.

You and your team were assessed the proper penalty for your infraction. You paid the price. End of story.

DDBooger
10-09-2008, 11:45 AM
I once played in a flag football tourney hosted by a church group. I took the Lord's name in vain. I was thrown out of the game :( what happened to repenting:rolleyes: :D

DaHop72
10-09-2008, 11:48 AM
If you have the same official sitting out the first drive would go a long way in public relations alone. :D

eagles_victory
10-09-2008, 12:00 PM
I talked to the guy after it happened and he was like its cool just cant say the d word and I was like alright sorry man so me and him are cool I just thought I should at least sit out the first drive.

coach
10-09-2008, 12:02 PM
its no wonder he heard you he had ears like dumbo the elephant

Texasfootball2
10-09-2008, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory

My question to you is "was it a d_m push off"? :thinking: :doh: :foul: :D

Emerson1
10-09-2008, 12:32 PM
Wait until you are tired, then suspend yourself for the next drive

3afan
10-09-2008, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
You and your team were assessed the proper penalty for your infraction. You paid the price. End of story.

agree

UPanIN
10-09-2008, 02:26 PM
Potty mouth gets you nowhere in life.

It's flag football. Learn the lesson and play the game.

kepdawg
10-09-2008, 02:27 PM
Looks like you're done for the season!