PDA

View Full Version : Who's Going To Burkburnett @ Bridgeport?

Bullaholic
10-09-2008, 11:21 AM
Who's coming to Bull Stadium to see this one? Hope it lives up to it's billing with the Bulls ending up on the right end of the final score. Hope you all have a pleasant trip.

Budman007
10-09-2008, 11:36 AM
You know I'll be there in my usual seat cheering #77 and the rest of the Bulls to victory!

Bullaholic
10-09-2008, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by Budman007
You know I'll be there in my usual seat cheering #77 and the rest of the Bulls to victory!

You bet, as will I be, Budman. Hope you can join us at 12:00 for the Bull Lunch tomorrow at Stevens St. Grill. I'll be offering Danny my usual "game plan" that he never writes down. As many times as I've told him that my headset is still not working---he hasn't had em' fixed yet. :D

BurkFan
10-09-2008, 05:00 PM
Well Bullaholic...you already know I will be there. I also hope it lives up to its billing. But the BullDOGS on the right end on the scoreboard.:D

BullsFan
10-09-2008, 05:13 PM
I will be there, as well as Slpybear and the entire Slpyclan, plus a couple of Slpyfriends. Gramma and Grampa Slpybear are the only ones who'll be missing. For some reason they thought a trip to Hawaii sounded more appealing...

slpybear the bullfan
10-10-2008, 12:00 AM
...and Slpybear WILL have the Bull Flag and WILL be waving it a lot on tomorrow.

(As well as keeping up with the Red Sox pounding the Rays.)