PDA

View Full Version : PETA after Favre!

JR2004
10-08-2008, 03:11 PM
At least I assume those overzealous retards will be for this prank!

http://fifthdown.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/10/06/favre-adds-prank-to-list-of-greatest-hits/

Favre Adds Prank to List of Greatest Hits

By Greg Bishop

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. – The details remain sketchy, but the rank of Brett Favre’s latest locker room prank does not.

“That was pretty good,” Jets linebacker Eric Barton said. “Definitely up there.”

Favre is notorious for shenanigans involving lockers, and since his arrival to the Jets in August, the tradition has apparently continued. The latest victim? Barton.

Barton could not remember whether it happened last week or the week before. Nor did he know exactly what kind of dead animal Favre shot (presumably), bagged and dumped inside Barton’s locker.

Some teammates believe it was a wild turkey, but regardless, they all gathered around Barton’s locker and engaged in fits of laughter. The dead animal was inside a bag that was filled with blood and guts.

“It definitely had the wow factor,” said left guard Alan Faneca, whose locker is next to Barton’s. “I’ve never had a dead animal brought into the locker room, so yeah, it’s up there.”

Faneca assumed that Favre was the perpetrator. Barton refused to name a suspect, but did say that “I hope that the animal rights activists find out about it, whoever did it, that cruel person.”

Asked if this was an example of how Favre was fitting into the Jets’ locker room, Faneca said: “He fits because of his personality. He likes to have a good time and joke around and have fun while you’re doing it. That’s the way we should be doing things out here.”

Barton said he had no plans for payback.

pirate4state
10-08-2008, 03:18 PM
say what? :confused:

DaHop72
10-08-2008, 03:19 PM
A travesty, I say a travesty.:doh:

JR2004
10-08-2008, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
A travesty, I say a travesty.:doh:

For some reason I read that while thinking of Foghorn Leghorn saying it!

DaHop72
10-08-2008, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
For some reason I read that while thinking of Foghorn Leghorn saying it! :thumbsup:

Troybuilt
10-08-2008, 03:35 PM
Agreed.

Phil C
10-08-2008, 04:11 PM
Another Michael Vick!!
:confused:

Trashman
10-08-2008, 04:26 PM
Not something most people would do, but remember there is a big difference in shooting an animal and torturing one for pleasure.

popcorn screen
10-08-2008, 05:31 PM
gobble gobble gobble - Farve Best Ever!!

Looking4number8
10-08-2008, 06:18 PM
Peta should leave Favre alone and go after Randy Johnson.. Shame on Johnson killing this poor defenseless bird

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHxY-Q24e18