PDA

View Full Version : So...

WylieBulldog92
10-07-2008, 11:02 PM
LHPM told me they've been working on the spread offense this week to confuse district opponents!

nobogey72
10-08-2008, 05:37 AM
Originally posted by WylieBulldog92
LHPM told me they've been working on the spread offense this week to confuse district opponents!

I don't know if you are kidding or not, but believe it or not, LH came out with 3 wide for a couple of series against Wylie. I don't think there is any question that LH can throw the ball, and the QB has a good arm and is a good athlete, that is just not what they want to do. But, there is no way that Jerry Vance doesn't have them prepared to put it up if needed.

Ranger Mom
10-08-2008, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
I don't know if you are kidding or not, but believe it or not, LH came out with 3 wide for a couple of series against Wylie. I don't think there is any question that LH can throw the ball, and the QB has a good arm and is a good athlete, that is just not what they want to do. But, there is no way that Jerry Vance doesn't have them prepared to put it up if needed.

Didn't I read that in their game against Burnet, they started AND ended the game with a pass???

Daddy D 11
10-08-2008, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Didn't I read that in their game against Burnet, they started AND ended the game with a pass???
Yep:cool: Fickel threw 2 touchdowns in the last 80 seconds! It's about time he gets to show off his arm:clap: