PDA

View Full Version : It's only Tuesday...

kepdawg
10-07-2008, 05:40 PM
And Brownwood Abilene Wylie has been beaten to death! I'm sure by now they have moved beyond who has the better cheerleaders to who has the better academic teams. I'm not sure where they go from here! Who has the better restrooms? Friday can't get here soon enough! At this point I'd rather read excuses more than the hype leading up to the game!

cshscougar08
10-07-2008, 05:43 PM
Yeah, only Tuesday and we've already had two threads go over 400 posts talking about the game.

nobogey72
10-07-2008, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
And Brownwood Abilene Wylie has been beaten to death! I'm sure by now they have moved beyond who has the better cheerleaders to who has the better academic teams. I'm not sure where they go from here! Who has the better restrooms? Friday can't get here soon enough! At this point I'd rather read excuses more than the hype leading up to the game!

I agree. But, to answer your question, Wylie wins the cheerleader deal hands down. Being a fair person, I would rather not respond to the academic thing. I don't know about the restrooms. That is a tough one. I would say that Brownwood's are nicer, but, I would say that Wylie's are safer!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: There are some weird dudes that hang out around the restrooms in Brownwood's stadium. I'm thinking it is a couple of these posters.

:D

cshscougar08
10-07-2008, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
There are some weird dudes that hang out around the restrooms in Brownwood's stadium. I'm thinking it is a couple of these posters.

I always thought Rocket was kinda odd. . . . . .

Trashman
10-07-2008, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
There are some weird dudes that hang out around the restrooms in Brownwood's stadium. I'm thinking it is a couple of these posters.

Dude they followed you from abilene.

jambo67
10-07-2008, 08:57 PM
Who has the coolest helmet logo?

WylieBulldog92
10-07-2008, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by jambo67
Who has the coolest helmet logo?
Brownwood has a logo? :D