PDA

View Full Version : Wylie's concession stand

nobogey72
10-07-2008, 03:50 PM
Does have cotton candy for those Brownwood fans that can't eat nachos due to lack of teeth. FYI:taunt: :taunt:

BwdLion73
10-07-2008, 04:06 PM
I hear that you serve Rib Eyes,& baked potato with salad on the home side....served in the stands by wait staff!

:twitch:

nobogey72
10-07-2008, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by BwdLion73
I hear that you serve Rib Eyes,& baked potato with salad on the home side....served in the stands by wait staff!

:twitch:

Wrong!!! It's prime rib. We had to cut back this year due to stock market uncertainties. Plus, it seemed extravagant to some of us to serve rib eyes.:rolleyes:

turbostud
10-07-2008, 04:37 PM
all they have to do is put in the bubba teeth.

garciap77
10-07-2008, 08:13 PM
Wylie's concession stand will be serving Rocket's special after the game:

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/images9.jpg

;)

Black_Magic
10-08-2008, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by garciap77

;) He must really love that dish. He tends to have to eat it alot. ;)

Texasfootball2
10-08-2008, 12:10 PM

;)

That would be the "Simba" burger, with everything on it:D

BwdLion73
10-08-2008, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
He must really love that dish. He tends to have to eat it alot. ;)

He "Takes a lickin but keeps on Tickin":)

garciap77
10-08-2008, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by BwdLion73
He "Takes a lickin but keeps on Tickin":)

Originally posted by Rocket
There will be no crow eaten by Brownwood, period. Even if we get beat, we are still the better overall team. I have no doubt about that. The best team doesn't always win. You people have no earthly idea.
That's all I have to say about that...

Sorry! No More Crow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

STANG RED
10-08-2008, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
Wrong!!! It's prime rib. We had to cut back this year due to stock market uncertainties. Plus, it seemed extravagant to some of us to serve rib eyes.:rolleyes:

Please excuse my ignorance, but what wine goes best with prime rib? And can I get a cut from the middle? I like it rare and bloody.;)

Oh, and about the wine. Do yall sell a cheaper ventage for us poor lil ol non Wylieites?:p

garciap77
10-08-2008, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Please excuse my ignorance, but what wine goes best with prime rib? And can I get a cut from the middle? I like it rare and bloody.;)

Oh, and about the wine. Do yall sell a cheaper ventage for us poor lil ol non Wylieites?:p

Stang don't worry, you know we got you covered!

:)

STANG RED
10-08-2008, 01:20 PM
Stang don't worry, you know we got you covered!

:)

I love having rich friends!:D

nobogey72
10-08-2008, 09:02 PM

Stang, I got an idea. Let's me and you grab some Ripple after the game and then go up to Mr. Burger and roll some of those Brownwood fans. How 'bout it?:thumbsup:

nobogey72
10-08-2008, 09:04 PM
Stang, I got an idea. Let's me and you grab some Ripple after the game and then go up to Mr. Burger and roll some of those Brownwood fans. How 'bout it?:thumbsup:

On second thought let's don't. I just remembered, one of them is a cop. He might have his gun. Let's just grab some Ripple and go tear up mailboxes. :thumbsup:

injuredinmelee
10-08-2008, 09:14 PM

It is Boones Farm however.

STANG RED
10-08-2008, 09:55 PM
On second thought let's don't. I just remembered, one of them is a cop. He might have his gun. Let's just grab some Ripple and go tear up mailboxes. :thumbsup:

Wylie neighborhood mail boxes??? Heck yea, I've always wanted to do that. You bring the Ripple, I'll bring my Louisville slugger.:D
We'll take garciap's car.;)

STANG RED
10-08-2008, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
It is Boones Farm however.

Great! Can I go ahead a place my order for Strawberry Hill?

Mcguirk
10-08-2008, 10:05 PM
I believe we do have 32 flavors of Mogan David 20/20.

Trashman
10-08-2008, 10:16 PM
Wylie concession stand workers.
http://bauergriffinonline.celebuzz.com/bfm_gallery/2008/06/AscotHats/post_image/post_image-80617p6_ascot_b_gr_01.jpg

nobogey72
10-09-2008, 06:09 AM
Originally posted by Trashman
Wylie concession stand workers.
http://bauergriffinonline.celebuzz.com/bfm_gallery/2008/06/AscotHats/post_image/post_image-80617p6_ascot_b_gr_01.jpg

That's close! If I remember correctly, those 4 in the picture were last year's Brownwood's finalists for Homecoming Queen. I remember thinking that they looked a little old for HS kids, but then I remembered that they also let GED recipients be eligible. Rumor was that these 4 finalists did some "heated" campaigning. :D

nobogey72
10-09-2008, 10:00 AM
That's close! If I remember correctly, those 4 in the picture were last year's Brownwood's finalists for Homecoming Queen. I remember thinking that they looked a little old for HS kids, but then I remembered that they also let GED recipients be eligible. Rumor was that these 4 finalists did some "heated" campaigning. :D

I thought the one on the far left should have won due to her "overwhelming" community "service :eek: " but the judges voted her down a bit due to the cig dangling from her lip.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: