PDA

View Full Version : NEWS: Trouble Brewing at A&M

mustang04
10-07-2008, 12:06 PM
I, Reggie Ham, will be traveling down to A&M this coming weekend (hopefully) and next weekend (for sure) to watch A&M vs. kansas state and tech...I will be residing with my cousin, the one and only BBDE, and yes, we will be having fun. If nobody hears from us on the board after the next two weeks, we prolly talked some Tech girls into running away with us to mexico! ha....ready Gary? :D :D :D

and we will be posting pictures...only the appropriate ones...the rest...well we might be using those black censor bars in them ha

Ranger Mom
10-07-2008, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
I, Reggie Ham, will be traveling down to A&M this coming weekend (hopefully) and next weekend (for sure) to watch A&M vs. kansas state and tech...I will be residing with my cousin, the one and only BBDE, and yes, we will be having fun. If nobody hears from us on the board after the next two weeks, we prolly talked some Tech girls into running away with us to mexico! ha....ready Gary? :D :D :D

and we will be posting pictures...only the appropriate ones...the rest...well we might be using those black censor bars in them ha

You still have my email....right??:D :D

mustang04
10-07-2008, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
You still have my email....right??:D :D

i believe so :inlove:

i havent sent you pix in so long...i miss that:(

IHStangFan
10-07-2008, 12:15 PM

and we will be posting pictures...only the appropriate ones...the rest...well we might be using those black censor bars in them ha Reg,

Talked to G-man last night...I will most likely be up there this weekend as well for my cousin's ring dunking. I have G's number. Will give you two animals a shout if I head the way for sure. I would be headed up Sat.

Ranger Mom
10-07-2008, 12:15 PM
i believe so :inlove:

i havent sent you pix in so long...i miss that:(

I know......it's because I'm a grandma, isn't it!!:)

Maroon87
10-07-2008, 12:16 PM

Dude....we don't need any brokeback pics in here.:hand: ;) :p

Bubba-Joe
10-07-2008, 01:05 PM
Be sure and keep the bail-bonds man number on speed dial.

Bullaholic
10-07-2008, 01:18 PM
The name of this thread should be: "Cheech & Chong Do College Station". :D Be careful, and I would say "have fun", but that would be like telling Kobayashi not to eat too much.

mustang04
10-07-2008, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I know......it's because I'm a grandma, isn't it!!:)

being a grandma and hot only makes ya that much hotter!:kiss:

IHStangFan, that would be really awesome to get to hang out, yeah just hit up gary and we'll all def. have to meet up at some point!

Maroon87, i guess you just want them sent to you personal email then? ha thats gross dude, Gary's my cousin that would be incest BLEH ha jk, fine if you dont wanna see semi-nude/nude pix of Kansas St/ A&M/Tech girls, then you can just stay off the downlow the next 2 weeks
;) :D

Bubba-Joe! yeah ill try to keep their numbers...but even as more of a precaution, i like to keep taxi #'s in my phone...dont want no DWI!

Bullaholic, whos cheech? me or Gary??? our friendship depends on this if you answer right or wrong....and fun is my friends cousins older sister's middle name...and lets just say my friends tell me i get in to too much fun....no pun intended, ok, i lied, all the pun in the world intended:cool:

44INAROW
10-07-2008, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
The name of this thread should be: "Cheech & Chong Do College Station". :D Be careful, and I would say "have fun", but that would be like telling Kobayashi not to eat too much.

or Harold and Kumar's College Station Adventure :D

pirate4state
10-07-2008, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
or Harold and Kumar's College Station Adventure :D :2thumbsup

I like it! :D

jason
10-07-2008, 01:41 PM
is this considered a college thread?

if not, isn't it non-sports?

Bullaholic
10-07-2008, 01:45 PM
being a grandma and hot only makes ya that much hotter!:kiss:

IHStangFan, that would be really awesome to get to hang out, yeah just hit up gary and we'll all def. have to meet up at some point!

Maroon87, i guess you just want them sent to you personal email then? ha thats gross dude, Gary's my cousin that would be incest BLEH ha jk, fine if you dont wanna see semi-nude/nude pix of Kansas St/ A&M/Tech girls, then you can just stay off the downlow the next 2 weeks
;) :D

Bubba-Joe! yeah ill try to keep their numbers...but even as more of a precaution, i like to keep taxi #'s in my phone...dont want no DWI!

Bullaholic, whos cheech? me or Gary??? our friendship depends on this if you answer right or wrong....and fun is my friends cousins older sister's middle name...and lets just say my friends tell me i get in to too much fun....no pun intended, ok, i lied, all the pun in the world intended:cool:

Kid, or I should say young man, you're still a kick in the pants---just wish I was your age again and could be there to help you and Gary out. Good to hear from you.

mustang04
10-07-2008, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by jason

well considering Gary is on the team, and considering im going because of the games, i think it has everything to do with college, and football, oh yeah and since we are both 3a alum, it seals the deal that THIS thread is A-OK:p

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-07-2008, 01:50 PM

So good to hear from you jason. I still have yet to receive your address so I can mail you that bottle of Johnson & Johnson No More Tears Baby Shampoo, along with a box of tampons and baby pacifier.

mustang04
10-07-2008, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Kid, or I should say young man, you're still a kick in the pants---just wish I was your age again and could be there to help you and Gary out. Good to hear from you.

glad to hear from you as well! hey, you're never too old to be young at heart...i was just thinking how i was a 16 year old kid when i joined this board 6 years ago :eek: :eek:

jason
10-07-2008, 01:51 PM
college threads arent allowed anymore...

mustang04
10-07-2008, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
So good to hear from you jason. I still have yet to receive your address so I can mail you that bottle of Johnson & Johnson No More Tears Baby Shampoo, along with a box of tampons and baby pacifier.

haha....and ill make sure to get some breast milk for him to so he can grow to be a real man...but i'll have to wait till i get to College Station this weekend to get that, but the process of getting it will be fun fun fuuuuuun!:D :D

mustang04
10-07-2008, 01:53 PM
college threads arent allowed anymore...

well did i mention i was gonna drive by that highschool in college station...there, its highschool thread again

Necks_Fan
10-07-2008, 01:54 PM
college threads arent allowed anymore... I guess I missed the memo....

For the record, LHPM.... That's another dumb rule... for your other thread of course.

pirate4state
10-07-2008, 01:54 PM
college threads arent allowed anymore... this is hardly a college thread, but it should be in the non-sports forum

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-07-2008, 01:55 PM
haha....and ill make sure to get some breast milk for him to so he can grow to be a real man...but i'll have to wait till i get to College Station this weekend to get that, but the process of getting it will be fun fun fuuuuuun!:D :D

It's more or less the fact that jason made everyone think that he was a ladies man on here and he was so handsome and then he got out in the real world from behind a computer screen and realized that he couldn't walk the walk and girls, at least the ones that you and I keep company with, weren't interested in him. Now he's jealous.

mustang04
10-07-2008, 02:02 PM
It's more or less the fact that jason made everyone think that he was a ladies man on here and he was so handsome and then he got out in the real world from behind a computer screen and realized that he couldn't walk the walk and girls, at least the ones that you and I keep company with, weren't interested in him. Now he's jealous.

he does have the height andvantage over me....until i lay down on my back:cool:

jason
10-07-2008, 02:03 PM

so have you actually played in a game yet or are you on practice squad and watching from the stands???

i noticed you're not on any of the stat lines for any of the games......

mustang04
10-07-2008, 02:04 PM
so have you actually played in a game yet or are you on practice squad and watching from the stands???

i noticed you're not on any of the stat lines for any of the games......

when was the last time you even made the cut for ANY D1 athletic program???

jason
10-07-2008, 02:06 PM
when was the last time you even made the cut for ANY D1 athletic program??? making the cut for practice squad at any school isnt that hard - all they need are people for the first string to beat on every day.....

maybe if tamu had a better practice squad their team wouldnt struggle to make it to a bowl game....

pirate4state
10-07-2008, 02:13 PM
making the cut for practice squad at any school isnt that hard - all they need are people for the first string to beat on every day.....

maybe if tamu had a better practice squad their team wouldnt struggle to make it to a bowl game....

now you went and made it a sports thread. i guess you are one of the ones your dad & brother were talking about when they asked that just "the few" be banned. :rolleyes:

LH Panther Mom
10-08-2008, 07:02 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
now you went and made it a sports thread. i guess you are one of the ones your dad & brother were talking about when they asked that just "the few" be banned. :rolleyes:
:dispntd: :dispntd: :dispntd: