PDA

View Full Version : 3Adownlow town hall forum

Pages : 1 [2]

Bullaholic
02-20-2009, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
Not me.. I hate the Cowgirls.. and why would I care about the Texans? thats minor league stuff :stirpot: And another....

Emerson1
02-20-2009, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
Not me.. I hate the Cowgirls.. and why would I care about the Texans? thats minor league stuff
Notice I said 99% not 100%.

Logic would help you in a lot of ways keith.

IHStangFan
02-20-2009, 02:34 PM
It's not a big issue w/ me...but since it was brought up...I tend to agree w/ jason.....no set guidelines or standard operating procedure in place on how to deal w/ or inforce rules across the board........too much inconsistency, etc.

I_DONT_CARE
02-20-2009, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
It's not a big issue w/ me...but since it was brought up...I tend to agree w/ jason.....no set guidelines or standard operating procedure in place on how to deal w/ or inforce rules across the board........too much inconsistency, etc.
I AM SURE YOU COULD DO A MUCH BETTER JOB. :rolleyes:

IHStangFan
02-20-2009, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by I_DONT_CARE
I AM SURE YOU COULD DO A MUCH BETTER JOB. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: That's not the issue....the question was asked ....I provided an answer....and I really don't care (hey..that sound familiar??) if it isn't the "popular" answer. It's what I perceive as the problem around here and why some question the rule.

Now stop being a jock rider and sucking up.

I_DONT_CARE
02-20-2009, 03:56 PM
Now stop being a jock rider and sucking up.
YOU SHOULD PAY BETTER ATTENTION! I NEVER SUCK UP. :rolleyes:

SintonFan
02-20-2009, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
:evilgrin:
Dangit kep...
I never saw this thread before. Gotta admit I laughed so much I almost soiled my "nethers".:D

SintonFan
02-20-2009, 07:08 PM
I was shocked the downlow had a "town hall" thread.:eek:
:eek: :devil:

griff
02-21-2009, 08:05 PM
I'd like to send a cash donation for the purpose of adding a few rules to the list. Those rules would be...

1) No more Sweetwater/Snyder threads.

2) A lifetime ban on political nonsense from BBDE.

3) Require a "one topic per hour" limit for kepdawg.

Where do I send the check?

:D

I further request to have my cash donation designated as a gas allowance for pirate4state.

pirate4state
02-21-2009, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by griff
I'd like to send a cash donation for the purpose of adding a few rules to the list. Those rules would be...

I further request to have my cash donation designated as a gas allowance for pirate4state. haha that should cause a raucous!

I like your last request! :inlove:

Matthew328
02-21-2009, 10:28 PM
What a great thread...never read it.....2001 and 2002 Matt was tough...I ruled with an iron fist....LOL

sinton66
02-22-2009, 10:32 AM

Little do you and Jason know. There IS a standard system in place and we ALL use it. We've used it for nearly two years now.

PPHSfan
02-22-2009, 10:47 AM
I have one problem and only one problem. The thing that made the downlow better than every board out there was the single forum format. I hate the non sports forum. Bring back the ONE thing that made the 3adownlow the greatest message board on the planet.

LH Panther Mom
02-22-2009, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
I have one problem and only one problem. The thing that made the downlow better than every board out there was the single forum format. I hate the non sports forum. Bring back the ONE thing that made the 3adownlow the greatest message board on the planet.
It's the off-season so anyone posting in the NON-sports forum is doing so because they want to.

It's not like there were ever many valid suggestions when it was called the "suggestion" forum.

PPHSfan
02-22-2009, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
It's the off-season so anyone posting in the NON-sports forum is doing so because they want to.

It's not like there were ever many valid suggestions when it was called the "suggestion" forum.

There should not be an "off season".

You know what I'm talking about.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-22-2009, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by griff

I further request to have my cash donation designated as a gas allowance for pirate4state.

Political nonsense? I'm confused, because all I ever do is defend my political ideology. The nonsense that I see comes from other people for the most part, because instead of engaging in a discussion based on facts and empirical evidence, it is instead based on name-calling and biased opinions that have little or no merit whatsoever. That is a fact whether or not some want to admit it. I don't pretend to know everything, but I do provide arguments based on what is truthful and honest and focus strictly on that and respecting the opinions of others, and it wasn't my political banter that caused political discussions to be removed from the forum, it was the exact opposite.

pirate4state
02-22-2009, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Political nonsense? I'm confused, because all I ever do is defend my political ideology. The nonsense that I see comes from other people for the most part, because instead of engaging in a discussion based on facts and empirical evidence, it is instead based on name-calling and biased opinions that have little or no merit whatsoever. That is a fact whether or not some want to admit it. I don't pretend to know everything, but I do provide arguments based on what is truthful and honest and focus strictly on that and respecting the opinions of others, and it wasn't my political banter that caused political discussions to be removed from the forum, it was the exact opposite. true story

griff
02-22-2009, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Political nonsense? I'm confused, because all I ever do is defend my political ideology. The nonsense that I see comes from other people for the most part, because instead of engaging in a discussion based on facts and empirical evidence, it is instead based on name-calling and biased opinions that have little or no merit whatsoever. That is a fact whether or not some want to admit it. I don't pretend to know everything, but I do provide arguments based on what is truthful and honest and focus strictly on that and respecting the opinions of others, and it wasn't my political banter that caused political discussions to be removed from the forum, it was the exact opposite.

No worries, man. I have NOT been one to engage you or anyone else with name calling here. I've chosen to mostly stay away from the political discussions on this board.

LH Panther Mom
02-22-2009, 01:41 PM
There should not be an "off season".

You know what I'm talking about.
We can please some people some of the time. We can please some people all of the time. We will never please all the people all the time.

And then there are those that we will never please.

espn1
02-22-2009, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by jason
some of them are stupid

and

only some of them are enforced some of the time +1

WildTexan972
02-23-2009, 01:08 PM
Rule #1

BAN BobcatBenny.....that human is a psycho....

PPHSfan
02-25-2009, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
We can please some people some of the time. We can please some people all of the time. We will never please all the people all the time.

And then there are those that we will never please.

Nobody needed to be "pleased" about the one forum format for the first six or seven years this board was alive.

kepdawg
05-13-2009, 11:12 PM
Nobody needed to be "pleased" about the one forum format for the first six or seven years this board was alive.

Maybe you should buy the download!

pancho villa
05-14-2009, 08:30 AM
I would like to know how much the average donation is? I would like to make one but not over the internet.

pancho villa
05-14-2009, 09:43 AM
scrub-c and I would like to donate some $ if a mod can get it from us at the regional meet.

pirate4state
05-14-2009, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by pancho villa
scrub-c and I would like to donate some $ if a mod can get it from us at the regional meet. I'm not a mod anymore, but I'll take your money! :D :D

pancho villa
05-14-2009, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I'm not a mod anymore, but I'll take your money! :D :D

Pancho robbed a few banks this month and wants to give to a good cause.

goosealaniz
05-14-2009, 10:26 AM
Pancho robbed a few banks this month and wants to give to a good cause.

im in college... im a good cause...:D

pancho villa
05-14-2009, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by goosealaniz
im in college... im a good cause...:D

I will have two kids in college next year. Better rob a few more banks.

pancho villa
05-14-2009, 11:06 AM
My gripe about this site! All Baseball talk should be banned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pirate4state
05-14-2009, 11:07 AM
My gripe about this site! All Baseball talk should be banned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh be quiet! If that happens we don't have your "go water the dirt" cracks to look forward to! :( LMAO

garciap77
05-15-2009, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by WildTexan972
Rule #1

BAN BobcatBenny.....that human is a psycho....

BocatBenny is Human?:D

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/FatCat.jpg

;)