PDA

View Full Version : Wylie-Brownwood meet and greet odds

Butkus
10-06-2008, 03:39 PM
Who doesn't show, multiple choice?

Texasfootball2
10-06-2008, 03:47 PM
I change my vote to Black Magic. He can't show unless they drop him off the bus in Abilene on their way to Graham:D

WylieBulldog92
10-06-2008, 03:49 PM
BBDE knows I'll make it :D

Butkus
10-06-2008, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
I change my vote to Black Magic. He can't show unless they drop him off the bus in Abilene on their way to Graham:D Well heck TF2, that game is in snyder and them tiggers r gonna need sumbody ta scout fur them. I jus think ole blackie might be able ta do a good job a scoutin.:D

DU_stud04
10-06-2008, 03:52 PM
im going with the 3 listed from snyder.... str, 325 and blackmagic as noshows

LH Panther Mom
10-06-2008, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
im going with the 3 listed from snyder.... str, 325 and blackmagic as noshows
Those were my picks as well. :D

Butkus
10-06-2008, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
im going with the 3 listed from snyder.... str, 325 and blackmagic as noshows Now, now Mister Stud ole str and 325 r sayin thar a comin. Now y wood u doubt thar wurd. :thinking:

garciap77
10-06-2008, 04:13 PM
I change my vote to Black Magic. He can't show unless they drop him off the bus in Abilene on their way to Graham:D

Do they really need him in Graham?

;)

michaelp23
10-06-2008, 04:27 PM
Maybe its just me, but I'm always too into the game to worry about a meet and greet. In fact I don't even think about meet and greets or 3Adownlow until I get home. Maybe I'll remember this week, we'll see......

Ranger Mom
10-06-2008, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by michaelp23
Maybe its just me, but I'm always too into the game to worry about a meet and greet. In fact I don't even think about meet and greets or 3Adownlow until I get home. Maybe I'll remember this week, we'll see......

That just proves you aren't addicted enough yet!!:D

SNYDER325TIGERS
10-06-2008, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04 im going with the 3 listed from snyder.... str, 325 and blackmagic as noshows BlackMagic won't be there, he has a game to coach.

SNYDER325TIGERS
10-06-2008, 04:41 PM
Me coming is still undecided right now.

SNYDER325TIGERS
10-06-2008, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Butkus
Well heck TF2, that game is in snyder and them tiggers r gonna need sumbody ta scout fur them. I jus think ole blackie might be able ta do a good job a scoutin.:D

:thinking: maybe

SNYDER325TIGERS
10-06-2008, 04:44 PM
STR will be in Snyder, in his hiding spot.

Lion_Addict
10-06-2008, 06:45 PM
I got votes :confused: . No way I'm missing meeting Nobogey. Ain't never met one of them HE/SHE's in person before :devil: :p

BwdLion_80
10-06-2008, 08:07 PM

Would that by chance be a "short bus"?:D

nobogey72
10-06-2008, 08:21 PM
My guess is that no one from "the Wood" will show up. That's about the time they will start re-thinking all the 4A, offseason, D1, 6'5 /wr's, yackity yackity BS that they've been spewing out their butts for the past ...... well since February. Naw, they won't show!!!!! They might show up at halftime depending on the score. My guess is that actually most of them don't even come to the game. They'll stay home and listen to 'Houston Odessa' or 'Dallas Lubbock', or whatever the hell his name is, ramble on the radio about days gone by.:taunt: :taunt: :dispntd: :dispntd:

lakers
10-06-2008, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
My guess is that no one from "the Wood" will show up. That's about the time they will start re-thinking all the 4A, offseason, D1, 6'5 /wr's, yackity yackity BS that they've been spewing out their butts for the past ...... well since February. Naw, they won't show!!!!! They might show up at halftime depending on the score. My guess is that actually most of them don't even come to the game. They'll stay home and listen to 'Houston Odessa' or 'Dallas Lubbock', or whatever the hell his name is, ramble on the radio about days gone by.:taunt: :taunt: :dispntd: :dispntd:

Haha OMG....:clap:

:stirpot:

SNYDER325TIGERS
10-06-2008, 08:43 PM

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Rocket
10-06-2008, 08:43 PM

You disrespectful little ...ah ah ah...I am saving it for the Meet and Fight. I mean meet and greet. Just make sure you wipe all that nacho cheese off of your chin before you come around talking to me. Do you eat those Nachos with jalapenos or are you too much of a whimp.

nobogey72
10-06-2008, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
You disrespectful little ...ah ah ah...I am saving it for the Meet and Fight. I mean meet and greet. Just make sure you wipe all that nacho cheese off of your chin before you come around talking to me. Do you eat those Nachos with jalapenos or are you too much of a whimp.

WOW!! That was weak. Unbelievably weak. Even by your standards. That post was the equivalent of coming in DEAD ASS LAST in the "Tallest Midget Contest"!!!!! Pretty sad.:( :( :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

SNYDER325TIGERS
10-06-2008, 09:00 PM
WOW!! That was weak. Unbelievably weak. Even by your standards. That post was the equivalent of coming in DEAD ASS LAST in the "Tallest Midget Contest"!!!!! Pretty sad.:( :( :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

This M&F is ganna be good.

charlesrixey
10-06-2008, 09:22 PM
i don;t understand why my name isn't put down-it benefits everyone

Snydertigersrul
10-07-2008, 06:42 AM
Originally posted by SNYDER325TIGERS
Me coming is still undecided right now.

You are always undecided, are will you stay home and sit on the visitor's side as usual.