PDA

View Full Version : Fenway Greeting?

Bullaholic
10-06-2008, 02:49 PM
What kind of warm greeting do you think Manny Ramirez would receive at Fenway Park if the Dodgers and RedSox end up in the series? :D

DaHop72
10-06-2008, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
What kind of warm greeting do you think Manny Ramirez would receive at Fenway Park if the Dodgers and RedSox end up in the series? :D I think probably a big warm one. I think the fans loved Manny being Manny, it just got old with the players and management.

Bullaholic
10-06-2008, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
I think probably a big warm one. I think the fans loved Manny being Manny, it just got old with the players and management.

I think it will be more like the greeting TO got the 1st time he returned to play in Philly for the Cowboys.

JR2004
10-06-2008, 04:39 PM
They'll probably boo him due to Boston management villifying him and blaming him for everything short of starting a World War. Bill Simmons did an excellent job detailing the whole situation in an E Ticket article on ESPN.com. If Red Sox fans want to boo anyone it should be Scott Boras and Theo Epstein. Boras might be the most inherently evil people walking the face of the earth. :mad: