PDA

View Full Version : Cedar Hill Longhorns game this Week

eagles_victory
10-06-2008, 12:05 PM
Man the Longhorns looked good last week in their win and have started off the season pretty solid so far. I dont know if they are quite as good as the team that won the championship a few years ago. I still dont think the qb play they have this year is what it was that year but it isnt too bad either. But this week might be a pretty big challenge for them.

I mean I know its not 3a but Cedar Hill is always an exciting team to watch and their win over South Grand Prarie last week has to generate some kind of excitment.

JR2004
10-06-2008, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
Man the Longhorns looked good last week in their win and have started off the season pretty solid so far. I dont know if they are quite as good as the team that won the championship a few years ago. I still dont think the qb play they have this year is what it was that year but it isnt too bad either. But this week might be a pretty big challenge for them.

I mean I know its not 3a but Cedar Hill is always an exciting team to watch and their win over South Grand Prarie last week has to generate some kind of excitment.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

JR2004
10-06-2008, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Okay before this thread gets closed.

Yes, I know the Wolverines suck!:(

It's best to read the entire message. It's about high school football.

Sweetwater Red
10-06-2008, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I got it too. I was just waiting for someone else not to.:devil:

eagles_victory
10-06-2008, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Btw look at the top of the page for the newest announcement.:thinking: Hey Im completely within the rules of the downlow I have done nothing wrong

IHStangFan
10-06-2008, 12:17 PM
It's best to read the entire message. It's about high school football. :D :clap:

Sweetwater Red
10-06-2008, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
Hey Im completely within the rules of the downlow I have done nothing wrong

No sir you haven't. That was meant for Rixey.

Sweetwater Red
10-06-2008, 12:22 PM
It's best to read the entire message. It's about high school football.

I did. I guess you didn't know how bad Clear Brook is doing this
year in football.:confused:

http://www.leaguelineup.com/welcome.asp?url=brookfootball

eagles_victory
10-06-2008, 12:29 PM
Why are the removals I just wanted to talk high school football are we not allowed to do that either I thought that is what this place was about high school football :confused: :(

3afan
10-06-2008, 12:34 PM
the splitting into 2 forums was understandable ... but the "no college threads" is simply amazing, IMO :p

IHStangFan
10-06-2008, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
the splitting into 2 forums was understandable ... but the "no college threads" is simply amazing, IMO :p Yeah....a little much, but it's ultimately the "superfan's" fault. Brought upon themselves. I take my little wise-cracking shots at certain college QBs and whatnot too...but I usually try not to take it TOO far. What's next? No Sweetwater/Snyder threads? :D

eagles_victory
10-06-2008, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
Yeah....a little much, but it's ultimately the "superfan's" fault. Brought upon themselves. I take my little wise-cracking shots at certain college QBs and whatnot too...but I usually try not to take it TOO far. What's next? No Sweetwater/Snyder threads? :D The main superfan is gone too lol.