PDA

View Full Version : Disrict 25 ?? What It Gonna Be Like Friday, I Think?

BOCEPHUS
10-06-2008, 10:25 AM
ALL TEAMS COME IN AT 23-6 I THINK.

CARDS @ SMITTYVILLE--ONLY 1 TEAM UNDEFEATED 'NOW". MAY STILL JUST BE ONE WHEN ITS DONE

TIGERS @ BUFFS--THESE 2 GOTZ THE WORST RECORDS(3-2), AND BOTH OUGHTA SCORE 50 ON EACH OTHER CUZ NEITHER ONE OF'EM CAN PLAY DEFENSE. BUT THEY PROBABLY WORRIED BOUTZ WHO'S BLOW TOY IS BIGGEST.

B'LLVILE @ LG-- THIS HERE MIGHT BE A GOOD'UN TILL, WELL BOUT TILL 8:00, THEN THE TEAM THAT RUNDS THE BALL WILL WIN.

JUST HOWS I SEES, U SEE IF DIFFERENT SPEAK LIKE U GOTZ A PAIR
:stirpot: :taunt:

STAggie
10-06-2008, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by BOCEPHUS
ALL TEAMS COME IN AT 23-6 I THINK.
TIGERS @ BUFFS--THESE 2 GOTZ THE WORST RECORDS(3-2), AND BOTH OUGHTA SCORE 50 ON EACH OTHER CUZ NEITHER ONE OF'EM CAN PLAY DEFENSE. BUT THEY PROBABLY WORRIED BOUTZ WHO'S BLOW TOY IS BIGGEST.

You got this one all wrong. It will be a defensive struggle. Sealy's D is its bright spot and will keep the Buffs from putting up huge numbers.

BOCEPHUS
10-06-2008, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by STAggie
You got this one all wrong. It will be a defensive struggle. Sealy's D is its bright spot and will keep the Buffs from putting up huge numbers.

:vrycnfsd:

STAggie
10-06-2008, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by BOCEPHUS
:vrycnfsd:

And the fact I don't think our offense can score 50 points.

Pudlugger
10-06-2008, 10:33 AM
Cards at Smithville: The Tigers come out like a scalded cat ready to claw their way to victory after being poked in the eye by Yoakum. Red feathers on the field. Smithville by 14.

Sealy will get spanked in Giddings. Buffs by 21.

Bellville comes into Leopard territory and are ready to get some revenge for last year's whipping. Unfortunately, the Leopards strike quickly and often on offense and surprise the Brahmas on defense and the Bulls go home disappointed again. Leps by 14.

That's my 2 cents.:)

BOCEPHUS
10-06-2008, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by STAggie
And the fact I don't think our offense can score 50 points. :crazy: :blahblah:

USE'N THESE LITTLE FELLARS MORE FUN THAT US'EN LETTERS

HEMOTOXIC
10-06-2008, 10:44 AM
Sealy @ Giddings- Giddings by 24
Columbus @ Smithville- Tigers by 6
Bellville @ La Grange- La Grange by 7

Pudlugger
10-06-2008, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by HEMOTOXIC
Bellville @ La Grange- La Grange by 7

We Leps appreciate your vote of confidence and hope we don't disappoint. Meanwhile, with this in mind perhaps you would like to edit your week 5 top 25? Just asking. :D

deer spotter
10-06-2008, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by Pudlugger
Cards at Smithville: The Tigers come out like a scalded cat ready to claw their way to victory after being poked in the eye by Yoakum. Red feathers on the field. Smithville by 14.

Sealy will get spanked in Giddings. Buffs by 21.

Bellville comes into Leopard territory and are ready to get some revenge for last year's whipping. Unfortunately, the Leopards strike quickly and often on offense and surprise the Brahmas on defense and the Bulls go home disappointed again. Leps by 14.

That's my 2 cents.:)
Don't be crying Sat. AM and making excuses when the BIG RED MACHINE eats the tigers. Columbus by 18 going away.

LHS 2SONS
10-06-2008, 11:08 AM
Giddings over Sealy - Sealy has too many distractions
Columbus over Smithville - Smithville overrated
La Grange over Bellville - LG offense a lot better

Buffgal
10-06-2008, 11:13 AM
Smithville gets another win over Columbus if Tigers get their RB back in the game.

Buffs defense will have watched and learned some defensive tactics from Elgin and will come out ready to claw/scratch the Tigers . Buffs showed that their O line and speedy offense is powerful and effective no matter what QB is under center. Plumlee should be back this week and if we could just see him in some on defense, the Buffs will be rolling on both sides of the ball.

Bellville vs La Grange....I'm on the fence about this one. Haven't seen either team play and don't know much about the teams that they each have played. My first impression, just from reading, is that neither has really been tested. La Grange should have the advantage with home field and the so called distraction of the Bellville fair. a very close game BUT La Grange will win @ home with their passing game vs the Bulls and an O line that has shown some weakness.

HEMOTOXIC
10-06-2008, 11:34 AM
We Leps appreciate your vote of confidence and hope we don't disappoint. Meanwhile, with this in mind perhaps you would like to edit your week 5 top 25? Just asking. :D

Overall, I think that the Bulls are a better team, but not so much better that they can dominate La Grange. La Grange has the weapons to beat Bellville, especially playing at home. I watched La Grange against HF and La Grange has a serious passing game.

jrhernandez7
10-07-2008, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by deer spotter
Don't be crying Sat. AM and making excuses when the BIG RED MACHINE eats the tigers. Columbus by 18 going away.

wow like your confidence there 18 going away , i hardly see that, cards could pull it out but no more than 8 in my opinion

Pudlugger
10-07-2008, 07:22 PM
Smithville coming off a loss at home for the Cards= win for the Tigers by 7.

zebrablue2
10-07-2008, 09:12 PM
La Grange has not seen a defense like Bellville's all season. Their QB's will be hurried and rushed to get rid of the ball all night, which will result in mistakes. I will take my Brahmas in this game winning a close one. Go get um hack'barrrrrrrr.....

Pudlugger
10-08-2008, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by zebrablue2
La Grange has not seen a defense like Bellville's all season. Their QB's will be hurried and rushed to get rid of the ball all night, which will result in mistakes. I will take my Brahmas in this game winning a close one. Go get um hack'barrrrrrrr.....

Overlooked in this assessment is the ability of the Lep O line to provide protection for the pass. Bellville has not faced a Spread type O line las solid as the Leps all season and may find it difficult to penetrate. The Bellville D has been effective against the slot t and pro set type offenses but the spread is entirely different. If they blitz the Leps have been very effective with the bubble screen pass and passes into the flats. The qb draw also comes to mind. The Leps have been extremely effective in getting the ball quickly to their receivers and causing the defenses to make adjustments in coverage. Unless the Bulls totally dominate the Lep O line the qbs will get their numbers up. I think the Leps will surprise folks Friday. Go Leps!

nunya
10-08-2008, 11:53 AM
The Bulls haven't impressed me much lately, but the only way they'll lose Friday is by coming out flat.

Bellville 30
La Grange 14

Necks_Fan
10-08-2008, 02:32 PM
Columbus @ Smithville = Columbus 30-24

Sealy @ Giddings = Giddings 31-10

Bellville @ LaGrange = LaGrange 35-28

* I know I have Bellville ranked ahead of LaGrange. It's just a feeling. LaGrange will END higher than Bellville IMO.

Just not now.

ratherbfishin
10-08-2008, 08:30 PM
Who cares!!! I just want to see more of the Red-Necks(Bocephus)grammatical errors. He's :clap:

:1popcorn:

zebrablue2
10-08-2008, 09:29 PM
Overlooked in this assessment is the ability of the Lep O line to provide protection for the pass. Bellville has not faced a Spread type O line las solid as the Leps all season and may find it difficult to penetrate. The Bellville D has been effective against the slot t and pro set type offenses but the spread is entirely different. If they blitz the Leps have been very effective with the bubble screen pass and passes into the flats. The qb draw also comes to mind. The Leps have been extremely effective in getting the ball quickly to their receivers and causing the defenses to make adjustments in coverage. Unless the Bulls totally dominate the Lep O line the qbs will get their numbers up. I think the Leps will surprise folks Friday. Go Leps!

sounds like we have each other trumped-LOL. will be a great texas high school football game. may both teams play injury free, and the best team win.. GO BULLS...:2thumbsup

BOCEPHUS
10-09-2008, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by ratherbfishin
Who cares!!! I just want to see more of the Red-Necks(Bocephus)grammatical errors. He's :clap:

:1popcorn:

ERRORS???? SOMEBODY GO'EN BOW HUNT'EN:thinking:

SEASON STARTED ALLREADY, ..................NEVER USE NO GRAMMATICAL ERREROW BEFORE, WHAT KINDA TIP IT GOT??

deer spotter
10-09-2008, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by jrhernandez7
wow like your confidence there 18 going away , i hardly see that, cards could pull it out but no more than 8 in my opinion

Pull it out h--ll!!!!!! They are gonna shove it down their throat. Tigers best be ready so they don't get too embarressed at home. Everybody needs to go to this one. A RED BIRD eating a tiger will be something to see. You may be right. Probably not 18, 19 plus running away. Should be a good game no matter how much Columbus wiins by.

BOCEPHUS
10-09-2008, 09:49 AM
Should be a good game no matter how much Columbus wiins by.

THAT'Z FUNNY RITE THAR :taunt: I DONT KEER WHO U ARE:thumbsup:

HEMOTOXIC
10-09-2008, 09:51 AM
Smithville wins by 6.

BOCEPHUS
10-09-2008, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by HEMOTOXIC
Smithville wins by 6.

6:thinking: CAN'T Y'ALL MAKE THE PAT? :tongue:

jrhernandez7
10-09-2008, 05:01 PM
Pull it out h--ll!!!!!! They are gonna shove it down their throat. Tigers best be ready so they don't get too embarressed at home. Everybody needs to go to this one. A RED BIRD eating a tiger will be something to see. You may be right. Probably not 18, 19 plus running away. Should be a good game no matter how much Columbus wiins by.

am i missing something here?????? dont know much about C-town , have they been killing teams?????? know there undefeated but not much else, coming into smithville i know the tigers will be ready to defend there house with honor and respect

Necks_Fan
10-09-2008, 05:07 PM
honor and respect That's something I have noticed the Columbus people don;t have.

Ole Deer Spotter or dukey55.

deer spotter
10-10-2008, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
That's something I have noticed the Columbus people don;t have.

Ole Deer Spotter or dukey55.
In which world were you brought up. Respect is EARNED not issued like food stamps. Unless you have had your head in the sand you should have learned that by now. And just who are we supposed to honor. For teams that play us hard,clean and fair and still beat us that is different. But for as SV goes,you could see the disrespect in the Freshman and JV game last night. edited
Big Red Machine will ROLL your booty tonight.
Wish yall a good game and try to keep it clean,at least.

buff4life
10-10-2008, 10:39 AM
am i missing something here?????? dont know much about C-town , have they been killing teams?????? know there undefeated but not much else, coming into smithville i know the tigers will be ready to defend there house with honor and respect

that is one thing i'll give smithville...they are unbelievably respectful

a couple of years ago after our game they came and stood by our team for our school song, i was very impressed

deer spotter
10-10-2008, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by buff4life
that is one thing i'll give smithville...they are unbelievably respectful

a couple of years ago after our game they came and stood by our team for our school song, i was very impressed

Yep your right. They did that for Columbus also. Sorry,my bad.

Bull's-eye
10-11-2008, 08:48 AM

Looks like the Bellville defense had no trouble penetrating the LG offensive line. Bellville defended the screen and the passes to the flat. QB draw was not effective either! Thanks for the scouting report. :)

Pudlugger
10-11-2008, 11:34 AM
Yep, that pretty much says it all right there.
Well done Bellville. We'll have to wait until next year I guess to get back at yall. :)