PDA

View Full Version : Apologies......

BEAST
10-06-2008, 09:25 AM
I cant remember who all was in chat last night so that is why I am posting this here. It went from having fun and poking fun to very personal to me anyway. I said something that I am ashamed of saying and wish to apologize to those of you who saw it. I let something that was said completely push off the deep end and I regret that I could not keep my anger in check. I realize that the person that said it does not know me or my family just like I dont know theirs. Anyway if you got to witness me going postal I apologize.

BEAST

jason
10-06-2008, 09:30 AM
i bet it wasnt worse than the time i went off some some lady because her son was an aggie cadet or something and i wouldnt let her convince me that they are gods gift to this earth.....

LH Panther Mom
10-06-2008, 09:30 AM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :kiss:

pirate4state
10-06-2008, 09:47 AM
Thank you.

LH Panther Mom
10-06-2008, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by jason
i bet it wasnt worse than the time i went off some some lady because her son was an aggie cadet or something and i wouldnt let her convince me that they are gods gift to this earth.....
She didn't even try to convince you, but then I'm pretty sure you might not remember. :rolleyes:

JR2004
10-06-2008, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by jason

Hmm...Don't know. Happened to stop by the chat room shortly before what was said last night. I certainly wasn't expecting to see what I saw.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-06-2008, 05:54 PM
Real men never apologize.

Necks_Fan
10-06-2008, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Real men never apologize. LOL. I really wish someone would fill me in..... PM...:devil:

C'mon guys.

JR2004
10-06-2008, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
LOL. I really wish someone would fill me in..... PM...:devil:

C'mon guys.

Nothing to see here...