PDA

View Full Version : Snyder/Graham (MERGED)

SNYDER325TIGERS
10-06-2008, 01:44 AM
Who wins?

nobogey72
10-06-2008, 06:19 AM
Surely we will hear from RedWhiteBlue this week. She can't keep moping around this long. I predict that she will come out this week and break the silence. The over/under is Wednesday.:kiss: :kiss: :inlove:

Sweetwater Red
10-06-2008, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
Surely we will hear from RedWhiteBlue this week. She can't keep moping around this long. I predict that she will come out this week and break the silence. The over/under is Wednesday.:kiss: :kiss: :inlove:

I don't know if she will. Afterall this game is only a battle for this.:devil:

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/detroit8990/4thribbon.jpg

RedWhiteBlue
10-06-2008, 01:07 PM
Oh you think I'm moping because I don't partake in the Wylie/ Brownwood lovefest? :rolleyes: That is all this board is anymore- besides a few little other threads here and there- most of those are polls/ predictions, which I don't do.
Actually, since school has started- my workloac has gone in to overload. I've got more crap going on with work than I know what to do with and have had very little extra time.:doh:

Spaceman_Spiff
10-06-2008, 01:49 PM
Mrs. RedWhiteBlue...how long have you lived in Graham?

RedWhiteBlue
10-06-2008, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by Spaceman_Spiff
Mrs. RedWhiteBlue...how long have you lived in Graham?
About 4 years, why? And what is up with the Mrs?:thinking:

garciap77
10-06-2008, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
Oh you think I'm moping because I don't partake in the Wylie/ Brownwood lovefest? :rolleyes: That is all this board is anymore- besides a few little other threads here and there- most of those are polls/ predictions, which I don't do.
Actually, since school has started- my workloac has gone in to overload. I've got more crap going on with work than I know what to do with and have had very little extra time.:doh:

Bogey works hard too!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

;)

Dominicfrank
10-06-2008, 04:46 PM
Graham doesnt have a rayer in this one.

Rocket
10-06-2008, 05:08 PM

I know. I miss her. :confused: :inlove:

You can have ccmom, nobogey...

RedWhiteBlue
10-06-2008, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Dominicfrank
I'm not exactly sure what a 'rayer' is, but I wasn't planning on bringing one/ having one anyway.:kiss:

JR2004
10-06-2008, 05:39 PM
Steers with a minor upset!

Snyder_TigerFan
10-06-2008, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by Dominicfrank

Sure they do. Snyder's secondary better be ready to play hard. McCoy's had 164 attempts in the first five games.:eek:

nobogey72
10-06-2008, 08:05 PM

YES!!!!! I took the under. The over/under was Wednesday. I won the motherload. All you posters said that if she came out at all it would be after Wednesday. I knew I could bait her out. It was that "busy polishing the SC golf trophy" that put you over the edge wasn't it. I KNEW IT !!!!!!:kiss: :kiss:

SNYDER325TIGERS
10-06-2008, 10:32 PM
This should be an pretty easy win...plus the tigers coming off of a 53-0 shutout, I think we'll be good to go.

My prediction is: 35-0 Snyder

Mustangpride09
10-06-2008, 10:48 PM
Graham by 21

RMAC
10-07-2008, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by SNYDER325TIGERS
This should be an pretty easy win...plus the tigers coming off of a 53-0 shutout, I think we'll be good to go.

My prediction is: 35-0 Snyder

I don't like our chances from what I've heard this year, but PLEASE tell me you're joking. Can Snyder score 35, to be sure, but will Graham get shut out, I don't see that happening.

RedWhiteBlue
10-07-2008, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by RMAC
I don't like our chances from what I've heard this year, but PLEASE tell me you're joking. Can Snyder score 35, to be sure, but will Graham get shut out, I don't see that happening.
Didn't you know RMAC? 325 is a joke.:rolleyes:

RedWhiteBlue
10-07-2008, 07:49 AM
YES!!!!! I took the under. The over/under was Wednesday. I won the motherload. All you posters said that if she came out at all it would be after Wednesday. I knew I could bait her out. It was that "busy polishing the SC golf trophy" that put you over the edge wasn't it. I KNEW IT !!!!!!:kiss: :kiss:
By the way- I heard you have been courting someone else so don't be :kiss: trying that with me. Besides, you need to concentrate on that big game you girls have coming up in a few days.:eek: :eek:

DaHop72
10-07-2008, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by Mustangpride09
Graham by 21 :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

DaHop72
10-07-2008, 08:17 AM

My prediction is: 35-0 Snyder :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

grmfan93
10-07-2008, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by Mustangpride09
Graham by 21

i like you....lol

SNYDER325TIGERS
10-07-2008, 07:32 PM

No, really I think Graham will score and they might pull an upset if our sencondary slacks off.

SNYDER325TIGERS
10-07-2008, 07:34 PM
I just hope we don't think big on ourselves since our pre-district was such a "CUP CAKE"

DaHop72
10-07-2008, 07:44 PM
No, really I think Graham will score and they might pull an upset if our sencondary slacks off.

My prediction is: 35-0 Snyder Well which is it, 35-0 shutout or you think Graham will score???

garciap77
10-07-2008, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Well which is it, 35-0 shutout or you think Graham will score???

I think if we are not careful Graham is going to beat us all!

:(

SNYDER325TIGERS
10-07-2008, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by garciap77 I think if we are not careful Graham is going to beat us all!:( Yea me too, I forgot to say where I got that prediction...from a website.

RedWhiteBlue
10-08-2008, 07:50 AM
Didn't you know RMAC? 325 is a joke.:rolleyes:
Just like I said- he doesn't have a freaking clue what he means....

Black_Magic
10-08-2008, 08:56 AM
I don't like our chances from what I've heard this year, but PLEASE tell me you're joking. Can Snyder score 35, to be sure, but will Graham get shut out, I don't see that happening. Even we have a Rocket here in Snyder. not so much actualy knowlege but more about being such a super supporter.

Ranger Mom
10-08-2008, 09:00 AM
By the way- I heard you have been courting someone else so don't be :kiss: trying that with me. Besides, you need to concentrate on that big game you girls have coming up in a few days.:eek: :eek:

:eek: :eek: :eek: Bogey got BUSTED!!!!:eek: :eek:

RMAC
10-08-2008, 10:27 AM
Wow, 35 for Snyder and 15 for Graham. I didn't think we had that many fans on the board. . . oh wait, I forgot about Sweetwater fans voting in the polls.:D Sadly, the one game I wanted to make this year, I have to work until 11. Sorry Hops, but I'm sure your boys will have a game in Lubbock come playoff time, so hopefully we can meet up then.

Tromboneking
10-08-2008, 11:04 AM
I don't think Graham has much of a chance in this one. The team is so young. But in a couple of years....watch out!

Snyder 52
Graham 21

TigerPride
10-10-2008, 10:06 AM
TIGERS 28
steers 14

Butkus
10-10-2008, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by TigerPride
TIGERS 28
steers 14 Hey ole tigerpride tellus whut happen tha last time u played a team called tha Steers.:thinking:

TigerPride
10-10-2008, 10:25 AM
Why was my thread GO TIGERS!!! (the best 4-1 team in the state)deleted??? It is district time, just showing some love for my team. Some mods need to be working instead of nit picking.....

LH Panther Mom
10-10-2008, 10:28 AM
Why was my thread GO TIGERS!!! (the best 4-1 team in the state)deleted??? It is district time, just showing some love for my team. Some mods need to be working instead of nit picking.....
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: It wasn't deleted! It was merged with the Snyder/Graham GAME thread since you were posting a score prediction about the GAME. :bigcry: :bigcry:

pirate4state
10-10-2008, 10:28 AM
Why was my thread GO TIGERS!!! (the best 4-1 team in the state)deleted??? It is district time, just showing some love for my team. Some mods need to be working instead of nit picking..... It wasn't deleted. If you scroll up, you will see it was merged with the EXSISTING game thread!

Some posters need to stop being babies about everything!

garciap77
10-10-2008, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
It wasn't deleted. If you scroll up, you will see it was merged with the EXSISTING game thread!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/crying-baby.jpg

TigerPride
10-10-2008, 10:32 AM
It wasn't deleted. If you scroll up, you will see it was merged with the EXSISTING game thread!

Just like some mods need to RELAX.
If i wanted to include it in this thread, I would have posted it here....
GO TIGERS!!!(the best 4-1 team in the state)

Butkus
10-10-2008, 10:34 AM
GO TIGERS!!!(the best 4-1 team in the state) Imma guessin he wanted ta see his name as a thread starter like his buddy 325. Man u needa get with 325 ole blackie and snydertigerdrools an have ur selves a big ole pity party.:doh:

garciap77
10-10-2008, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by Butkus
Imma guessin he wanted ta see his name as a thread starter like his buddy 325. Man u needa get with 325 ole blackie and snydertigerdrools an have ur selves a big ole pity party.:doh:

Butkus what happened to your sign pic?

pirate4state
10-10-2008, 10:36 AM
GO TIGERS!!!(the best 4-1 team in the state)

I am perfectly relaxed. You are the one in an tizzy about your thread.

Snyder_TigerFan
10-10-2008, 10:37 AM
I say bench him!
:)

TigerPride
10-10-2008, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Butkus
Imma guessin he wanted ta see his name as a thread starter like his buddy 325. Man u needa get with 325 ole blackie and snydertigerdrools an have ur selves a big ole pity party.:doh:

yeah i'm a real big post padder butkiss.

Butkus
10-10-2008, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by garciap77
Butkus what happened to your sign pic? Imma guessin this ole computer musta ate it.:mad:

Butkus
10-10-2008, 10:39 AM
yeah i'm a real big post padder butkiss. Well thar u go postin jus like ur buddy snydertigerdrools. :doh:

LH Panther Mom
10-10-2008, 10:41 AM
I am perfectly relaxed.
Same here. :)

garciap77
10-10-2008, 10:41 AM
I am perfectly relaxed. You are the one in an tizzy about your thread.

:clap:

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Dpgi0317.jpg

Bullaholic
10-10-2008, 10:43 AM
Snyder will have to put some points on the board. I've never seen Snyder this year, but the Bulls played Graham last week and McCoy & Co. can move the football---he is very elusive and is getting better throwing every game. If the Graham receivers step up, Snyder could be in for a tussle. Snyder 28-21.

garciap77
10-10-2008, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Snyder will have to put some points on the board. I've never seen Snyder this year, but the Bulls played Graham last week and McCoy & Co. can move the football---he is very elusive and is getting better throwing every game. If the Graham receivers step up, Snyder could be in for a tussle. Snyder 28-21.

:iagree:

If Graham receivers step up, our whole Dist. could be in for some surprises. Don't count McCoy out!

Snyder_TigerFan
10-10-2008, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic

Seeing that Graham's defense is giving up on average 38 per game....I'm confident that Snyder will put plenty of points on the board. Snyder has quite a few weapons offensively. I am a little worried about our coverage, but I think we'll be fine. I say 42-14 Snyder and McCoys throws a few interceptions.

VWG
10-10-2008, 12:28 PM
Well let's see.....
Graham has lost starting DT, goes about 295lbs, done for the year after first game. Starting MLB, about 190lbs, hasn't played since the first game due to broken forearm, other starting MLB about 180lbs is done for the year due to a possible torn muscle in his leg. Starting safety has moved to outside LB, starting WR has moved to starting safety.
One of their two RB's is out for this game..... one of their starting WR's was playing JV for the first 3 games of this year........
Get the picture here people?
So... if Graham is putting points on the board it's due to those kids playing their butts off and some good play calling by OC and McCoy.
Graham is a M*A*S*H unit on defense.

Snyder 28 Graham 6

For Graham to have been hanging with Glen Rose and Bridgeport (until halftime) the last two games have been miraculous.

VWG
10-10-2008, 12:30 PM
Oh yeah, I forget to add........
The Steers just moved up a freshman DB to the varsity team.