PDA

View Full Version : Titans

Eagle 1
10-05-2008, 08:54 PM
With the Titans at 5-0 I was just wandering.
If your answer is no, then why?
If your answer is yes, then no explanation needed.
Here's the question.

If Tennesse continues to win with Kerry Collins will Vince Young continue to ride the pine after healing from his "so called" injury?

eagles_victory
10-05-2008, 09:01 PM
I think he will and he should you have to go with what is winning and right now that is Kerry Collins. The Titans are a better football team with Kerry Collins at the QB spot.

Txbroadcaster
10-05-2008, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by Eagle 1
With the Titans at 5-0 I was just wandering.
If your answer is no, then why?
If your answer is yes, then no explanation needed.
Here's the question.

If Tennesse continues to win with Kerry Collins will Vince Young continue to ride the pine after healing from his "so called" injury?

Yes they will keep going with Collins..and nice sly way to try to say Young was faking his injury...He sold it well faking the twisting of his knee and everything

Emerson1
10-05-2008, 09:02 PM
I never like starting rookie QBs so a year watching a veteran I always support.

Steve McNair leaving was the worst thing that could have happened

LH Panther Mom
10-05-2008, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
I think he will and he should you have to go with what is winning and right now that is Kerry Collins.
Agreed

piratebg
10-05-2008, 09:03 PM
Collins is the better QB and the best option for the team right now. VY is without a doubt the #2 QB in Tennessee.

Emerson1
10-05-2008, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Yes they will keep going with Collins..and nice sly way to try to say Young was faking his injury...He sold it well faking the twisting of his knee and everything
It's eagle1, he is g$$'s twin

JR2004
10-05-2008, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster

Terry if you give the troll attention it'll only encourage more stupidity from it.

LH Panther Mom
10-05-2008, 09:07 PM
:1offtopc: :1offtopc:

Eagle 1
10-05-2008, 09:11 PM
troll? for asking a question?
I'm sure he will be in rehab for a long time by looking at the poll response.;)

Incidently, Collins finished 17-of-32 for 163 yards, 11 yards shy of overtaking Jim Kelly for 14th place on the all-time passing yards list.

29-3aFAN
10-08-2008, 08:47 PM
Hopefully Kerry will play well the rest of the year so Vince can learn more. Lots of people were thinking he was going to be perfect when they put him in. The longer he sits out, the better he will be in the future.

BTownVBall3
10-08-2008, 09:14 PM
First of all...It's the titans defense winning these game (top ranked defense in the league), not Kerry Collins. Anybody that thinks a team is going to rally around him opposed to Vince Young is just crazy. If you want to make an early season run..then yes, maybe kerry is your man. If you want to make a playoff run, kerry is no the answer.

just my opinion

WylieBulldog92
10-09-2008, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by BTownVBall3
First of all...It's the titans defense winning these game (top ranked defense in the league), not Kerry Collins. Anybody that thinks a team is going to rally around him opposed to Vince Young is just crazy. If you want to make an early season run..then yes, maybe kerry is your man. If you want to make a playoff run, kerry is no the answer.

just my opinion
Explain why?

themsu97
10-09-2008, 08:23 AM
first of all... since their head coach, Jeff Fisher, said as long as the Titans are winning, Collins is starting qb, there really is not much contreversy... at the end of the year Collins will be let go as to not cause more problems next year... players like to win and if they feel they have a better chance of winning with Collins than VY then Collins will have to leave since they have so much money in VY

themsu97
10-09-2008, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by BTownVBall3

just my opinion

oh yeah... Collins has led a team to a Super Bowl... more than VY has done...not that VY will never do it... but shoots your theory down...
but then again, Trent DIlfer beat him in the same Super Bowl

crzyjournalist03
10-09-2008, 09:35 AM
Simple answer:

Yes. Because the coach has already stated it. Enough said.

This thread can now be closed, because there's really no need to have further discussion. :p