11. Anaconda Squeeze 1-3-0 329.00 L-1

12. Emerson1 1-3-0 328.55 L-1

13. Gp83 Wildcats 1-3-0 298.74 W-1

14. Fal44's Colt 44's 0-4-0 261.64 L-4

jason
10-05-2008, 08:26 PM
another undefeated goes down

:D

is fall44 keeping up with his team? i dont think hes made any moves or changed his roster week-to-week....

SintonFan_inAustin
10-05-2008, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
For the downlow league? ?

jason
10-06-2008, 10:31 AM
ill put ocho cinco on the trading block if anybody is interested......

would like a solid RB or a producing tight end....

eagles_victory
10-06-2008, 10:34 AM
40 points ouch sounds like NolanRichardson got put through 40 minutes of hell this week.

Maroon87
10-06-2008, 10:59 AM
Need big games from Sidney Rice and Deuce McAllister tonight to pull it out.:nerd:

jason
10-06-2008, 11:05 AM
the comeback of deuce is screwing me because reggie bush isnt producing as much.....grr....

Maroon87
10-06-2008, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by jason
the comeback of deuce is screwing me because reggie bush isnt producing as much.....grr....

I had actually had Chris Perry starting in place of Deuce but I changed it yesterday morning.

pirate4state
10-06-2008, 11:27 AM
Deuce isn't even listed on the depth chart! :mad:

Who is Sidney Rice?? :confused:

Maroon87
10-06-2008, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Who is Sidney Rice?? :confused:

The Vikings WR that will spell defeat for you tonight...:p

Actually he's questionable but I didn't have anyone else to start since Plaxico had his little meltdown.:doh:

pirate4state
10-06-2008, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Maroon87
The Vikings WR that will spell defeat for you tonight...:p

Actually he's questionable but I didn't have anyone else to start since Plaxico had his little meltdown.:doh:

If I had just stuck with Cutler instead of going on a "hunch" your defeat would be complete! :p

Maroon87
10-06-2008, 11:36 AM
If I had just stuck with Cutler instead of going on a "hunch" your defeat would be complete! :p

Or you could've started DeAngelo Williams.;)

pirate4state
10-06-2008, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by Maroon87
Or you could've started DeAngelo Williams.;) Believe it or not I wrestled with that for 15 minutes yesterday morning. I figured Barber would have a better showing and besides Williams hadn't been doing much of ANYTHING, but this goes to show my state of mind. I completely overlooked WHO Carolina was playing. :doh: :( :D

SintonFan_inAustin
10-06-2008, 01:06 PM
Believe it or not I wrestled with that for 15 minutes yesterday morning. I figured Barber would have a better showing and besides Williams hadn't been doing much of ANYTHING, but this goes to show my state of mind. I completely overlooked WHO Carolina was playing. :doh: :( :D I switched from Minnesota defense to Carolina when i notice it was KC playing Carolina:) . But didnt really matter i was up against Piratebg and didnt need that many points:)

I have 3 defenses that are pretty good and i am willing to trade either one for a Wr or Rb.Minnesota, New Orleans and Carolina. Also have Kurt Warner and Roy Willaims on the trading block if somebody wants to make a deal. Warner i want a top RB or WR for him:devil:

JR2004
10-06-2008, 03:08 PM
Well I figured this would be the week I lost due to the match-ups some of my players had against opposing defenses. :( Oh well time to start a new winning streak!

EV it's your turn to go down now!

Texasfootball2
10-06-2008, 03:20 PM
I am so sorry. I didn't mean to hijack your thread. When I first read this thread, I thought it was going to be a bunch of Brownwood posters talking about the Brownwood Lions:D They too play in a fantasy world:stirpot: :taunt: :2thumbsup

JR2004
10-06-2008, 03:33 PM
another undefeated goes down

:D

is fall44 keeping up with his team? i dont think hes made any moves or changed his roster week-to-week....

I think the only person who hasn't done anything with his team is the other owner from Lampasas, Diocletian. I'll see if Sinton66 can get something done about that since he knows him pretty well.

I'd like it if Yahoo gave the option to remove teams and replace owners during a season who never check or stop checking their teams altogether.

eagles_victory
10-06-2008, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by JR2004

EV it's your turn to go down now! I dont see that ever happening lol jk unless Adrian Peterson goes off for 42 points tonight Ill be the only undefeated team left. But I have a real tough matchup next Sunday when Golems comes to town to take on the EV nation.

jason
10-06-2008, 07:34 PM
I dont see that ever happening lol jk unless Adrian Peterson goes off for 42 points tonight Ill be the only undefeated team left. But I have a real tough matchup next Sunday when Golems comes to town to take on the EV nation. you're lucky i had 75 points on my bench last week or we would be the two undefeateds.....

SintonFan_inAustin
10-06-2008, 07:37 PM
I dont see that ever happening lol jk unless Adrian Peterson goes off for 42 points tonight Ill be the only undefeated team left. But I have a real tough matchup next Sunday when Golems comes to town to take on the EV nation. Golem Nation will be ready, Romo, Felix Jones and Whitten thats almost 100 points with them 3 next week :eek:

jason
10-08-2008, 08:35 AM
there is a trade pending - whoever does the approval of those needs to go ahead and take care of it before games this week......

the trade is as follows:

golems get:
wr chad johnson

the armadillos get:
wr roy williams
def carolina

the armadillos will have to drop a player for roster space, they will drop:

k rian lindell

the original trade was proposed by golems
the armadillos offered a counter
this offer was then made by golems and accepted by the armadillos

eagles_victory
10-08-2008, 09:47 AM
there is a trade pending - whoever does the approval of those needs to go ahead and take care of it before games this week......

the trade is as follows:

golems get:
wr chad johnson

the armadillos get:
wr roy williams
def carolina

the armadillos will have to drop a player for roster space, they will drop:

k rian lindell

the original trade was proposed by golems
the armadillos offered a counter
this offer was then made by golems and accepted by the armadillos Golems not sure what your thinking here?

Texasfootball2
10-08-2008, 12:23 PM
Darn, I did it again. I click on this thread thinking it was an informative Brownwool football sight:thumbsup:

JR2004
10-08-2008, 01:52 PM

I receive an email on any pending trades. There's a 48 hour waiting period on them. If anyone objects to this or any other trade that time span is their window to do so.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-08-2008, 05:58 PM
Golems not sure what your thinking here? Quote from Ocho Cinco "For those who don't know why I'm not getting the ball, I have my own little philosophy on what's going on," he said. "And I broke it down like this: Never, ever, ever, ever go against the monster, because the monster always wins. Get it?"

Golems = Monsters

Been trying to dump R Williams as the Lions have stunk it up this year and Ocho Cinco is about to have big games once hes a Golem :)

Funny counter offer by the armadillos was trying to get Felix Jones to get thrown in the trade :D

eagles_victory
10-08-2008, 06:20 PM
It doesnt matter who you bring in this week it wont matter.

jason
10-08-2008, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin

Funny counter offer by the armadillos was trying to get Felix Jones to get thrown in the trade :D but honestly, you cant blame me for trying.......:D

sahen
10-08-2008, 06:51 PM
you're lucky i had 75 points on my bench last week or we would be the two undefeateds.....
you are lucky that the hurricane came through the week it did or you'd have another loss and i'd be undefeated....

i wonder y i didnt get anything about the trade if we can all object to it? it doesnt even show up anywhere where i can see in the league info (not that i'd object to this one but others in the future i could)....

i play EV in 2 weeks, i plan on taking care of his undefeatedness by then if Golems doesnt do it first this week...hehe

jason
10-09-2008, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by sahen
you are lucky that the hurricane came through the week it did or you'd have another loss and i'd be undefeated....

i wonder y i didnt get anything about the trade if we can all object to it? it doesnt even show up anywhere where i can see in the league info (not that i'd object to this one but others in the future i could)....

i play EV in 2 weeks, i plan on taking care of his undefeatedness by then if Golems doesnt do it first this week...hehe

i think only the commish of the league gets a notification of the trade and it is ultimately up to him to allow the trade to go through or not....

that was the problem last year, our commish would allow/veto trades based on personal opinions and how it affected him....

a commish with common sense (like we have now, i hope) will open it to the league and take the 'i approve' or 'i disapprove' votes from members of the league....

that is why, in my original post, i gave all the details of the trade for everybody to see and since it seems to be a fairly even trade, and beneficial to both teams, hopefully the league will allow the transaction to go through...

pirate4state
10-09-2008, 10:42 AM

you should see it in your "notes" when looking at your team, but if we disapprove the trade you have to send the commish an email/message letting him know.

there was no place for me to approve or disapprove the trade with a button. :confused: i know i've seen some leagues that have that option or am i just thinking of when i'm proposing a trade? :thinking:

either way...i don't have a problem with this trade.

eagles_victory
10-09-2008, 11:04 AM

i play EV in 2 weeks, i plan on taking care of his undefeatedness by then if Golems doesnt do it first this week...hehe Change your team name because you have already been touched.

pirate4state
10-09-2008, 11:13 AM
Change your team name because you have already been touched. hahahaha :D

jason
10-09-2008, 11:15 AM
hahahaha :D i believe it was me who touched him....

:eek: :eek: :eek:

sahen
10-09-2008, 12:25 PM
i believe it was me who touched him....

:eek: :eek: :eek:

yes, well the lights were out, i didnt see you....it wont happen again!

pirate4state
10-09-2008, 12:53 PM
yes, well the lights were out, i didnt see you....it wont happen again!

:eek: :evillol:

Just what kind of league is this? :D

JR2004
10-09-2008, 02:29 PM
i think only the commish of the league gets a notification of the trade and it is ultimately up to him to allow the trade to go through or not....

that was the problem last year, our commish would allow/veto trades based on personal opinions and how it affected him....

a commish with common sense (like we have now, i hope) will open it to the league and take the 'i approve' or 'i disapprove' votes from members of the league....

that is why, in my original post, i gave all the details of the trade for everybody to see and since it seems to be a fairly even trade, and beneficial to both teams, hopefully the league will allow the transaction to go through...

Owners have a 48 hour window to give an opinion on any trade. If they have no problem with a trade they can let me know that. If they do have a problem with a trade they can let me know that too during this window.

sahen
10-09-2008, 03:11 PM
:eek: :evillol:

Just what kind of league is this? :D

you should know rita, your in it as well...you have touched 3 yourself...:D

eagles_victory
10-09-2008, 03:17 PM
you should know rita, your in it as well...you have touched 3 yourself...:D I did a lot more then touch Rita in week 1.

pirate4state
10-09-2008, 03:28 PM
you should know rita, your in it as well...you have touched 3 yourself...:D and going for #4 this week! :D

I did a lot more then touch Rita in week 1.

Yeah, you were too much for me in week 1!

sahen
10-09-2008, 05:02 PM
I did a lot more then touch Rita in week 1.

nothing compared to what i did to her in week 4!

Texasfootball2
10-09-2008, 05:05 PM
Darn!:foul: I did it again. I keep thinking this is a Brownwood football fan unreality thread. My Bad:D