Chillimaru
10-05-2008, 01:02 PM
Texans making a good showing:clap:

HORNETSPORTSFAN
10-05-2008, 02:24 PM
:D

Looking4number8
10-05-2008, 02:31 PM
Wow.. texans ahead by 17 in the 4th. What happened to the Colts this year?

forum_guy
10-05-2008, 02:34 PM
this is awesome...i hate the colts and peyton

IHStangFan
10-05-2008, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by forum_guy
this is awesome...i hate the colts and peyton Peyton is the man...used to go to Knoxville and watch him when he was in college. BUT...I'm trying to become a Texans fan beings I live here. Sage has looked great until just now...what was he trying to do? He won't live to play another game if he keeps taking risks like that!! WOW!! He's got guts though!

IHStangFan
10-05-2008, 02:47 PM
Sage is self-destructing all of the sudden....not good.

rockdale80
10-05-2008, 02:47 PM
Texans finding new and improved ways to choke....:doh:

IHStangFan
10-05-2008, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by rockdale80
Texans finding new and improved ways to choke....:doh: what is it w/ Houston teams...I am trying to become a fan of all.....yet...they make it SO hard.

setxsports
10-05-2008, 02:49 PM
Typical Houston Choke!

HORNETSPORTSFAN
10-05-2008, 02:50 PM
:eek:

Chillimaru
10-05-2008, 02:52 PM
So much for that:doh:

sinton66
10-05-2008, 02:53 PM
Holy crap! Blew a 17 point lead. :ack!:

IHStangFan
10-05-2008, 02:54 PM
crap

:vrycnfsd:

Looking4number8
10-05-2008, 02:57 PM
Rosenfels ... unbeliveable, two fumbles in a matter of mintes to give the Colts the lead! He better bring them back to score here or he will be the most hated man in Houston

3afan
10-05-2008, 02:59 PM
he caps it off with an INT - Texans lose

jlwttu
10-05-2008, 02:59 PM
Texans snatch defeat from the jaws of victory...amazing.

rockdale80
10-05-2008, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by lookingfornumbe
Rosenfels ... unbeliveable, two fumbles in a matter of mintes to give the Colts the lead! He better bring them back to score here or he will be the most hated man in Houston

This was pathetic. I have not seen a meltdown this bad since a different Houston team did it a few years back...

Chillimaru
10-05-2008, 03:02 PM
2 stupid plays turned this game completely around you always want to say that 1 person cant lose a game but it just happened:doh:

setxsports
10-05-2008, 03:02 PM
:D Only in Houston. :mad:

Necks_Fan
10-05-2008, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by **********
:D Only in Houston. :mad: I agree....:mad:

King_LeYoeNidas
10-05-2008, 03:54 PM
the fact that I had Houston picked in this had me w/ bragging rights for most of it. I feel bad for the entire team except for Rosenfels. What a bonehead.:doh:

coach
10-05-2008, 04:57 PM
and i thought the problems in dallas were bad

Antec
10-05-2008, 09:45 PM
Texans could be looking for a new coach again next season if things dont turn around sooon

Only the Texans could have lost three out of four games the way they did

LH Panther Mom
10-05-2008, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by jlwttu
Texans snatch defeat from the jaws of victory...amazing.
I shouldn't laugh at that, but I did. :D :clap:

Maroon87
10-06-2008, 10:09 AM
I was at the game. Unreal. Houston was in total control and then it all went to hell because Rosenfels thought he was John Elway in the Super Bowl. Just hook slide, punt, play defense and go home with a W. :doh:

The Ravens
10-06-2008, 11:48 AM
I don't understand. They practice, study and prepare all week, but when it comes down to crucial times in the game the Texans find a way to cough it up. Do they panic or is there a curse on them? Even with the lead and control of the game I had a feeling that something like this would happen and sure enough. I think they need a new coach next season. Is there anybody out there worth getting that would want to coach here?

BreckTxLonghorn
10-06-2008, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
I was at the game. Unreal. Houston was in total control and then it all went to hell because Rosenfels thought he was John Elway in the Super Bowl. Just hook slide, punt, play defense and go home with a W. :doh:

Was at the game too. Rosenfels got a little too excited about leading the team to victory. But is he fully to blame? Absolutely not.

Kubiak, Kubiak, Kubiak. After Sage (PS--Sage Rosenfels sounds like the hot girl in high school who was a huge biatch, but you still wanted to hook up with. Just saying.) tried to outreach over the goal line from the freaking 3 yard line Kubiak should have pulled him aside, told him to calm down, and don't let the clock stop. Instead, he freaks out on the pass (it shouldn't have been a pass in the first place), makes a great scramble but dives instead of slides. As aggressive as the Colts D was playing, there was a great chance of Sage getting hit on the slide and getting a penalty. Even if it wasn't, they force the clock to move or the Colts to use their last TO, and they punt and force field position. Instead, fumble, TD, momentum swing.

They were still ahead by 3 though. Again, I say force the clock and run as much as possible. Instead, Kubiak freaks and they throw 2 of 3 plays. You might as well have said 'we don't trust our defense at all even though they've played great all day'. The game was given away. The loss is on Kubiak. Period.

Just my infuriating 2 cents.

Necks_Fan
10-06-2008, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn
Was at the game too. Rosenfels got a little too excited about leading the team to victory. But is he fully to blame? Absolutely not.

Kubiak, Kubiak, Kubiak. After Sage (PS--Sage Rosenfels sounds like the hot girl in high school who was a huge biatch, but you still wanted to hook up with. Just saying.) tried to outreach over the goal line from the freaking 3 yard line Kubiak should have pulled him aside, told him to calm down, and don't let the clock stop. Instead, he freaks out on the pass (it shouldn't have been a pass in the first place), makes a great scramble but dives instead of slides. As aggressive as the Colts D was playing, there was a great chance of Sage getting hit on the slide and getting a penalty. Even if it wasn't, they force the clock to move or the Colts to use their last TO, and they punt and force field position. Instead, fumble, TD, momentum swing.

They were still ahead by 3 though. Again, I say force the clock and run as much as possible. Instead, Kubiak freaks and they throw 2 of 3 plays. You might as well have said 'we don't trust our defense at all even though they've played great all day'. The game was given away. The loss is on Kubiak. Period.

Just my infuriating 2 cents. Loss=Rosenfels.....

Yea, maybe Kubiak should have called 2 run plays..... but I didn;t see him on the field fumble 2 times then throw a pic after that.....

All Rosenfels if you ask me.

Pick6
10-06-2008, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by forum_guy
this is awesome...i hate the colts and peyton

You're right it was awesome. The Texans suck :D

JR2004
10-06-2008, 04:03 PM
Having watched my team snatch defeat from the jaws of victory many times since our last Super Bowl win in the early 90's, I know the anger and pain Texans' fans feel right now all too well. :(

carter08
10-06-2008, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
Loss=Rosenfels.....

Yea, maybe Kubiak should have called 2 run plays..... but I didn;t see him on the field fumble 2 times then throw a pic after that.....

with Shaub playing, the Texans wouldn't have even had a chance to blow it late. It would have been over early.

Give Sage some credit for getting the offense going, and learn to give Slaton the ball at the end of the game.

Pick6
10-06-2008, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
Loss=Rosenfels.....

It's a team loss. The defense didn't step up and stop Indy when the game was on the line.

Necks_Fan
10-06-2008, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by Pick6
It's a team loss. The defense didn't step up and stop Indy when the game was on the line. Hard to stop Peyton and co. when they start drives on the Texans 20.... THANKS to Rosenfels.... he doesn't fumble and they punt, then maybe the defense actually has a chance to stop them....

and Carter yea, he got em going early and played well..... but he lost it for the Texans too.

themsu97
10-06-2008, 05:37 PM
Schaub probably would have done fine and not turned the ball over...
Kubiak put Rosenfels in a situation to throw only if it were open and then run... he chose to run and dive when all he had to do was slide... then on the next possession he tried to win the game and ended up fumbling again...
plain and simple Rosenfels blew this game...

I think if Schaub plays, the Texans win this one

Maroon87
10-06-2008, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by carter08
with Shaub playing, the Texans wouldn't have even had a chance to blow it late. It would have been over early.

Give Sage some credit for getting the offense going, and learn to give Slaton the ball at the end of the game.

Schaub had 300 yds and 3 TD's the previous week against the Jags in an OT loss....ease up on the guy.

Antec
10-06-2008, 07:20 PM
Schaub wouldnt have had a 27-10 lead to blow

Colts would have been up the entire game if Rosenfels hadnt started